Free the Nipple, I'd like some asexual perspectives

Groobly

Free the Nipple?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should a woman be able to show her nipple as much as a man can?

• Yes, free the damn things already.
    • No, hide it away, begone!

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

No. With many freaks who only see a female bodied individual as an object, it'll make them do unnatural things to the female bodied individual. 

There are some who are respectful and I respect that.

I'm not calling anyone here a freak, it's that most of society demands everyone to fit in how they WANT people to be, and there's some who will never respect a female bodied individuals privacy. 

If anything at all, everyone should be required to keep all clothes on, both female and males, there's nothing attractive about half nude humans. 

There are those who respect boundaries and then there's few who don't.  It varies on where you live.

4 hours ago, Sithmaster WinterDragon said:

No. With many freaks who only see a female bodied individual as an object, it'll make them do unnatural things to the female bodied individual. 

I'm not calling anyone here a freak, it's that most of society demands everyone to fit in how they WANT people to be, and there's some who will never respect a female bodied individuals privacy. 

If anything at all, everyone should be required to keep all clothes on, both female and males, there's nothing attractive about half nude humans. 

If society didn't teach young men women's bodies are sexual this wouldn't be an issue. Nudist colonies don't have this problem. Maybe people should stop freaking out every time they see shoulders or calves because "boys can't control themselves" they'd stop seeing as sexual objects. 

Also it's very insulting towards men to think they can't control themselves. Perhaps if they're raised to believe they can control themselves they'll believe they can and actually do so. 

SithAzathoth WinterDragon
18 minutes ago, FaerieFate said:

If society didn't teach young men women's bodies are sexual this wouldn't be an issue. Nudist colonies don't have this problem. Maybe people should stop freaking out every time they see shoulders or calves because "boys can't control themselves" they'd stop seeing as sexual objects. 

Also it's very insulting towards men to think they can't control themselves. Perhaps if they're raised to believe they can control themselves they'll believe they can and actually do so. 

I said some, and yes if society taught them better it would be easier to trust people 

There are some who are capable of controlling their behavior,  and I respect that.  Society in general is too sexualized and I hate it on both ends.

Like I said SOME can't control their actions and there are others that can, it's just that it's becoming rarer to find the ones who seek only a friend, someone who will not cross boundaries. 

I dont feel comfortable around shirtless people period, BUT if a man is allowed to walk around shirtless and its fine but when a woman does it, its a big hoha. Either women should be allowed the same or men should also be condemned for it. Ive seen when we did outdoor activities and they wanted to get some of the mud off their shirts the guys just took it off and gave it a rinse while the girls had to first wait to get back because if they had done that then it would have been the end of the world. I mean even when they had a bra underneath they still would have gotten hell for it and yet if it was a bikini top then its fine but a sports bra.... the logic. 

It should be fair play even if I dont like it I dont think its fair to condemn the one and then the other its totally fine.

I am against the idea of any laws being exclusive to a specific gender. Forget the fact of men vs women. Should people be allowed to walk around topless? I'm certainly against the idea that some should have more privileges to do so than others. 

I get uncomfortable when people are shirtless in places like malls or shopping centers or restaurants, but expect it at pools and stuff. So maybe people, regardless of sex or gender, should be allowed to be shirtless on their property, at pools and beaches, but not in more general public spaces?  

• 3 months later...

Breasts are not supposed to be sexual attributes, they're supposed to feed infants with breast milk. And men have breast to, why shouldn't they cover up?

Archived