Homoromantic guys chat

I've been binging gay dramas recently and just got around to watching What The Duck (you can find fan subs from Lazy Subber on dailymotion). I don't think it's ever explicitly said but it's hinted at strongly multiple times that the lead couple Oat and Pop aren't interested in having a sexual relationship with one another. More than that, they both have a lot of confusion over whether they're gay (or bi). It's often played for jokes but their difficulty isn't in acknowledging that they love each other but it seems rooted in their impression that you can't be gay if you don't want to have sex with another boy. And they have a lot of confusion over whether their relationship is a bromance or a romance? Back in the day, I definitely had a similar confusion and I've never seen a drama bring that up before. In contrast with them, the second couple Pree and Rambo have no trouble identifying as gay but they're also pretty much sex addicts. Fair warning, the second couple has some rather explicit sex scenes (the show is rated mature) and the second season is pretty much hated by everyone who has seen it.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Found another gay drama you may all be interested in. This one is very romantic. The main couple in Cause You're My Boy (which has official subtitles on GMMTV's youtube page) includes Tee who doesn't ever want to have sex, even with his boyfriend, and doesn't want to change. Whereas his boyfriend Mork does want to have sex. It's a small point of conflict between them that eventually leads them to having an actual bona fide discussion (though there's also a lot of double entendre) in Episode 6 where they reach a compromise. They decide to take things real slow. Tee might eventually try it when Mork is able to make him feel safe and secure enough that it isn't scary to him. Nothing sexual happens between them during the show.

Overall, it's a cute drama especially the first half as their relationship ramps up. The second half gets a lot darker as they have to start dealing with external problems like Tee's superhomophobic mother. It all ends on a happy note though. I particularly liked how touchy and affectionate the boys are. It feels very natural and not very fan-servicey. Also, they don't dwell on labels and spoke more about their feelings for one another.

Its main flaw is that it is based on a book and is trying to cram a lot of story into one short season. The plot is densely paced and parts of it are revealed like a puzzle. It requires you to pay close attention to follow all the details and not just watch it casually. I often stopped and did a mental recap after each episode.

Favorite Quotes:

Tee: Do you think sex is necessary for people to be in love? What do you think?

Mork: Don't ask if sex is necessary, ask if love is there.

Mork: Tee, if I want to show someone that I love him, what should I do? Holding hands, staring at his eyes, smiling, being next to him. Do you feel the love?

Tee: I do.

Mork: What about hugging, kissing on the cheek, kissing on the mouth? Do you feel the love even more?

Tee: *nods*

Mork: For something that's more than that, can we not do it?

Tee: Have you just figured that out?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, kitties! Wish you a nice snowy February ❤️ 

• Like 4

Happy Snowy February! 

(Although, with Global Warming, it already feels like Spring, here.)

image.png

Just wanted tp share some Ukrainian weather with you. I realy got some snow these days (Odesa), first and last snow I think this year... This is Farenheits

image.png

Celsius

I am really obsessed with weather mapls (ventusky.com), so cool! 

• Like 2
On 2/10/2020 at 2:15 AM, Tja said:

Is it beautiful where you live, @ukrguy? I like to think of you living somewhere beautiful.

oh yes, it is :) it is so kind of you!

• Like 1

Hi everyone,
I'm new in this group and looking forward for chat with all of  you. I'm 24 nearly 25, Masters student, homoromantic asexual (but love cuddling and kissing-not sure if this comes under the category of asexual), was in relationship for 6 years. I found this website three days ago and was surprised to see a very large asexual community. Thanks

Edited by Gamechanger
  • Like 5

This homoromantic gets bored very often. My social media poison of choice is Instagram. Feel free to chat with me there. IG: tjppz

• Like 1

I'm told I'm officially old because I primarily use Facebook and not Instagram. I prefer Snapchat over both, but Facebook controls my life.

• Like 2

Welcome dear @Gamechanger. If things come so I feel I must give my media links. I know that Telegram (https://telegram.org/)  app is pretty unpopular here, but it is the most comfortable one (between whatsapp, viber and messenger) to use for channels and groups and so on. So, my Telegram and Instangram are @vanyamlb, my Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/vanya.mlb. I also have Discord and Snapchat, but don't use them so much. 

There is an Asexual Italy chat on telegram, I am planning to make a topic Asexuals Worldwide, maybe will do this...

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, seems like this platform is full of nice and beautiful people. 
@ukrguy it seems that your friend request option on Facebook is not available.

• Like 2

@Sir_The_Last I downloaded WhatsApp last night. There was an invite for an Ace group. Maybe we can all join/create a homoromantic group.

Edited by tjp3
  • Like 1

I think we can figure it out with WhatsApp... But I wanted telegram because you don't share any numbers there and just get the invite link (like seriously guys once you try it you won't ever want to get back). Not all people will feel free here to share their phone numbers... 

• Like 1