What do you like to do when you're alone?

Kururin

*gets out the sweets from the secret places*

I like to turn the TV up and play video games while eating sweets... because I like the BGM and the effects. 

If it's not that, jam around the house with music.

Watch the anime

And bake mini marshmallow cakes for myself 

Comfortably Confused

I like to sneak snacks, listen to music without headphones, talk very loudly to the dog (and myself), possibly walk around without trousers on or, alternatively, a shirt on, use the bathroom with the door open, use the bench in the kitchen to help me balance for high kicks...yeah, I'm strange when I'm alone...

WinterWanderer

Netflix, Hulu, learning different types of solitaire, COOKING. Most of the time when I'm bored, I will cook something. I love trying bizarre food combinations. And I hang out with mah kitties.

Sleep! I sleep soundest when there’s no one else around.

What don't I like to do when I am alone? Lol

Aside from hitting people with foam and occasionally hanging out with friends and family, most of my down time is alone time.

I have an autistic nephew who yells a lot, so whenever I'm alone I just absolutely indulge in the complete silence.

I love to lay back and think while there is still silence around me. If it isn't that, then I usually read, play Sims or other video games, play music a little bit loudly and dance like a goof with my cat, draw, basically just get back in touch with all hobbies I love doing, rather than a few when others are around.

-Listen to music

-Watch Youtube videos or anime or Netflix

-Exercise

-Browse random things on the internet

NerotheReaper

Sleep, browse the Internet, watch Youtube videos, and eat and drink from the container or bottle. 

I know I am pretty cool 8):P 

Play games with my cats, watch a show with my cats, read books with my cats, cook with my cats, philophicize with my cats, build with legos with my cats, consider ways to stop global warming with my cats, just about anything with my cats.

I do the same things when I am not alone, except maybe sleep and watching things I don't want other people to see. Like things that make me cry. 

I do everything alone.

But my favourite thing to do alone is just listen to the silence.

YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, read, watch anime, play video games, sleep, think, daydream, etc. Basically all the things. 

play my favorite musicals super loud on my tv :D 

or just play music really loud while lip syncing to it and/or pretending I'm at a concert while walking through the house! 

arekathevampyre

listen to music (no headphones)

watch movies

read 

venting (cry,rip things up) 

pretty much enjoy it (since it is rare)

Hm... Eat all the unhealthy stuff around, binge watch anime series, dance silly to music, meditate, knit, sing loudly, soak in a hot bath with nice scents things, etc (basically anything I want hahahahaha).

play video games, read manga, draw, watch youtube, watch anime/tv shows, have snacks, read a book... Listen to music... I dunno a lot. xD

WonderOctober

When I'm alone, I mostly watch movies or listen to music without headphones, sing, exercise, decorate my house with candles and enjoy.

EmotionalAndroid

Curl up on the couch with my dog and watch movies from the 1930's. It's heaven! I do this when I am not alone, too, but it is much more peaceful when I am.

Actually, most of the things I do when I am alone I do when people are around as well. The only things that I do exclusively when alone are singing and flapping my hands when I am happy/excited.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

:redface:Listen and dance to random industrial music or kpop music.

tumblr_nmg8k34vp31u7ht84o1_400.gif

I can separate my answer in two categories there.

Things I like to do when I'm alone so I don't disturb anyone (in no particular order):

• Play violin, guitar or something else (great because I can be as loud as I please since there's nobody else I could bother)
  • Listen to my vinyl records and/or CDs
  • Play video games at whatever volume I please (although I never tend to make it loud)

Things I like to do when I'm alone because stuff (many reasons why and in no particular order):

• Draw
  • Read
  • Do homework/assignments/project work
  • Learn
  • Think
  • Think more
  • Wonder why I'm even thinking
  • Sleep
  • Whistle (I don't quite like to do that around others somehow)
  • Watch something on TV
  • Relax
  • Curse something or someone if I feel it's justified :P
  • Wonder how I could make my PC more silent
  • Clean my PC/hardware while listening to vinyl records

Although I have to note video games are so-so. I'd actually like to sit on a couch with someone else and play with that person rather than "just" through the internet. It's just way more fun that way and many of my old (console) games are more or less catching dust due to a lack of a player 2.

30 minutes ago, Sylvastor said:

Although I have to note video games are so-so. I'd actually like to sit on a couch with someone else and play with that person rather than "just" through the internet. It's just way more fun that way and many of my old (console) games are more or less catching dust due to a lack of a player 2.

:( I'd play with you if I could. Even though I suck at video games.

I either,

Program,

Watch YouTube,

Listen to music 

Or be here, at Quora or at Stack Exchange.

Mychemicalqpr

When I'm home alone I just dance by myself. (couldn't resist an obscure reference.) 

I also sing and read and write and play video games and Google random information on whims. 

• 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

I sing along to my music. :P

Archived