Trans?

skeletalkilljoy05

skeletalkilljoy05

I was wondering if it was possible for somebody to feel agender, neutrois, demigender and transgender all at the same time or if you would just consider that genderfluid? Because I dont necessarily feel genderfluid, i feel demiboy/agender a lot of the time and I really want chest surgery and omg im just so confused! But i think what im really trying to ask is, is there such thing as transdemiagender? lol thats so long

Yes its absolutely possible and I too personally really don't connect with gender-fluid either though do spend most of my time on the agender to male spectrum - personally haven't heard the term transdemiagender but if its what makes you feel comfortable ;) 

Maybe you could go by demiboy (the agender to male spectrum) if you wanted to simplfy it for other people and if that is how you feel most the time?

skeletalkilljoy05

Oh my goodness thank you so much. i’ve just been trying to find something that helps me narrow myself down a little bit more and i recently found out about boy/manflux and demifluid and that had sorta, i think, pushed me in the right direction.

A non-specific term would be polygender (being more than one, but not all, gender(s) at the same time). 

(It sounds like you kinda found something but I thought I should just throw this out there anyway.)

skeletalkilljoy05

yes, thank you so much. I also have a question about sexuality. Ive mainly felt ace, but like sorta sex positive but then i found out about gray ace and i was like yeah that sounds pretty right, but like i dont really feel comfortable expressing myself as gray ace, ive always felt comfortable with being asexual. So is it okay to be gray ace but like say that you’re ace. Its not that i dont like it, dont get me wrong, im just... i dunno.

Also, is it okay to feel asexual but also feel gay (like have a preference or whatever), but then like, on certain occasions feel bi? oi i think im confusing myself here

Archived