Aces Wild

Forest Spirit

Forest Spirit

I guess this has posted here before but today I just feel like sharing this with everyone here.

So "Aces Wild" is a (I'd call it) comic series created by the artist SallyVinter which I love to read on DeviantArt. She takes topics connected to asexuality and puts them into a little comic (one page). I love every single one of them, they resonate so much with me it's sometimes a bit scary how she puts my exact feelings into words and drawings. Did I mention that I love them!? :D It's beautiful visibility work <3 if I can put together enough courage I'll definitely show it to some people close to me one day since she does a fantastic job on explaining things that play a significant role in my life!

Here's one that hit me really hard...

Aces Wild - 16 - Facing Entitlement

*hugs* and *cake* to all of you <3

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
28 minutes ago, Quasar.w said:

I guess this has posted here before but today I just feel like sharing this with everyone here.

So "Aces Wild" is a (I'd call it) comic series created by the artist SallyVinter which I love to read on DeviantArt. She takes topics connected to asexuality and puts them into a little comic (one page). I love every single one of them, they resonate so much with me it's sometimes a bit scary how she puts my exact feelings into words and drawings. Did I mention that I love them!? :D It's beautiful visibility work <3 if I can put together enough courage I'll definitely show it to some people close to me one day since she does a fantastic job on explaining things that play a significant role in my life!

Here's one that hit me really hard...

Aces Wild - 16 - Facing Entitlement

*hugs* and *cake* to all of you <3

Shit, this really hit my nerve. Just like replaying the worst scenes of my own daily life. *throws the empty family package of tissues in the trash behind her*

Sally Winter is really one of the best, most talented ace artists I've ever seen. Keep it up! @Quasar.w thanks for sharing!

P.S.: note to myself - SW DA watch immediatedly :D

Forest Spirit
24 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Shit, this really hit my nerve. Just like replaying the worst scenes of my own daily life. *throws the empty family package of tissues in the trash behind her*

Sally Winter is really one of the best, most talented ace artists I've ever seen. Keep it up! @Quasar.w thanks for sharing!

P.S.: note to myself - SW DA watch immediatedly :D

I've never got such a direct comment but for me it's the more suddle ones that hurt even more...

^sends lots of hugs to you^

What's SW DA?

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
2 hours ago, Quasar.w said:

I've never got such a direct comment but for me it's the more suddle ones that hurt even more...

^sends lots of hugs to you^

What's SW DA?

Indeed! That's why I worship her art. She really knows how to express private daily issues in such a supporting, gently and encouraging way.

What's SW DA? = Sally Winter Deviantart Watch :D

Oh wow, those comics are great! XD Related to a lot of them.

Archived