Siblings?  

1. 1.

• No siblings, or did not grow up with them
    • Same sex
    • Different sex
    • Mixed sexes

This poll is closed to new votes

Genetically_Dead

I have 3 older brothers Stephino, Cerio, and Roberto. Two sisters. *Eilissa*, and Nanette. Then there is me as the baby for 9 years. Finally a baby brother Philease. I thank God for the blessing of having my siblings. I love them dearly.

*Eilissa* was called home to Heaven two hours after she she was born but I got to know her in spiritworld and told of the blessing she was when God sent her for the short time she was of mortal form.

Well, I've got three half-brothers, and a half-sister... they're all a lot older than me though (I think the youngest is in her late thirties, and the oldest somewhere near his late-forties--I'm eighteen), and I've never actually met them. My Dad's a good bit older than my Mum, and they're from his first marriage.

I just usually count myself as an only child, because of that.

• 1 year later...

I'm the only child, always wanted to have an older brother, though.

Much older sister, moved in and out of the house constantly but was usually nearby.

Older brother, grew up with him a bit but then he moved out when I was... 14?

Self,

and "younger brother"/best friend from elementary school.

• 4 months later...

Im male with a fraternal twin sister, where effectively polar opposites to which is always a source of amusment :D she currently verging on nymphomania and me being asexual and multiple other similar situations, go figure lol

Archived