• Red
    • Gray
    • White
    • Dyed
    • Bald
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

cosmosredshift7

Blue eyes, and my hair is naturally brown but I started graying at 16, so my hair is a very obvious mix of the two.

blue and brown eyes. mine change with the seasons which is very strange to everyone else but me. 

and i have light brown hair in summer and dark in winter. 

i think the Aussie weather lightens hair a lot more than other parts of the world i guess. 

I have more green than brown hazel eyes and black hair.

• 2 months later...

Green eyes and dark brown hair 

Brown eyes, and my hair is technically brown, but it's so dark that most people think it's black so I said black.

everywhere and nowhere
On 28.10.2017 at 3:00 AM, arekathevampyre said:

Sounds awesome !! 

Somehow I really like to see people with light blue eyes (glass-like) :)

What do you think about white tiger eyes?

tiger-eyes-ginger-squires.jpg

As for the question - I have medium-dark brown eyes and hair. Both used to be a little lighter in color when I was younger. My mom has dark brown hair and eyes, my father had black hair and green eyes - it seems like with age I'm moving more to my mom's colors. Also my hair is going "gray" in the same white shade - however, my mother dyes her hair and I, as a rebellious woman, don't. :)  I'm happy about having more and more gray hair because not hiding it is by itself slightly non-conformist.

- dark brown eyes but sometimes i wear greenish/black contacts 
- black hair with the bottom half dyed blonde

Grey/blue eyes and dark brown hair. They're lighter right now 'cos I dyed them ginger, a kinda copper color, last year. I love ginger/red hair 

E Wildflower

My eyes are brown.

My natural hair color is brown-black (very dark brown), although I enjoy having it dyed bright colors. I dyed it blue most recently, but right now it's mostly my natural black-brown with a bit of blonde on the ends where the blue dye has now washed out.

CosmicTheAceOfSpace

Brown eyes and brown hair, I'm just a simple commoner :lol:

• 1 month later...
hey_it's_me

I have green eyes and red hair.

I really like blue eyes though.

Light blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

My hair used to be almost perfect platinum blonde when I was at elementary school. Well, sad things happen - for example puberty. :D

My hair are medium brown and I have blue eyes. It'd say dark blue, but not intense blue, more greyish I guess.

i think about this sometimes because both my parents have brown eyes, so does my sister and they all wear glasses when I don't.

(and I don't mean I have suspicions about my parents though, I do have other characteristics from both of them and my sister and I do look alike in other ways, it's just funny how genetics works)

I dyed my hair red, but can't wear contacts, so it just looks super weird with my brown eyes.

Brown hair, the middle of my eyes are a goldish hazel colour and the outsides blue

On 5/23/2018 at 12:54 PM, (A)yy said:

Brown hair, the middle of my eyes are a goldish hazel colour and the outsides blue

This is called central heterochromia. 

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to say thank you for including dirty blonde! So often it's not included, and idk whether to put blonde or brown. 

My hair is naturally dark brown, but it’s in the process of fading from being dyed purple; I’m going to dye it again as soon as my mom and I can find the right dye.

My eyes are a really pretty grayish green, and the proportion of gray to green has been known to change based on my mood, what I’m wearing, and sometimes even the weather.

ArchangelAlbatross

Green eyes

Dark brown hair

Its actually really funny, my mom has vampire like bright blue eyes and curly black hair, and I have straight dirty blond hair and brown eyes plus much lighter (I don't go outside) skin. We don't look like mother and daughter. I inherited everything from my other side of the family.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a russian blue with a wee bit green tint with a grey circle around the pupil. 

Archived