Homoromantic guys chat

@ColeHW34 @GeekyGamerZack @Sir_The_Last @Tja @JaySexual @Like a Hurricane @Jelle van der Lee @798...  @Ringmaster04 @Asroco  @AshenPhoenix  @maisondemason @YoDitto  @blue_merlin  @Slice of Ace @Muledeer @slippydooz @tjp3  @Paxton @Armaius @JDWHIKER @snowclrops @Gamechanger

Hey y'all from the last 10 pages of this topic! Sorry for disturbing - but if you by any chance want to join a WhatsApp group I created for ace homo guys (well, and their supporters haha)  - you are welcome! The link is above, just click on it and there you go!

• Like 5

Been using WhatsApp for a year, or so. I like it.

Now, I'm enjoying my chats with ukrguy & Gamechanger.:)

42 minutes ago, Tja said:

Been using WhatsApp for a year, or so. I like it.

Now, I'm enjoying my chats with ukrguy & Gamechanger.:)

That is great!!! I am still  trying to see if I should join the chat or not.  Aside from having to create another account maybe LOL 

Actually, it's not a chat room. I can only text with them individually. I do this with a few AVEN friends. It's more personal.

1 hour ago, Tja said:

Actually, it's not a chat room. I can only text with them individually. I do this with a few AVEN friends. It's more personal.

I have a few friends or people that sometimes message me. I do not know how much fun I would be trying to be social. I tend to talk about books or chess or God.  So that is world. I do not  play games aside from chess or watch tv. I find TV and social interaction odd.  Umm I do like the idea of one on one chatting. But   at least for me it always becomes more.  *giggles* I do sometimes to get people attention not always very ace... Being a sexual people makes it even worse to be social one on one.  Sorry for ranting.   But I am more of an email person. 

J. van Deijck
On 2/21/2020 at 5:07 PM, ColeHW34 said:

I don't have whatsapp.

Me neither 🤭

Btw, I wish Antihero was still here. I really liked this guy.

• Like 1

What the hell do you use if you don't use whatsapp in 2020? Lol 

• Like 1

Facebook messenger and discord messenger to be honest.

But for my fellow ham's HF or VHF radio is the way to go.

• Like 2

There are 7 people in our WhatsApp chat (all homo ace guys)  already and we do have some fun! I definately recommend everyone to join us! :) 

• Like 1
On 2/21/2020 at 4:09 PM, Tja said:

It is a chat. The first time I couldn't see all the comments, but now I can talk to everyone.

On 2/24/2020 at 7:41 PM, Tja said:

Checking in here is still fun, too.^_^

How are the AVEN homoAces doing?

Trying to balance building a dating app profile, playing with a gay soccer club, and going to gay bars trying to find a guy that will date an ace while trying to pay attention at work, honoring my other commitments, and trying to keep up with you all in the WhatsApp chat. Life is exhausting if you do it right.

• Like 1

I found dating apps a lot easier than going out to meet guys in person, just because I could put asexual front and centre and didn't have to awkwardly bring it up in person 😂

• Like 3

Then depending where you are, facebook has facebook dating.

They have it in the US, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam.

And could be in Europe by early 2020.

• Like 1
Spoiler

hello my name is ömer man and i like men but i dont want to have sex. i want to sleep hug and i want to kiss. i don't see myself as gay. who am i. please help. what should i do
  • Like 1
Slice of Ace

Hi, Ömer! Welcome to AVEN!

First thing is that you are completely fine; there's nothing wrong with you 😊 Given that you've arrived here, I imagine that you've heard of the term homoromantic asexual?

Someone who identifies as homoromantic asexual feels romantic attraction towards the same gender, but sexual attraction towards nobody. That may mean they want to have a relationship, kiss and cuddle, but without sex.

Does that help you at all? When you asked what you should do, how do you mean? In terms of finding a relationship, or something else?

• Like 1
On 2/24/2020 at 5:41 PM, Tja said:

Checking in here is still fun, too.^_^

How are the AVEN homoAces doing?

About to go to a screening of To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! at my school's LGBT+ resource center. Also planning to go to Orlando in a few weeks to train for a promotion! 😁😄 Academic, social and professional pursuits are good. Romantic pursuits, non-existent. Taking a pause from dating at the moment. Figure I'll have more time for it once I graduate and move to a larger city with a greater pool of candidates.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Asroco said:

About to go to a screening of To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! at my school's LGBT+ resource center. Also planning to go to Orlando in a few weeks to train for a promotion! 😁😄 Academic, social and professional pursuits are good. Romantic pursuits, non-existent. Taking a pause from dating at the moment. Figure I'll have more time for it once I graduate and move to a larger city with a greater pool of candidates.

Sounds great! 

Congratulations, and continued success!😊

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Tja said:

Sounds great! 

Congratulations, and continued success!😊

Thanks 😁👍🏻🤞🏻 And to you as well!

• Like 1
On 3/5/2020 at 1:12 PM, Ömer KARA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

hello my name is ömer man and i like men but i dont want to have sex. i want to sleep hug and i want to kiss. i don't see myself as gay. who am i. please help. what should i do

Hi there! Welcome! Same feelings we share ;) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm replying to this late...
but I'm not on here very often.

@ukrguy:
I don't have WhatsApp

• Like 1

It's very easy to put on your phone. I've had it for a couple of years. I talk to 2 other Avenites that I've visited.

How's the weather in Colorado, @JaySexual? I'm visiting friends in Denver, next month.

@Tja:
The phone is something I keep as app-free as possible
At most I put stuff on the tablet instead. Not really interested in WhatsApp (though I'm not even sure what all it does .lol.)

We got a winter storm here today. (wasn't that bad in my part - more fun to watch the snow/wind) roads were just wet driving to/from work.
Maybe a little system moving through tomorrow with a bit more snow, then its supposed to clear out for the weekend.

You'll have to keep a close watch on updates before visiting Denver .. you know with all these crazy closures & such (at this point there's no travel restrictions in place though)

• Like 1

Anyone playing Animal Crossing on the Switch?  

My friend code: SW-7797-8153-4110

• Like 1