-awkwardly entering-

ScarDolphin

Hiyaaa, I just joined this site, hoping to find others like me^^

My story's pretty simple. I found out I wasn't really attracted to my previous boyfriend and it just never worked out. I guess I found out about asexuality by googling it, and now I finally got myself together to look for sites to talk to people so here I am I guess.

I'm a teenage girl, who spends her time at the barn or in her room when not at school. I do have a few people referred to friends, who are really just people I talk to while at school, otherwise these next 2.5 years that are now left of this school will be pretty lonely. 

Anyways, I don't wanna bore anyone with my long lifestory and all the health problems (I suppose that's what to call them), but I'm open to all PMs etc, and I love to listen to others' stories.

Thank you to those who took the consideration to read this, I'll stick around the forums to get to know this site better^^

Welcome! Don't worry about boring everyone, we quite often get people's life stories, and it's actually quite interesting to read about all of the different ways that people came to the realisation that they were asexual, so don't be afraid to put your story out there. :) having said that a lot of them put waaaay too much information about their "private lives" so don't feel you have to share that if you don't want... I know I dont want to read people's "personal histories" in full detail...

2 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Don't worry about boring everyone, we quite often get people's life stories, and it's actually quite interesting to read about all of the different ways that people came to the realisation that they were asexual, so don't be afraid to put your story out there. :) having said that a lot of them put waaaay too much information about their "private lives" so don't feel you have to share that if you don't want... I know I dont want to read people's "personal histories" in full detail...

Ahahah thank you! I tend to not speak too much about myself unless asked, it's a part of my nature I guess ^^

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Hi ScarDolphin, welcome! 

Happy to have you here, have a look around and hopefully you can find some online friends <3 :cake:!!

*small wave* hai. 

Want some cake?

1033249144001_2034127247001_900944612-18

a complementary treat to new users! 

Hey! Welcome here :D 

oooh another horse fan! There can never be enough of us! So what kind of horses do you ride? And what kind of riding do you practice? 

I'm more of an outdoor/endurance rider myself, riding tough little Arab/Barb horses. 

Hope you'll like it here!!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "horse cake"

8 hours ago, Kersenne said:

Hey! Welcome here :D 

oooh another horse fan! There can never be enough of us! So what kind of horses do you ride? And what kind of riding do you practice? 

I'm more of an outdoor/endurance rider myself, riding tough little Arab/Barb horses. 

Hope you'll like it here!!

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "horse cake"

Thank you!

Although I have ridden many different horses, I've actually got my own at the moment; a friesian gelding. I'm not much of a dressage rider myself, so we only do a little flatwork at times, but otherwise we love jumping and often go for hacks, which is what suits me best and I think he enjoys it too ahahah c: Not sure if it's easy to see, but he's the horse in my profile picture ^^

What about you, do you have your own horse or do you ride different ones? c:

40 minutes ago, ScarDolphin said:

Thank you!

Although I have ridden many different horses, I've actually got my own at the moment; a friesian gelding. I'm not much of a dressage rider myself, so we only do a little flatwork at times, but otherwise we love jumping and often go for hacks, which is what suits me best and I think he enjoys it too ahahah c: Not sure if it's easy to see, but he's the horse in my profile picture ^^

What about you, do you have your own horse or do you ride different ones? c:

Oooh jumping with a Friesian horse, that's quite interesting! I've lived in the Netherlands a couple of years and never came across a jumping friesian, so I'm quite surprised (in a positive way ;) ) How high do you jump with him? How long have you had him? 

I don't have my own horse, I'm travelling too much for that, but at the moment I'm doing a lot of flatwork to get back in the saddle, so to say (I got a few bad habits from endurance riding, namely being too much forward, so now I have to learn to sit back again^^). The horses I'm riding are cross breds between an arab stallion and fjord mares. Weird combination, I know, but it makes for awesome, tough and willing little horses! 

On 11/17/2017 at 10:42 PM, Kersenne said:

Oooh jumping with a Friesian horse, that's quite interesting! I've lived in the Netherlands a couple of years and never came across a jumping friesian, so I'm quite surprised (in a positive way ;) ) How high do you jump with him? How long have you had him? 

I don't have my own horse, I'm travelling too much for that, but at the moment I'm doing a lot of flatwork to get back in the saddle, so to say (I got a few bad habits from endurance riding, namely being too much forward, so now I have to learn to sit back again^^). The horses I'm riding are cross breds between an arab stallion and fjord mares. Weird combination, I know, but it makes for awesome, tough and willing little horses! 

He's honestly quite impressive. I've loose jumped him 1.10m before, but me being a slight chicken means I stick to the lower jumps (also to save his legs as it does take a toll on him since he's the pretty heavy type and not made for jumping at all). The highest I've jumped on him is 80cm, but I haven't jumped him in a while as he had a sore back from something out in the field so he's only recently started coming back into work. Hoping to jump him next week though! I normally jump roughly 50-60cm c:

Do you mostly ride endurance or do you ride other stuff too? c:

Space-Ace-Android

I shall deliver the traditional welcoming cake!Image result for Dolphin cakeImage result for Dolphin cakeImage result for Dolphin cake

Okay, that was a lot of cake, I don't think you can eat all that but it sure looks tasty.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Space Ace

Cak

Dolphins

Have a great day!

Archived