Homoromantic guys chat

GeekyGamerZack
8 hours ago, Tja said:

The cat's adorable, too. ;)

...ah, I get it! 😁

8 hours ago, Usernamethe2nd said:

Hello, can I join? 😐 I'm pretty new to the homoromantic thing, but I believe it to be something I would want. I would like to try living with someone I think.

Welcome! 😊

(Apologies, @ukrguy got the last welcome Flake bar, so all I have left is some steak, a piece of hake and, for some reason, the Yo-kai Watch character known as Ake...? 🤔)

7 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Of course @Usernamethe2nd, welcome! 🍰

I present to you Scratch (and my bunnies):

Hide contents

😏🔌

• Like 2
Usernamethe2nd

@Slice of Ace I really wish I could see the bunnies! T.T China has youtube blocked and I dont have a VPN. I love bunnies. Thank you.

@GeekyGamerZack Thank you! I should probably play yo-kai watch... Mrmm I suppose I will take some steak then. : )

@ukrguy Many thanks! :DDD

• Like 3

Why are gay men so handsome! *Don't know what happened to me...I'll just blame my parents...😂*

• Like 3
3 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

...ah, I get it! 😁

I knew you would.:D

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tja said:

Why are gay men so handsome! *Don't know what happened to me...I'll just blame my parents...😂*

gay... why are STRAIGHTS so handsome haha... like with gay you can hug at least a bit until he wants sex

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, ukrguy said:

gay... why are STRAIGHTS so handsome haha... like with gay you can hug at least a bit until he wants sex

There's a quality to straight men which I find un-appealing. As you all get older, and more experienced, I'm sure you'll notice it.

It's hard to explain. Similar to acting "privileged", I think.

• Like 2
Usernamethe2nd
19 hours ago, Tja said:

There's a quality to straight men which I find un-appealing. As you all get older, and more experienced, I'm sure you'll notice it. 

It's hard to explain. Similar to acting "privileged", I think. 

Interesting, haha. I can kind of understand that.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, PaganUnicorn said:

Is it a lack of sensitivity that they think is manly but it's really just... lacking sensitivity?

Basically.

Usernamethe2nd

@PaganUnicorn Hmm well put. Though, I don't usually go around thinking that. I just thought some people were dumb, or just so into it, being hypersexual I mean. Lacking sensitivity makes sense. I don't know, there are those who are just more considerate. And, I also thought that kind of showboating was a two way street, again, at least for some.

• Like 2
Like a Hurricane
On 5/25/2019 at 1:06 AM, GeekyGamerZack said:

My family owns a small dog. Or, to be more accurate, a small dog owns us. It's fine, though, as she's a very sweet and loving overlord. 😊

On 5/25/2019 at 2:44 AM, ColeHW said:

I have 5 dogs and 2 cats (2 dogs at my dad’s and 3 dogs & 2 Cats at my mom’s) 

On 5/25/2019 at 8:48 AM, Slice of Ace said:

I present to you Scratch (and my bunnies):

Reveal hidden contents

You are really lucky. 😊

• Like 4
Guest Melmoth.

Hello, registered on this forum years ago but have only ever really used it for the meet up section, thought I would try and make a bit more of an effort to meet new people so have updated my profile and came across this sub forum and topic which seems perfect for me :)

Like a Hurricane
On 5/25/2019 at 12:21 AM, Finace said:

Which one is better? 😉

Hello Fiance 😉. You also have some lovely pets at home. Why not to share photos of them? 😊

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Like a Hurricane said:

Hello Fiance 😉. You also have some lovely pets at home. Why not to share photos of them? 😊

I'm not your fiance! 😂 Well, fiance is a funny anagram of Finace. What 'pets' do you mean? I have old stuffed toys in my childhood home, do you really want photos of them? 😄

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Finace said:

I'm not your fiance! 😂 Well, fiance is a funny anagram of Finace. What 'pets' do you mean? I have old stuffed toys in my childhood home, do you really want photos of them? 😄

(Laughs)

• Like 3
Like a Hurricane
2 hours ago, Finace said:

What 'pets' do you mean? I have old stuffed toys in my childhood home, do you really want photos of them? 😄

Yes please 😄. They are really cute. Maybe next time when you visit there?

• Like 2
Like a Hurricane

Young people have been graduating these days and thanks to them I have had exceptionally many cakes during this weekend (at least six different cakes if I counted correctly). 😄

• Like 2
On 5/29/2019 at 7:47 PM, Like a Hurricane said:

Yes please 😄. They are really cute. Maybe next time when you visit there?

I can't attach the picture to this message, but I put it as my profile picture. 😄

• Like 2

I got a aviation themed cake for my graduation. 

My graduation gift was flying me, my friend and my mom to galveston for a day and then drive back to continue celebrating my friend’s birthday/gradution like a boss. 

• Like 1
Like a Hurricane

When I graduated we had quite conventional cakes. I hardly remember them anymore 😉.

I honestly prefer any cake except those with a crap ton of dyes, chocolate, coconut, or anything that can trigger my gag reflex (including overwhipped icing or if it's too cold)

• Like 2
Usernamethe2nd

Hullo! How is everyone? Warm regards.

• Like 1

Pretty good. 

Just watching videos and such. 

• Like 1
Usernamethe2nd

Nice, nice. Meh, why not, hugs all around! haha. Whaaat kinda videos?

• Like 1

Decoding radio signals. 

Just the usual nerdy ace things. 

I always wanted to peer into police or radio operator chatter with ease.

• Like 3

Hi! i'd love to join this as well. I'm a gay ace but i don't know any other gay men who are also ace, so im really excited about this thread! also happy pride everyone ❤️

• Like 5