• Gray
    • White
    • Dyed
    • Bald
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Just a random Poll with no real purpose. :D

My eyes are bluish hazel. Rarely, they'll appear more greenish, but normally they're more blue.

My hair is long, dirty blonde, and is always straight and flat.

SamwiseLovesLife
4 minutes ago, Omega the Shadow said:

My eyes are bluish hazel. Rarely, they'll appear more greenish, but normally they're more blue.

Hazel eyes are so pretty <3

Brownish blonde hair (gold in bright lighting), Blue eyes with dark rings round the coloured bit. Nice and boring :')

arekathevampyre

very , very dark brown/black eyes

my eyes remain the same colour even under light

Black/brown hair . 

Brown under light

A shard of glass

Medium brown fluff, blue eyes

Green eyes, dark red hair and fair skin which burns under any light stronger than a 60watt light bulb.

Medium brown

Green but they can change color with the lightning to a more hazel appearance.

Having albinism means you have cooler eyes then your family. But that's about it

Elftober Country

My eyes are blue, and they sparkle when I cry. My hair is a very boring brownish blonde. I had white blonde hair as a toddler, it all went downhill from there :mellow:

Brown eyes and brownish hair. I used to have really light blonde hair when I was little and it's just gone to this brown almost grey colour... 

Brown hair, blue eyes 

Light blue eyes.

Light blond hair.
It was white when I was younger and it’s very unfortunate that it isn’t anymore but it still has an awesome fair colour and at least my beard remains mostly white-blond maybe I should let it grow just because of that xD 

J. van Deijck

my eyes are... hazel? some people say they are green, but they're pretty dark, and also they're all green, grey and brown at the same time. I've been told I have central heterochromia (it's when one eye has more than one colour at once).

my hair is currently dyed, black and neon green that glows in the UV light. :P my natural colour is hard to describe. it's mostly something like reddish brown or maybe brownish red, and I don't like it much. :P

My eyes are brown, and my hair is naturally brown but dyed black.

Dark brown eyes. Was assumed hazel by a high school schoolmate. Black hair with a mix of natural brown highlights with hidden small strands of gray.

My eyes are blue

My hair is brown, regardless of what anyone else says my hair is brown.

I've been teased in the past about having red hair by my eldest brother,

once also in English class, the teacher listed red haired students ending with me. Maybe that was to wake me up or get my attention?

Also in college before class, another student stood up and took a poll of the whole class (50 or so) on whether my hair is red or brown.

It's brown, no question.

Red brown/light brown eyes depending on the lighting. Mixed hair color of black, red brown, and light brown.

flagsforhippos

People say my appearance gives away my Irish heritage - I have jet black hair and green eyes (I also have very pale skin and ginger in my beard)

im half japanese and half white, so i have really dark brown eyes (that look black in some lighting), but somehow ended up with auburn hair? both my siblings have dark brown hair and brown eyes. i really don't understand the genetics of it all, but people are always surprised when they find out it's my natural color.

Both brown for me. My hair is a slightly darker shade though.

Mychemicalqpr

I thought brown was the most common eye color, then green and hazel, then blue. Huh. 

Chose other because there is argument about whether my eyes are more blue or more green. I've even heard hazel on occasion. They look green to me though. My hair is plain old dirt brown, about the shade of my avatar's actually. 

J. van Deijck

I have always heard pure green is the rarest, but who actually knows. :o

I've always wanted my eyes to be just only green, but at least they are half green. it's better than nothing :D

Mychemicalqpr

Hey, so I did a little googling. this is pretty informative source on eye colors. 

Brown is indeed the most common eye color, but is most frequent in African and Asian demographics, which might not be represented as much on AVEN. 

Blue isn't as common worldwide but is more frequent in some European demographics. 

Green is generally rare. 

There's also an "Amber" eye pigment apparently that's about equal with green. 

my eyes are greenish? sometimes they come off as more blue, sometimes more green, kinda depends on the lighting, I guess.. and one of them is partially brown

and my hair is brown 

arekathevampyre
10 hours ago, Antihero. said:

Light blue eyes.

Sounds awesome !! 

Somehow I really like to see people with light blue eyes (glass-like) :)

Archived