Announcing the 2017 Ace Community Census

timewarp

swirl_of_blue

The local SETA (a Finnish organisation for sexual and gender minorities) branch actually shared the link on facebook. This is probably the first time I've ever seen SETA mention asexuality in any way. It's good they finally did, as I wouldn't have noticed the census otherwise. Going to answer now!

completed

thanks to the team that put it together, very good job :)

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Done.

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, Planet Ace said:

All done! Now where's the cake?

in your refridgerator . 

Go on , take a peek . 

It is dark chocolate . ;)

3 hours ago, arekathevampyre said:

in your refridgerator . 

Go on , take a peek . 

It is dark chocolate . ;)

:o Ooooh, dark chocolate! Yum. *scurries off to find it* 

the duchess starla
On 10/22/2017 at 11:09 AM, timewarp said:

Happy Asexual Awareness Week everybody! As every year we will be posting on several different topics, and we are kicking off with the Ace Community Census!!!

It’s that time of year again – we are now recruiting participants for the Ace Community Census!

The Ace Community Census is an annual survey by the Ace Community Survey Team, which collects valuable information on the demographics and experiences of members in the ace community. It is the largest survey of ace communities and creates a valuable pool of data for future ace community activists and researchers.

The survey is open to anyone: ace, non-ace, or still questioning; as long as you are over the age of 13 we want to hear from you! We want to get a wide variety of responses from as many parts of the community as possible, so we encourage you to share this link with any other potentially interested individuals you know or any ace communities you participate in.

Click here to take the 2017 Ace Community Census: goo.gl/NXTn5g

You will be able to view any published results from the survey at asexualcensus.wordpress.com. If you would like to automatic email update when new results or announcements are posted, you can subscribe here.

timewarp

Project Team

took this shit

PitterPatterPuffin

Done! I didn't even know that this was a thing, but its a great idea and i'm glad it exists. Can't wait to see the results!

LadyWallflower

I took it! It was very therapeutic in a way. Surveys can be fun. :) 

^_^ Is there a deadline for the survey? I've already taken it, but perhaps it'd help others know how much time they have left to complete it.

5 minutes ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

^_^ Is there a deadline for the survey? I've already taken it, but perhaps it'd help others know how much time they have left to complete it.

It will likely stay open until beginning of next month more or less. Keep it coming! :D

done

Lotta_Biscotti

Nice. Looking forward to reading the results.

• 2 weeks later...

Done. Interested in seeing the results this year. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

The survey is now closed. Thanks to everybody who's responded.

• 3 weeks later...
Perissodactyla

There must be a bug in the system that bumps this announcement to the main forum page.

The survey was announced on 10/22.

The survey closed around 12/3.

Today is 12/24.

Archived