French Kissing

someone52

Hi,

I am a sexual dating a girl whom I suspect may be asexual. One thing about us is that we enjoy kissing a lot and spend a lot of time doing it. Quite deep and passionate Franch kisses. I wonder if there are asexuals who enjoy not only cuddling and kissing, but French kissing as well. Any comments?

Thanks.

deladangerous

Appropriate face you make there, ghosts. :P

Anyway, I am certain that you will find a LOT of asexuals who think that Frenching is obsurd and disgusting.

Personally, I just find it hilarious-- but I don't mind it that much. To me, kissing just doesn't really mean any more with tongues involved than it does otherwise.

I think it's disgusting, but I refuse to condemn anybody else who likes it -- that is, as long as it doesn't involve me in any way!

-GB

:lol:

This---> :P now means French kissing. Anytime we use it, or see it used, we will giggle amongst ourselves because *we* know what it really means. ;)

I've seen :P used as a euphemism for much worse things before, it's hardly our little secret. ;)

That said, french kissing is a bit farther than most asexies like to go, but a more varied group is hard to find. If she likes it, great! Just don't expect it to lead to other physical stuff.

deladangerous
This---> :P now means French kissing. Anytime we use it, or see it used, we will giggle amongst ourselves because *we* know what it really means. ;)

Well, isn't it what French kissing is? ---Stickin' yer tongues out at one another and mashing your faces together. Bonus points for silly noises along the way, like "Nyeghegheghghghhhghhmmm."

Yeah. As I said, it's a highly amusing concept to me.

I don't care for French kissing, but I'm sure it can be nice for some. It seems like something you have to be really "into" eachother to do. People like myself who see the silliness of it probably will never be able to get the hang of it.

Well, isn't it what French kissing is? ---Stickin' yer tongues out at one another and mashing your faces together. Bonus points for silly noises along the way, like "Nyeghegheghghghhhghhmmm."

Yeah. As I said, it's a highly amusing concept to me.

:lol: :lol: I find it rather distasteful, but that's just me.

crazyjerseygirl

eh its fine....could take it or leave it really

*see the sexuality is like hopscotch quote*

TTFN

Renee'

Desert_Rose

Thats exactly whats its like ^^

I find it a ridicules concept too, and actually when I think about it, its pretty gross.

But I do enjoy it.

Alot.

(Im sexual by the way, so I dont know if I ought to be giving my two cents on this, but, yes)

planetcutie

Never mind demonising non-French additions to the Gallic lexicon, the French should be horrified by anglophones using their country's adjective for something so nauseating...

Never mind demonising non-French additions to the Gallic lexicon, the French should be horrified by anglophones using their country's adjective for something so nauseating...

Yes!!! From now on, it shall be known as FREEDOM KISSING!

well, until recently i've never...'freedom kissed' anybody. i always thought it was gross, and nasty, i refused to do it with my first boyfriend, and i think thats how i lost him. but then i thought....well i am curious. and i did it. AWKWARD! at least the first go around.

now, with my current boyfriend, we 'freedom kiss' or 'full-frontal snogging' and i really enjoy it. but we have a little less of the tongues slapping each other and a little more of the kissing part. but it's important to remember: kissing isnt' sex. just because i like kissing a lot doesnt mean im comfortable with being penetrated in my special areas.

deladangerous
Yes!!! From now on, it shall be known as FREEDOM KISSING!

FREE THE TONGUES! FREEDOM FOR ALL TONGUES!

• 2 weeks later...
rimona_da_vidya

The tongue is usually too sloppy for me and very unattractive. Not that I have a sex drive that's worth mentioning (it's usually waaay below the radar, I wonder sometimes if it's even there), but-- the tongue has always had its way of turning me off. I love passion, but I do not love the increasing frenzy of the tongue as the passion heightens-- leads to sloppiness and messiness. Ewww.

Sorry 'bout that. Heh. :oops:

When I was little, I thought that French kissing was when you kiss someone in France... :wink:

Personally, the idea of it just plain confuses me, grosses me out just a bit, but a lot of my friends enjoy it, so, yeah...

When I was little, I thought that French kissing was when you kiss someone in France... :wink:

So, what *do* they call "French Kissing" in France? :lol:

American Kissing :lol:

LostPenguin

This topic is spectacular! One of the most amusing I've ever seen! :lol:

I've never french kissed. I wouldn't be opposed to the notion, though in theory it is kind of... weird and gross. But if it displays a level of affection (and not just sleezy lustyness) it's fine by me.

ROFL. I love this! Can I quote you in my sig? XD

I don't even like regular kissing - French Kissing is just blech! :? I remember the first time some guy tried to French kiss me in Jr. High, I spit out his tongue with a raspberry noise, I was so shocked and disgusted.

I never heard back from him. *L*

hawke

Well,spitting in someone else's mouth was never my "thing",but whatever. Do it with someone else if ya like that sort of thing.

Hell, I'm sexual, and I'm not big on french kissing. I like it sometimes, in the right mood, but meh.

Everyone has their own tastes. I like regular kissing. :P

Shadow girl

Personally I think french kissing is gross. Just thinking about it or seeing it is enough to make me lose my lunch,dinner,breakfast whatever.

Do you even know how many germs you can pass that way? That's a mistake a lot of girls in teen magazines they are sick and they do it anyway and end up throwing up on them or even in there mouths(think about that and try to sleep tonight).

Any way I think it's nasty and I wouldn't do it if you paid me(that would include the set).

Archived