DevinLynx

Homoromantic guys chat

Recommended Posts

Slice of Ace
10 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Anyway, celebrity crush-wise, I'm actually trying to decide between three Chris-es (Evans, Pratt and Hemsworth). I guess I have a thing for guys with powers, or in this case, guys who play guys with powers.

Chris Evans is obviously the superior option! 😜 Unless he has a beard, then Hemsworth with short hair is the best 😂

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loner4ever

Thanx for the delicious welcome!

Actually I prefer cake to mostly anything and everything out there *YUMMY*. I guess, Kakashi doesn't eat a lot of cake, somehow ... it would interfere with his ninja training, likely. Weight issues, mainly. So good he's got me to eat it 'he he'

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
6 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Chris Evans is obviously the superior option! 😜 Unless he has a beard, then Hemsworth with short hair is the best 😂

 

You're not wrong about Chris Evans without a beard. Facial hair just doesn't suit him. Now, Chris Pratt, on the other hand, looks attractive with short facial hair. And Hemsy is attractive either way (actually, his younger brother Liam is also kind of cute). And I almost considered Paul Rudd for the list, but an 18-year age gap is WAY too extreme. I mean, Ant-Man is one of my favourite MCU characters, but I'm only interested in guys within an 8-year age gap, meaning guys between the ages of 23 and 39, so Hemsy just manages to squeeze onto the list.

 

Celebrity crushes aside, I have an IRL crush on a guy with whom I have a lot in common, and whose personality and interests mesh well with my own. The fact that he also has a crush on me only serves to intensify my crush on him, and...ooh, I'm just so happy! 😊

 

By the way, @Slice of Ace, I watched your new YouTube vid (sorry I haven't been commenting there, but I tend to avoid YT comments sections like wild Tentacool encounters in the Pokémon series), and I like the fresh new approach to assembling a video. As it happens, I tend to enjoy cheesy accents, except when someone does a not-so-realistic Australian or Scottish accent. I accept only authentic-sounding Aussie or Scottish, not something as awful as Groundskeeper Willie in The Simpsons. All in all, a superb video and well worth a thumbs-up! Actually, have another... 👍

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
8 hours ago, Loner4ever said:

Thanx for the delicious welcome!

Actually I prefer cake to mostly anything and everything out there *YUMMY*. I guess, Kakashi doesn't eat a lot of cake, somehow ... it would interfere with his ninja training, likely. Weight issues, mainly. So good he's got me to eat it 'he he'

More cake for you then 😉🍰

 

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

You're not wrong about Chris Evans without a beard. Facial hair just doesn't suit him. Now, Chris Pratt, on the other hand, looks attractive with short facial hair. And Hemsy is attractive either way (actually, his younger brother Liam is also kind of cute). And I almost considered Paul Rudd for the list, but an 18-year age gap is WAY too extreme. I mean, Ant-Man is one of my favourite MCU characters, but I'm only interested in guys within an 8-year age gap, meaning guys between the ages of 23 and 39, so Hemsy just manages to squeeze onto the list.

Chris Pratt is attractive, but nowhere near the level of Evans or Hemsworth. Wow, I had no idea Paul Rudd was 49! 😲 I mean Jensen Ackles is 40, but he's still the most beautiful man on the planet 😻 I only really pay attention to age in real life  

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Celebrity crushes aside, I have an IRL crush on a guy with whom I have a lot in common, and whose personality and interests mesh well with my own. The fact that he also has a crush on me only serves to intensify my crush on him, and...ooh, I'm just so happy! 😊

ENVY, so much envy!!! Good for you, obviously, but also ENVY! 😂

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

By the way, @Slice of Ace, I watched your new YouTube vid (sorry I haven't been commenting there, but I tend to avoid YT comments sections like wild Tentacool encounters in the Pokémon series), and I like the fresh new approach to assembling a video. As it happens, I tend to enjoy cheesy accents, except when someone does a not-so-realistic Australian or Scottish accent. I accept only authentic-sounding Aussie or Scottish, not something as awful as Groundskeeper Willie in The Simpsons. All in all, a superb video and well worth a thumbs-up! Actually, have another... 👍

No problem! Thanks for watching them at all! 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
On 11/11/2018 at 2:26 AM, Slice of Ace said:

Chris Pratt is attractive, but nowhere near the level of Evans or Hemsworth.

True, but he does have a certain...ruggedly-geeky charm of his own.

 

On 11/11/2018 at 2:26 AM, Slice of Ace said:

Wow, I had no idea Paul Rudd was 49! 😲 I mean Jensen Ackles is 40, but he's still the most beautiful man on the planet 😻 

Pretty sure my totally-straight brother has a guy-crush on him, since he lives, eats and breathes Supernatural. And why wouldn't he? Even I get a little asexually turned on seeing him in a leather jacket, and he's always* wearing a leather jacket.

 

On 11/11/2018 at 2:26 AM, Slice of Ace said:

I only really pay attention to age in real life  

Yup. And most celebrities are at least 75% real, so...

 

On 11/11/2018 at 2:26 AM, Slice of Ace said:

ENVY, so much envy!!! Good for you, obviously, but also ENVY! 😂

Well, with your newfound career on YouTube, pretty sure the right guy is just around the corner. ;)

 

On 11/11/2018 at 2:26 AM, Slice of Ace said:

No problem! Thanks for watching them at all! 😊

You're welcome. Hoping to see more of David in future vids! 😁

 

*Figuratively speaking

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Yup. And most celebrities are at least 75% real, so...

MADNESS 😂 They are obviously androids built for our entertainment! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
9 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

MADNESS 😂 They are obviously androids built for our entertainment! 

Or they're humans whose physiologies contain up to 25% petroleum byproduct, a ubiquitous substance to which many peeps commonly refer as "plastic". 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tja

Out of those 3, I'd have to pick Hemsworth. Though, with his personality, Pratt is a close second.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
On 11/13/2018 at 5:00 AM, Tja said:

Out of those 3, I'd have to pick Hemsworth. Though, with his personality, Pratt is a close second.

Looks like the question has changed to "Who is your celebrity Chris crush: Evans, Pratt or Hemsy?" 😂

 

Actually, I'll ask a new question: With which fictional character do you most identify in terms of personality and/or aesthetics? (You may post multiple answers if you feel you identify with more than one.)

 

Aesthetically, I look like some bizarre hybrid of a Weasley (from the Harry Potter series) and Rubeus Hagrid (also from said series), as I'm a tall, broadly-built ginger with fair skin, and I've actually been referred to as "Ron Weasley" on more than one occasion. 😛

 

As for the other side of the coin...It's hard for me to match my personality with any one fictional character, as I'm something of an oddity, and I'd need to do a ridiculously-long post naming each character and in what way I relate to them.

 

Ironically, there are only two fictional characters with whom I relate both personality- and aesthetics-wise, but they're both protagonists of my own works of fiction, so I feel as though either of them would be a cop-out answer, not to mention a shameless (and literal) self-promotion. 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
21 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

With which fictional character do you most identify in terms of personality and/or aesthetics? (You may post multiple answers if you feel you identify with more than one.)

Hmm, no idea. I've never thought about it to be honest. You know what I look like, any suggestions? 😂

 

Personality-wise, I don't know, Baymax from Big Hero 6 maybe? 😂 Someone who's awkward and kind of clueless, but who's just trying to be nice. Now I feel bigheaded 😝

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
3 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Hmm, no idea. I've never thought about it to be honest. You know what I look like, any suggestions? 😂

Hm...there's a cheesy superhero-comedy called The Amazing Extraordinary Friends, and you kind of resemble the main protagonist Ben Wilson/Captain Extraordinary. I'd suggest Googling it if you're curious and need reference images.

 

3 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Personality-wise, I don't know, Baymax from Big Hero 6 maybe? 😂 Someone who's awkward and kind of clueless, but who's just trying to be nice. Now I feel bigheaded 😝

It's funny you mention Baymax, because Hiro Yamada is one of the characters who'd go on my own list.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
6 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Hm...there's a cheesy superhero-comedy called The Amazing Extraordinary Friends, and you kind of resemble the main protagonist Ben Wilson/Captain Extraordinary. I'd suggest Googling it if you're curious and need reference images.

Wow, that's um.... ridiculously cheesy 😂 I didn't expect something so obscure, to be honest. Also, they are hilariously posh in that show! I can see the similarity actually, except for the fact that he's tonnes better looking 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tja
19 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Hmm, no idea. I've never thought about it to be honest.

This.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
On 11/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, Slice of Ace said:

Wow, that's um.... ridiculously cheesy 😂

I know, right? 😁

 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, Slice of Ace said:

I didn't expect something so obscure, to be honest. Also, they are hilariously posh in that show!

I'm gonna have to watch it again. I like a good giggle. 😆

 

On 11/16/2018 at 4:44 PM, Slice of Ace said:

I can see the similarity actually, except for the fact that he's tonnes better looking 😂

Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of people have mistaken me for someone they know. That's at least five guys out there who look virtually identical to me, and I imagine every one of them is WAY more attractive than this 31-year-old overgrown gay ace ginger dude who's trapped in a post-teen's body. 😅

 

(Although, that's at least five people who'd have trouble spotting their relative in question at a Weasley Family fan convention...)

 

Oh yeah, @Slice of Ace, I just watched your new video, and I can relate with one or two things you mentioned. And now I'm curious about next week's video... (checks today's date, then checks it again just to make sure) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Oh yeah, @Slice of Ace, I just watched your new video, and I can relate with one or two things you mentioned. And now I'm curious about next week's video... (checks today's date, then checks it again just to make sure)  

Wait, what's special about next week's video? Did I make it out to be more mysterious than it is? 😂 Coincidentally, it is a video that I'm really excited to make!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
On 11/17/2018 at 11:48 PM, Slice of Ace said:

Wait, what's special about next week's video? Did I make it out to be more mysterious than it is? 😂 Coincidentally, it is a video that I'm really excited to make!

Well, mentioning that it's unrelated to the three-part ace relationships series was enough to make me excited and/or speculative. What could the theme be? Aces in popular culture? Why purple is the main ace colour? A delicious recipe for multi-layer ace-bow (black-white-grey-purple) cake?

 

Either way, they all sound like tasty ideas...well, mostly that third one, but my point still stands, darn it! 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
3 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Well, mentioning that it's unrelated to the three-part ace relationships series was enough to make me excited and/or speculative. What could the theme be? Aces in popular culture? Why purple is the main ace colour? A delicious recipe for multi-layer ace-bow (black-white-grey-purple) cake?

 

Either way, they all sound like tasty ideas...well, mostly that third one, but my point still stands, darn it! 😁

Haha, I have plans for all of those videos in the future 😂 Stop guessing all my content!

 

It's called a victoriace sponge, which should give you a clue on the recipe!

 

But aaaaactually, I'm going a bit off-topic and doing more of a gay video this time. 80-90% of the content is going to be ace, but every now and then, I'll have a non-ace LGBT+ thing I want to talk about. I hope people don't mind too much 😝

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
6 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Haha, I have plans for all of those videos in the future 😂 Stop guessing all my content!

Oops, sorry, my bad. 😁

 

6 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

It's called a victoriace sponge, which should give you a clue on the recipe!

Ooh, I LOVE sponge cake! 😀

 

6 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

But aaaaactually, I'm going a bit off-topic and doing more of a gay video this time. 80-90% of the content is going to be ace, but every now and then, I'll have a non-ace LGBT+ thing I want to talk about. I hope people don't mind too much 😝

Well, I'm technically gay, so I don't mind one iota. (Why did that last word remind me of a messenger with an envelope for a head...?)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slice of Ace
7 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Well, I'm technically gay, so I don't mind one iota. (Why did that last word remind me of a messenger with an envelope for a head...?)

Oh, I have a feeling you'll like the episode in particular, GeekyGamerZack 😉

 

Anyway, I don't want to turn this thread into just talking about my channel. There's another thread for that 😝

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GeekyGamerZack
31 minutes ago, Slice of Ace said:

Oh, I have a feeling you'll like the episode in particular, GeekyGamerZack 😉

...? 😀

 

31 minutes ago, Slice of Ace said:

Anyway, I don't want to turn this thread into just talking about my channel. There's another thread for that 😝

 

Posted and subscribed. Thanks for the info. 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now