Homoromantic guys chat

I don't know if i gae, but something about men intrigues me... but in the sense that I'm a boy and the *supposed date* is a boy too

being afab suckssssssss

On 4/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, A User said:

but in the sense that I'm a boy and the *supposed date* is a boy too

being afab suckssssssss

Welcome !!  I am sure you can make a lot of friends here. 

• 2 months later...

Hi kitties ❤️ How are you doing

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi not homoromantic but was referred here for a question. I’m drawing something and I was wondering if the vincian flag was actually excepted or not by the community. Just so I know what to draw. I think it’s excepted since I’ve seen it on peoples bios but just checking.

Edited by Jae3ird
Forgot to say something
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there like a WhatsApp group chat for Ace people or something?

Something launching my browser and coming here is a bit overwhelming..Life is hard as it is. I guess I just want to have my tribe at the tip of my fingertips. Does anyone have a WhatsApp group link for Asexuals?

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I'm a biromantic asexual just popping in to introduce myself. How are you all today? Le Chat recommended this thread to me. :3

I've had quite a span of homoerotic thoughts recently, and I think I want a boyfriend again. The one time I had one was a weird "kinda triad" thing where I dated my girlfriend's boyfriend, sort of. I miss that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been questioning my romantic orientation for a while now, and I'm pretty sure that I'm homoromantic. Looking back, the one crush that I did have in high school was a guy. However, I think I might also be arospec, as I think this is the only time I have ever had a crush & I generally am very apathetic to the idea of being in a relationship. As I think more about it, it would be nice to be in a relationship with a guy or masculine identifying person someday, but i don't experience romantic attraction often. On top of all that, I have trouble separating my dysphoria from my attraction bc I can daydream abt being in a gay relationship all day, but the second a guy shows interest (as it has happened a couple of times), I get extremely uncomfortable bc they view me as a woman. Maybe I just need to figure this stuff out with time, idk, but for now, I'll just stay a bit confused

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Into_the_Gray

Phew.  I've been skulking around Aven looking for gay related threads like this one for what feels like forever. Was about to give up, then...well, here I am. All that searching, and even then, I almost just read through it only to continue lurking! Thought I would bite the bullet and say hello instead though. I've been stepping cautiously into some kind of identity on the asexual spectrum, for a short while now. Been out as gay for a lifetime-thats the clearer bit for me, whereas where I fit in to asexuality is a work in progress. I found Slice of Aces YouTube before I found this thread, and that was really helpful. If anyone has any suggestions of other places tucked away on Aven that might be of interest, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you :)

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

Oh my, I forgot about this thread. Late Happy New Year :D

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

Greetings from Belgium :D groetjes uit België ^.^

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

I've developed a pretty strong mix of platonic, aesthetic, sensual etc. squish on someone while I'm still in love with my boyfriend.  But since it's platonic in nature, I don't think it's something dangerous. One thing hasn't changed at all: it's a man. Looks like even my aesthetic and platonic attraction is also directed to males only :D

But since not so many people are aces, I sometimes wonder how would he react if he knew, even if it's completely innocent, just a strong desire to be close friends with him. Especially that he is married and has a child. 

• Like 1

Greetings from New Jersey!

2 hours ago, alsjeblieft said:

I've developed a pretty strong mix of platonic, aesthetic, sensual etc. squish on someone while I'm still in love with my boyfriend.  But since it's platonic in nature, I don't think it's something dangerous. One thing hasn't changed at all: it's a man. Looks like even my aesthetic and platonic attraction is also directed to males only :D

But since not so many people are aces, I sometimes wonder how would he react if he knew, even if it's completely innocent, just a strong desire to be close friends with him. Especially that he is married and has a child. 

Be careful!

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
14 hours ago, Tja said:

Greetings from New Jersey!

Be careful!

I swear I am :D but just everything about him is appealing. Not only eyes, but voice and personality, too :blush:

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Sorry for spamming, but I'm still trying to figure something out and that's pretty much a sum-up.

• Like 1
Into_the_Gray

Sounds like you basically have a very, very big crush 😀

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
20 hours ago, Demicratic said:

Sounds like you basically have a very, very big crush 😀

...ohmygod. 😮 :blush:

Can't help it, but I hope I don't make things complicated. Just everything about him is appealing. Not sexual, though.

But I also shared this on another subforum, and this was utterly confusing:

• Like 1
NorthernForestCats

I did not realize there was this many homoromantic and biromantic asexuals. 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

Still, less than homosexuals and bisexuals, I think 🤔

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

@ukrguy, I hope everything's okay with you.

• Like 1

In case someone wants to support, my PayPal is vanya.mlb@gmail.com

Thanks everyone, Ukraine will win ❤️     💙💛

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, ukrguy said:

In case someone wants to support, my PayPal is vanya.mlb@gmail.com

Thanks everyone, Ukraine will win ❤️     💙💛

Great to see you again ^_^ many of us stand with Ukraine these days.

• Like 2