AVENues: Holidays Special - Winter 2017

ThinkNotVanilla

ThinkNotVanilla

Hello AVENites! :aven:

The AVENues Newsletter Editorial Team and I are delighted to present to you the Winter 2017 edition of our quarterly newsletter, this time placing a particular focus on your Ace experiences over the forthcoming holiday season.

Below you'll find this edition's preface and the links to grab your Ace fix:

AVENues Winter 2017

Hello all and happy end of 2017! Can you believe it? I feel like 2017 went so quickly. Weren’t we just celebrating the end of 2016?

This time of year brings out so many different emotions. It is supposed to be a time for family and friends, but being an ace can be awkward in that setting. Really, any sexual or romantic orientation (or lack thereof) can be difficult to explain to friends and family, and sometimes it can feel like no one appreciates you for who you are. We are right there with you, as you can read in our two articles.

We at AVENues would like you all to know that you will always have support with us, and with AVEN. Be proud of who you are whatever labels you choose. As Dr. Seuss said "Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind."

Have a great end of your 2017, and cheers to an ace-tastic 2018!

@omgsospooky (second editor in chief)

To download :vis:

http://bit.ly/avenues-winter-2017-download (~2MB)

To view / share :cake:

http://bit.ly/avenues-winter-2017

___________________________________________________________________________________

Editor-in-Chief

@Ciri

2nd Editor-in-Chief

@omgsospooky

Creative Director / Layout Editor

@ThinkNotVanilla

Co-Editors

@AshenPhoenix
@Aqua-ace
@Blue Ice-Tea
@omgsospooky

@SpoopyWorld

@Snaocula

Creative Artists

@kelico
@ThinkNotVanilla

Contributors

@Galactic Turtle

@omgsospooky

@Snaocula

and you!...

If you missed our PRIDE Special in the Summer, you can view it here!

If you have any feedback, suggestions or content submissions, please (as always) reach out to the Team at newsletter@asexuality.org or avenues.submissions@gmail.com, or comment on this thread.

• Like 14
ThinkNotVanilla
On 30/10/2017 at 3:36 PM, Fioryn said:

It's so beautiful! I think I might print a copy and hang it on my fridge. Totally not weird, right? ;)

Bless you. Well, if you are printing it, I'd recommend downloading the full resolution version at: http://bit.ly/avenues-winter-2017-download-highres (the above download link is of a compressed version) ^_^

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
ThinkNotVanilla
4 hours ago, stuartmcgrath said:

I loved the jokes, will have to use them sometime. 

Always handy having a few Ace's up your sleeve ;)

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

Is there a deadline to submit content for the next newsletter? And what file types are accepted for artwork? Thanks 🐴

• Like 1
scarletlatitude
12 hours ago, EarlyGray said:

Is there a deadline to submit content for the next newsletter? And what file types are accepted for artwork? Thanks 🐴

Yes we need it ASAP because we are working on the layout now. :) 

As for file type, I will defer to @ThinkNotVanilla as he does the layout now. 

Thanks Opti for tagging me. <3 

• Like 4