I had no idea

Nylarlathotep

Nylarlathotep

I had no idea that people disliked sex so much this sight has opend my eyes.... i treated someone i've chated with on and off for a few years like crap. if i knew my sexual comments, inuendos, remarks made her feel ..... dirty, descusted, ect.. i would have never have made them. i thought she was just very closed about her personal relationships. i feel like an ass...... i've appoligzed but i feel that is not enough... i can respect where she is comming from now even if i don't fully understand it.....

Thank you to who ever created this sight. hopefully it will open the eyes of others like it did mine

Nylarlathotep

Wow. Usually people who make sexual comments don't think they're upsetting anyone. Thank you for being so open-minded and willing to learn about something you may not understand.

Cate

Is your friend asexual (lacking sexual attraction)? Sounds like she's antisexual (despising sex), if nothing else. Feel free to direct her to the board.

I appreciate hearing that you've learned something. That does mean a lot. :)

Yeah. I didn't really understand alot of what you said cause i don't know the situation very well....but, thanks anyway.

Thanks for being open minded :), it would be great if more people were :P Also, it's great to know that more people are learning about AVEN :)

AH!

OK!

I see now.

Thank you for being so...."cool". It takes alot to see ones mistakes...I'm glad your open minded. So...yeah. I see now....And thank you...even though this is really between you and that "one lady"

So yeah...I'm done now i guess...

VivreEstEsperer

Hey! thank you for being open minded and taking the time to learn about asexuality!

Archived