Lord Jade Cross

10 hours ago, Jade Cross said:

Im not sure I understand this yet. I spent the weekend pondering about it but if I did something like standing in the rain, my thought would shift to "I'll probably catch a cold doing this"

I attempted to look at life but it essentially boiled down to the same conclusion Ive already reached previously. Working for over 2/3 of your life in a meaningless cycle of work and pay just so you reach the inevitable conclusion that you die; making any and all process before it useless. 

putting aside the thought that the cold doesn't live in the rain, why would you care about 'catching a cold'? if you compact the cycle of life and death down to the sudden bloom of getting sick, billions of viral agents assembling and dissolving right next to your brain, is their futile existence meaningless? the cold doesn't kill you. why should you be afraid of it?

1 hour ago, Jade Cross said:

A cold would be an additional hindrance to the everyday routine. It would be difficult enough going through a day and repeating the same maddening routine to add something that can make that an even more tiresome day.

what is wrong with being tired? it sounds like every song you can think of ever only has the same lyrics the same beat, like you are looking at the rain outside of your unlocked prison cell as if the oppression of being out there in the free world will kill you. so your obvious choices are staying in here where its warm and safe and dead and there's always a gidion's bible in the nightstand drawer even though that doesn't matter to you anymore...or being dead yourself.

even if you do stand in the rain and you do become the sunrise and sunset to a virus's whole civilization, and your sacred cow gets tipped because it just so happens that this day is different than yesterday...next week you won't even remember. so what's wrong with being tired?

8 hours ago, Jade Cross said:

What would be the point of looking to be any more tired that you already are?

Days dont really change. When you look at the whole aspect, the same routine is set in different times. You may deal with slightly different people, or at a slightly different location but there really isnt a drastic change in the days or what you do in them. Its the same thing, just dressed a little differently.

the specific point to being more tired than normal? I do not know, seeing as I don't think there has been much disagreement on the idea that there might not be a specific point to anything. but whats your reason to get to a point where you are more tired today than you were yesterday?

for me a tired day has left me with more questions than answers, and that is a good day, but I am not here to give you answers, as if that was the heat death of every question's universe.

maybe you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms to an addiction to the reason for everything already existing?

Archived