Virtual Fight Room

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Welcome to the virtual fight room.

Just attack with random things like rocks or rotten food or some kind of monster and watch as everyone else blocks, dodges, or gets hit. Then run for your life when someone attacks in your direction. Be creative, and let there be chaos!

(I didn't see a game like this anywhere, so I thought I'd post this and see if anyone was interested. Anyway...)

I throw a bowl of broken glass up in the air and duck under a table as billions of glass shards come raining down.

*picks up the table Omega is hiding under with my super-strength and slams it at him*

*The table slams over Omega, but it turned out to be a dummy set to explode when hit*

*The real Omega steps out from behind a curtain and watches as the dummy detonates in front of TheAP, causing a violent explosion*

Fortunately, I'm wearing my impenetrable suit, which means I'm unharmed by the explosion. I pick up one of the largest pieces of debris from the exploded dummy and fling it at Omega's eye.

@Omega the Shadow It's probably buried, but at least one version exists.

I use my debris repulser ray and fling it directly back at TheAP

The shard of debris gouges my eye out. I throw my eyeball at RhuinHruda.

Said eyeball lands in my soup. I gag, stumble back out of my chair, back into a waiter carrying a tray of hot coffee which flings in TheAp's direction...

The hot coffee burns me, and I go in search of a first aid kit. After finding one and bandaging myself, I bring the kit down on Rhuin's head.

As the kit descends, I wave my wand, yelling "give me a break!" The kit turns into a candy bar (see what I did there?), which I eat. In several years, I put on weight and develop diabetes. Then I travel back in time to this moment and stab AP with my insulin needle.

After being stabbed with the insulin needle, I have to go to the hospital. I steal the doctor's stethoscope and attempt to strangle Rhuin with it.

While being strangled, I have an out of body experience. Using my ghostly powers, I plunge my hand into Ap's chest and compress their heart.

Which causes blood to be squirted all over the place, hitting Rhuin like a tidal wave.

I grab my surfboard and ride the waves. Look out for blood sharks!

I marry Saline-Man, king of the Blood Seas, and he uses his powers to knock you off your board and drown you.

As I am drowning in blood I open a vortex to suck all the blood into an alternate dimension, as well as everyone else in the virtual fight room.

In the alternate dimension, I am extremely powerful. I use my powers to warp back to my old dimension and destroy Omega.

I respawn back in the room. Angered by the loss of one of my (infinite) lives, I begin shooting lasers from my eyes and aim for TheAP.

Walks in room, sees fight happening, whistles innocently turn around and exit back out,accidently slamming the door. Force of door slam causes the large chandelier above Omega to fall.

I notice the chandelier made of crystals begin to fall, and aim my eye lasers up at it. As they make contact with the crystals, the lasers scatter throughout the whole room... until I get crushed by the chandelier.

I pretend to help Omega out from under the chandelier, but then slam it down on him again.

With my body pinned under the chandelier and unable to move, my shadow comes to life and starts chasing after TheAP with a shadow sword.

• 3 weeks later...

As Omega is chasing TheAP in shadow form, I light 500 candles that banish all darkness from the room, destroying Omega.

• 1 year later...

Thanks to my shadow serving as a distraction, I am able to free myself and use the shards of crystals from the chandelier as deadly projectiles, taking out anyone who comes near me.

• 1 year later...

The I walked into the room and leave a duck bomb and kill everyone and everything in every universe. 

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

I jump in the TARDIS and expand the sheilds, containing the blast, using the core of the TARDIS I channel the devestation into an uninhabited parallel dimension. Flooded with the power of the TARDIS core and consumed by revenge I destroy RichDuck at every point in his timeline, disolving his past, present, and future selves into atoms

Archived