Participation in sexual activity

Nallia

Do you participate in sexual activity for the sake of your partner?  

1. 1.

• No, never.
    • Very rarely
    • Sometimes/often
    • A lot more than I'd like to.

This poll is closed to new votes

I am curious as to see how many people out there are like me, meaning they have a sexual partner and participate in sexual activity only for their benefit (I voted sometimes/often).

I wouldn't. The farthest I would go for my partner would be to kiss them on the lips. Not making out or anything, just a small kiss.

But, like, sex? No. Ew.

This question seems to assume that a) we have a partner B) that partner is a sexual :P

That's why I'm saying "would" instead of "do"

just a small kiss.

"A small kiss can go a long way" - Snow White....... :wink:

Oh, gosh, it's been such a long time since I've seen Snow White... quote Hunchback of NOtre Dame or Little Mermaid at me.

Ooo or the Lion King... or Aladdin... or Oliver and Company... or *continues*

This question seems to assume that a) we have a partner B) that partner is a sexual :P

...well, yeah... didn't you see my first post? Mainly, that's who the question is directed at... so I can get a general idea of people who are in my similar situation. But of course, I'd love to hear everybody's opinions. :D

I do, and I dread it. Every day I think of how long it's been since the last time, is that too much time gone by, do I need to do it again, etc. Not the way I would recommend other asexuals to live.

I've never even had a partner. I have male friends, who understand where I am in my life, and wouldn't ever think of even making a pass. It took me many years to realize that I WAS asexual.

WARNING - Message may be too explicit for some.

I used to, but as infrequently as possible. I don't any more, at all; sexual activity has gone from being unpleasant to impossible. I bleed. And no, lubricants don't help.

I am pretty unselfish in most areas of the relationship, but I am totally selfish now in this one. Enough is enough, and I'm done.

• 2 years later...

Reviving old polls again, hm?

I do occasionally, but I can also enjoy sex depending on my mood and the other person. With some partners I've done it for them and with others it's for both of us. I don't find sex distasteful, traumatic or uncomfortable in any way, and like making my partner happy, so see no reason why I wouldn't have sex for my partner's sake.

Reviving old polls again, hm?

-I went a bit crazy doing all the polls I'd not done over the bank holiday. :wacko:

I'm a bit of a questionnaire/quiz addict. -Now everybody knows!

Oh well, I've done them all now!

Gotta think of some more polls of my own...

Archived