Asexual flag in Call of Duty: WWII

Heart

Well lookie-here...

1509797103699.jpg

There is an ace flag (far right, second from the bottom), a trans flag, the rainbow gay flag, and even a bi flag. Covert visibility for the win! (terrible pun is terrible, and I'm ok with it.)

1509797103699.jpg

I have a large box with this in small writing at the top, is it just me seeing this? 

EmotionalAndroid

For some reason I cannot see images in this thread, but I am super happy the ace flag is included! I wish my computer could handle this game. ;_;

6 minutes ago, EmotionalAndroid said:

For some reason I cannot see images in this thread, but I am super happy the ace flag is included! I wish my computer could handle this game. ;_;

It's not just me not seeing this ;-; 

Hmmm.... let me see what I can do. Does this work?

1509718091616s.jpg

It's much smaller than the one I posted above, maybe that will help. It gets a bit hard to see though :(

(Neither of these are my own screenshots, I'm not very technologically apt so I don't know how to get a screenshot up here. I also don't actually play Call of Duty myself :P )

Another screenshot, just in case... This one's bigger and clearer again, so hopefully you can actually see the flag bit. Let me know if none of these are working.

VgY6TVzVpyBe-kym-DK5n5LEBGDg_hry1JNqw69r

Janus the Fox

The rest of the URL is missing so the image cannot be seen, right clicking Copy Image Location may reveal the full link.

Though sexuality clans has existed for years, plenty of community clans with flags for a profile and clan link, but this is at the very least a first in few games that a developer acknowledged any LGBT flags, thats quite a leap of subtle progress.

Hmmmm, I give up. Here's a reddit thread where someone posted one of the images I was trying to link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/7ao2kd/call_of_duty_ww2_lgbt_awareness/

One last try at getting the image to show:

VgY6TVzVpyBe-kym-DK5n5LEBGDg_hry1JNqw69r

t2rw30jdavvz.jpg

...did either of those two work perchance? I just want to share excitement :P

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Your last three images work for me.

Sweet! Thanks. I'll stop stressing out about it now then. And there's always the link too, if people still can't see it ^_^

LadyWallflower

This is really cool!!!! I've never played this game before but it's still exciting!

Archived