sexual desire

As regards to sexual desire, I do have the desire to fuck her but only to see her get pleasure, cry  long and loudly and come. That's the fulfillment of my sexual desire not my coming. Unreal even to me now but it is what it is. Probably typical of many asexuals, at least males.

When I worked at a brotheI, men wouId actuaIIy pay a Iot of money for that. They feIt they couldn't ask their wives for it because they were worried the wives would be unhappy if the husbands didn't appear to want to be actively involved in the sex, but what they reaIIy secretly desired was just to make women cum without them experiencing sexual release themselves. Obviously they knew the prostitute was faking the pleasure, but they'd rather pay a shitIoad of money to at Ieast get a replica of the experience they truly desired than go without it - what they desired though was the emotional high of getting a woman off while they themselves didn't orgasm or 'get off' physicaIIy. The difference between that and an asexual is that an asexual may do it if their partner wants it, but doesn't actively desire it for (emotional) pleasure. An ace would very happily (even prefer to) go without that, whereas a sexual man wiII enjoy and desire it enough to feeI unsatisfied if he can't experience that with his sexuaI partner (or a woman of course, though it seems to be more common with men for some reason)