What do you like to do when you're alone?

Kururin

On 1/26/2018 at 4:56 PM, Carmilla Karnstein said:

Dance to some music.

I love to do this also. It's a great workout and I can truly let loose and get funky with it :)

When I feel an impending burnout coming and need to hide from my academics, extracurriculars and responsibilities, I snuggle up under a blanket and go on a Youtube binge: Craig Ferguson's The Late Late Show clips, Graham Norton clips, clips of interviews of my favourite celebrities, re-watching Buzzfeed Unsolved, or miniature object how-to tutorials (I don't make them myself, but I love miniature stuff and eternally fascinated by how people can make such accurate-looking stuff in the tiniest sizes :lol:) .

Well, when I'm not out partying with friends, I'm usually watching anime or listening to music or reading fiction or random stuff on Wikipedia that I can't necessarily follow.  Sometimes I think about writing and usually don't.

I'm never out partying with friends by the way.

I do sometimes talk to the librarians.

Listen to music, nap, cook/bake/look for new recipe ideas, paint my nails, put on a face mask, listen to comedy podcasts (usually whilst washing up), watch films or Netflix, shop online, relax with candles lit. I do like a bit of me time. 

Cuddle up next to a heater ( either electric or another human / puppy ) with a history book and a blanket. :)

On 4.11.2017 at 7:33 PM, Baggage_warrior said:

I like to admire my plants :3 oh, I'm 22 and I grow jalapeños and an Aloe Vera. I have plans to also start growing spinach, and I'll turn my bedroom into a greenhouse :3

Yes it's a bit weird, and I'll never find a girlfriend that would understand that I like having unusual house plants in the bedroom.

I also like to play video games, and a little flight simulator called DCS world ;)

I also like to fantasise about cuddles with people I'll never meet :c

I'm also a huge plant fan. I like to grow anything exotic and different kinds of peppers.

A shard of glass
4 minutes ago, rofl said:

I'm also a huge plant fan. I like to grow anything exotic and different kinds of peppers.

I wouldn't say I'm a huge plant fan, I just enjoy growing them ^_^ tried growing chives... didn't really work since the novelty pot was terrible :/

Things I like to do when I'm alone hmm

- Listen to my music loudly

- Sing to my music poorly

- Dance around to said music lol

- Counted Crochet 

- Watch things I normally could not

- Draw

- Scrapbook

- Designing a future home if I can ever afford to build one

- Play games

- Read, Read and more reading.

- Deep thinking