J. van Deijck
13 hours ago, arekathevampyre said:

awesome !! :)

isn't it? :wub: it would be a beautiful movie soundtrack <3

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

isn't it? :wub: it would be a beautiful movie soundtrack <3

yeah totally !!

There are a few movies that featured Amy's music but I am yet to watch them (online) :)

• 2 weeks later...
arekathevampyre

Today is the day !!!

So I have listened to this to ease my excitement !!

This is just plain awesome and emotional !!:):D

• 3 weeks later...
arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, Ace_Machina said:

Loved them since I was a kid! I find the lyrics very relatable.

Awesome !!

Yes , they have songs for all occasions :)

LadyWallflower

Evanescence was my favorite band back in high school. I listened to them ALL the time. Imaginary, Call Me When You're Sober, Lithium, Lacrymosa, Sweet Sacrifice, Good Enough, Bring Me Back to Life... I don't know how many times I've listened to them. I still have the songs on my iPod, which I still have (it's probably around 10 years old and it still works). Even though I've listened to the old stuff so many times, I haven't gotten around to seeing what new stuff they have. I guess I was waiting for them to come out with new stuff, got tired of waiting, and forgot to check to see if they released anything.  

arekathevampyre
12 minutes ago, LadyWallflower said:

Evanescence was my favorite band back in high school. I listened to them ALL the time. Imaginary, Call Me When You're Sober, Lithium, Lacrymosa, Sweet Sacrifice, Good Enough, Bring Me Back to Life... I don't know how many times I've listened to them. I still have the songs on my iPod, which I still have (it's probably around 10 years old and it still works). Even though I've listened to the old stuff so many times, I haven't gotten around to seeing what new stuff they have. I guess I was waiting for them to come out with new stuff, got tired of waiting, and forgot to check to see if they released anything.  

good to know . I have been actively looking for new stuff for the past 5 years and I am impressed with the results of waiting :)

LadyWallflower
6 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

good to know . I have been actively looking for new stuff for the past 5 years and I am impressed with the results of waiting :)

Yeah, I guess some people would say I'm a bad fan, because I never keep track of release dates or anything for most things I like. :) I'm a bit of an airhead, lol.

This conversation prompted me to listen to Call Me When You're Sober.

arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, LadyWallflower said:

Yeah, I guess some people would say I'm a bad fan, because I never keep track of release dates or anything for most things I like. :) I'm a bit of an airhead, lol.

This conversation prompted me to listen to Call Me When You're Sober.

no problem because a fan is a fan as long as they don't start bashing any of the band members , past and present , be rude to others and saying that Fallen is the best album (or worse , know only Bring Me To Life and My Immortal) haha 

aww I love that song ;)

J. van Deijck

J. van Deijck

but I love Bring Me To Life :(

• 4 weeks later...

As I was watching a few of the songs from this performance, I felt sorta sad that I missed out on a lot.

arekathevampyre

So I keep seeing this song around youtube and was wondering if it was a fake song (because , you know , there are a lot of fake songs around) . But I listened to it just know and found out it was written during the "The Open Door" period but didn't make the cut . It was played in Brazil live I think during 2012 or something during their concerts . A very rare and lovely track . Enjoy . 

Archived