Homoromantic guys chat

So what’s everyone’s views on antiquing? (E.g. visiting antique stores or buying old timey things)

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

@ColeHW Does buying retro video game merch count? 😁

Ya.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ColeHW said:

So what’s everyone’s views on antiquing? (E.g. visiting antique stores or buying old timey things)

Love it! Had a house full, until the burst pipes ruined a large portion of them.

I find antique stores/malls are like museums. Full of interesting things.

• Like 2

I rarely ever look around the forum here (pretty much quit after they made that big change to it back in 2016 - for anyone who's been around that long)

--------------
But on the subject of this thread:
I'm a guy, and yep I have romantic/emotional feelings towards guys....
That said, I've never dated/kissed/cuddled/or anything else. With anyone.

I'm one of those people who's actually better off single.

• Like 2

@JaySexual Same here. 

Never really been in any sort of relationship whatsoever and most likely never will.

• Like 1

@Cali_Guy:
I pretty much believe it is best remaining single.
One of multiple reasons being...if you don't fall in love, you can't end up heartbroken.

@ColeHW:
I can't ever see myself being either.

• Like 1

@JaySexual, I am so sorry. 😭 I tell myself the same. But darn myself always thinks otherwise. Now I've given up for sure. Umm since I broke up with my ex a while ago. I never told her that I found her sexy. Which breaks me ... I never gave her that. So now I stay away. 

Not that I mind being single, all I need are friends (even this a chore nowadays).

• Like 2

I've never had a relationship, either. I'm friends with a married couple, who used to be my landlords. I see them 2 or 3 times a year. We have dinner, and hang out for a few hours. That works for me. I interact with people everyday, with work, which meets my social needs. Having many online friends here is fulfilling. :)

Of course, I still think of finding that guy...an Asexual who likes to cuddle, do some kissing (optional), hold hands, etc.

Not gonna happen, but, nice to think about. :)

• Like 2

My biggest issue is overcoming my social anxiety to talk to people and getting my weird voice under control.

• Like 2

Of course, I still think of finding that guy...an Asexual who likes to cuddle, do some kissing (optional), hold hands, etc.

Not gonna happen, but, nice to think about.

This...its like something almost identical to the type of thing I'd say...
  • Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
5 hours ago, Tja said:

Not gonna happen, but, nice to think about. :)

2 hours ago, JaySexual said:

This...its like something almost identical to the type of thing I'd say...

That was me this time last year, and I'll just say this: never say never. 😉

4 hours ago, ColeHW said:

My biggest issue is overcoming my social anxiety to talk to people and getting my weird voice under control.

I also have a somewhat unusual voice, and I frequently have lapses where it suddenly cracks like an adolescent's. This only cements the idea other people have that I'm younger than I claim. 😅

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I also have a somewhat unusual voice, and I frequently have lapses where it suddenly cracks like an adolescent's. This only cements the idea other people have that I'm younger than I claim. 😅

My voice loves to crack lately and I can’t keep my accents (or tone of voice) under control. 

(It Goes from a slightly southern accent to BBC english or another accent on a drop of a hat) 

• Like 2
On 6/25/2019 at 3:15 AM, Cali_Guy said:

What do you do when you best friend gets married?

Probably congratulate and perform some final preparations for impact.

• Like 2

Give faint praise and steal the cake. Tch besides i’d prefer that they don’t put more weight on so i’ll be doing them a favor by wrecking everything. 

• Like 2
Like a Hurricane
10 hours ago, ColeHW said:

My voice loves to crack lately and I can’t keep my accents (or tone of voice) under control. 

(It Goes from a slightly southern accent to BBC english or another accent on a drop of a hat) 

My friend asks me not to talk to him in the city center or in restaurants due to my (too) strong voice. 🤣

I was previously working as a teacher. In that context this feature mainly was an advantage. 😄

Edited by Like a Hurricane
  • Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
16 hours ago, ColeHW said:

Looks like we can add "teenadult" to the growing list of voice categories, then, since at least a handful of grown-ups have voices that "teenify" on occasion. 😁

6 hours ago, Like a Hurricane said:

My friend asks me not to talk to him in the city center or in restaurants due to my (too) strong voice. 🤣

I was previously working as a teacher. In that context this feature mainly was an advantage. 😄

I frequently get shushed by an acquaintance of mine whenever the volume of my voice suddenly spikes. I should take it as a rude reaction, but I DO kinda see her point, so... 😅

• Like 2

So how’s everyone’s weekend going?

• Like 2
Like a Hurricane
On 6/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, Like a Hurricane said:

Yesterday "A Moment in the Reeds" was shown on TV. It is a Finnish movie about two young guys and the Finnish summer.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6256872/

I started to watch it on Wednesday and now watched the rest of it. It is so painful and beautiful at the same time. I wish I could cry...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ColeHW said:

I've spent the day cleaning my kitchen, from ceiling to floor, with some errands in between. Productive, but, exhausting.

Too hot!

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
17 hours ago, ColeHW said:

Super Mario Maker 2 was released yesterday. 'nuff said. 😁

• Like 3

I’m just doing errands this weekend. 

• Like 2
Like a Hurricane

I am at the cottage, inspired by the movie. 😉

No, not really. Just doing some maintenance work.

• Like 4

Cleaned a couple of my aquariums this morning. Did some yardwork in the afternoon. & ofcourse wasted some time on the computer at random times during the day.

• Like 3