Homoromantic guys chat

GeekyGamerZack
1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

yay! 😁 he's a cybergoth like me, and I swear my heart melts when I look at pretty cybergoth boys 😍

Hide contents

too bad the rest of my body behaves weird then :blush: you know what I mean :x

Kind of. :)

this is me vs. cybergoth & rivethead guys ❤️

For me, it's motorcyclists, firefighters and...well, any guy wearing a leather jacket and/or gloves. In terms of my kinks, that is.

how so? :3

Well, it's very specific kinds of masks. ;)

1 hour ago, NYK said:

I was just going by dictionary definitions 😂

Kink: "a person's unusual sexual preference"

Fetish: "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc."

📖

Well, I have no sexual desire, hence my using the term "kink".

8 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

serious question:

Hide contents

is it normal to get some body reactions while looking at men who are 'our type'?

:blush: 

Possibly, but my reactions are more oriented toward seeing/fantasising about guys making use of my kinks. My "type" is unrelated to any of them.

• Like 1
Slice of Ace
2 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

that's something, but what about us aces then 😢

I guess you could extend it do 'body reactions' (it somehow sounds so much worse like that 😅), romantic or aesthetic attraction? 

serious question:

Reveal hidden contents

is it normal to get some body reactions while looking at men who are 'our type'?

Haha, I think that's perfectly normal 😊 I get 'body reactions' (soo much worse 😝) all the time when checking out guys. It's annoying, because it feels like my body is at odds with my brain 😕

• Like 2

Alright, so I've been following this thread for a bit now and I have some opinions I want to share.

serious question:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not quite sure I get what the point of your question is.
What if I said 'no'? How would you react to that? Would you question my point of view? Or would you even question yourself?

To me it seems like you're kinda asking if you can still be asexual if you experience things related to sex and to that I say, of course!

"Asexual" at it's core is just a label to help you explain yourself to others. If you think it describes you the best and makes it easier to get your point across, then where is the problem?

The other benefit of calling yourself asexual is finding others that share the same experiences and feeling like you belong. Would you say you haven't done any of these things here?
I really don't believe that anybody is going to say that you can't be part of the "asexual club" just because you don't fit 100% into their definition of the word and frankly if they were, then that's not a club I would want to be a part of anyways.

Look, this might be a bit TMI, but I also totally get turned on, have kinks/fetishes and even masturbate. That doesn't change my feelings about being asexual in any way, though.
I still have no desire to have actual sex with anybody and I still have a lot in common with other people that describe themselves as asexual.
Arousal and masturbating are just another bodily function for me and there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to feel good.

And even if the reason for your question was just to see if anyone else experiences the same things as you, I still don't really see the point since, while everyone is different, at the core we're still all very similar.

In other words, yes I do and there's probably a lot more people out there.

• Like 3
J. van Deijck
48 minutes ago, NYK said:

Haha, I think that's perfectly normal 😊 I get 'body reactions' (soo much worse 😝) all the time when checking out guys. It's annoying, because it feels like my body is at odds with my brain 😕

haha, same. and I only keep feeling embarrassed because of this :blush: 

22 minutes ago, Xrott said:

Alright, so I've been following this thread for a bit now and I have some opinions I want to share.

I'm not quite sure I get what the point of your question is.
What if I said 'no'? How would you react to that? Would you question my point of view? Or would you even question yourself?

To me it seems like you're kinda asking if you can still be asexual if you experience things related to sex and to that I say, of course!

"Asexual" at it's core is just a label to help you explain yourself to others. If you think it describes you the best and makes it easier to get your point across, then where is the problem?

The other benefit of calling yourself asexual is finding others that share the same experiences and feeling like you belong. Would you say you haven't done any of these things here?
I really don't believe that anybody is going to say that you can't be part of the "asexual club" just because you don't fit 100% into their definition of the word and frankly if they were, then that's not a club I would want to be a part of anyways.

Look, this might be a bit TMI, but I also totally get turned on, have kinks/fetishes and even masturbate. That doesn't change my feelings about being asexual in any way, though.
I still have no desire to have actual sex with anybody and I still have a lot in common with other people that describe themselves as asexual.
Arousal and masturbating are just another bodily function for me and there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to feel good.

And even if the reason for your question was just to see if anyone else experiences the same things as you, I still don't really see the point since, while everyone is different, at the core we're still all very similar.

In other words, yes I do and there's probably a lot more people out there.

yeah, that's what I asked about and your answer is very helpful. thank you so much! :cake:

2 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Well, it's very specific kinds of masks. ;)

which ones? 😁

I forgot to add soldiers are my type, too. I had a big luck that my bf is actually a soldier 😃

• Like 3
Slice of Ace

Hello, Xrott! Welcome! :cake: (I'm not quoting because it's a whopper of a message 😂)

I agree wholeheartedly with your opinion 😊 I used to doubt my asexuality because of certain things (not helped that my ex didn't want me to be ace 😒) but the only important thing is whether you desire sex with people

• Like 3
J. van Deijck

I don't desire sex with people and the thing even scares me a bit, but sometimes it feels like my body was betraying me. <_<

anyways. even the most beautiful women don't make me feel the same way as men do.

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack

haha, same. and I only keep feeling embarrassed because of this :blush: 

Yeah, a couple of my kinks are...odd, to say the least, so I know the feeling. :P

yeah, that's what I asked about and your answer is very helpful. thank you so much! :cake:

Agreed. :D

which ones? 😁

Well, mainly respirators and SCBAs, hence my fascination with firefighters. I once aspired to become a firefighter for this very reason...well, that and being able to help the community. (Hey, I have altruistic tendencies. It's in my nature to be nice to people! ;))

I used to get a little turned-on by guys in scuba gear, but I've since gotten over it, because that could be dangerous to...certain parts of my anatomy when I actually decide to don a wetsuit and take the plunge, if you catch my drift. (Oh, those puns... 😅)

I forgot to add soldiers are my type, too. I had a big luck that my bf is actually a soldier 😃

That's awesome! Everyone should have a special friend who's perfect for them, even aces! 😊

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I don't desire sex with people and the thing even scares me a bit, but sometimes it feels like my body was betraying me. <_<

I know the feeling... 😐

1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

anyways. even the most beautiful women don't make me feel the same way as men do.

Same. I get on fine with girls, but I only feel attracted to other guys. :)

• Like 2
Slice of Ace
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

Haha, exactly! 😊

Yeah, I've never been remotely attracted to a woman 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
2 minutes ago, NYK said:

Haha, exactly! 😊

Yeah, I've never been remotely attracted to a woman 

yay! *high fives you* :D I can only find women aesthetically pleasing, sometimes quite much. but it's nothing compared to what I feel about men ❤️

also, I like to fantasise about guys doing certain things, but I never see myself in these fantasies. it would just feel wrong. 😞

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
6 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I know the feeling... 😐

yay. so I'm not the only one :o:D

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

aww. but respirators? *o*

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

this dude is my serious weakness and he has been my weakness for several years. it doesn't pass 😍😍😍

tumblr_opbglsQvlS1upic5ho2_1280.jpg

• Like 1
GeekyGamerZack
9 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

aww. but respirators? *o*

Yup. ;)

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

YAY.

• Like 1
Slice of Ace

I'm talking to this guy I met on an ace dating site at the moment! It is sooo nice knowing that sex isn't part of the equation 😁

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
4 minutes ago, NYK said:

I'm talking to this guy I met on an ace dating site at the moment! It is sooo nice knowing that sex isn't part of the equation 😁

yay! 😄 is he nice? :3

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

I have realised something omg :blush:

my body behaves weird when I think or read about android boys. there must be a technosomething thing in me 😢

and even thinking about my two OCs affects me omg.

• Like 1
Slice of Ace
26 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

yay! 😄 is he nice? :3

Yeah, he is! To be honest, I'm not sure if he's my type, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I might be surprised 😁

He's going on holiday for a week though, so I won't be able to talk to him much for a bit 😝

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
1 hour ago, NYK said:

Congrats! :D

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack

Here's another question: is it normal to stop noticing other guys if your mind is focused on a single person? Because that's pretty much what's been happening with me lately.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very much homoromantic, but other guys I've been spotting lately haven't been as attractive as usual. Even the ones wearing leather jackets have me focusing pretty much exclusively on the jacket itself.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

probably, but I always notice attractive men, even though I'm engaged 😂 at least he's not jealous.

• Like 1
Slice of Ace
10 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Here's another question: is it normal to stop noticing other guys if your mind is focused on a single person? Because that's pretty much what's been happening with me lately.

I have a similar thing sometimes. If there's a particular guy I'm thinking about quite often, I'll pay less attention to others. I can still find them attractive, but I'm not attracted to them, if that makes sense? 😂

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack
1 hour ago, NYK said:

I have a similar thing sometimes. If there's a particular guy I'm thinking about quite often, I'll pay less attention to others. I can still find them attractive, but I'm not attracted to them, if that makes sense? 😂

It does, actually, as it more accurately describes how I feel atm. I only have one guy on my mind right now, and...and...ooh, I'm just so happy! 😄

• Like 2
Slice of Ace
9 minutes ago, NerdGuy32 said:

Hello everyone! Just wondered if anyone else was going to Dragon Con in Atlanta at the end of the month? 

Hello! Sorry, I'm from the UK so no 😕 I'm curious though, is it a DnD convention, or something else?

Also, random aside: I have a date! 😁

• Like 2

Congrats on having a date! It's a fan convention that, I believe, is the largest in the Southeastern United States. 

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
5 hours ago, NerdGuy32 said:

Hello everyone! Just wondered if anyone else was going to Dragon Con in Atlanta at the end of the month? 

ooo. Belgium here :lol: but hello! *waves* how are you? :3

5 hours ago, NYK said:

Also, random aside: I have a date! 😁

YAAAAAY! 😁 congratulations :3

• Like 2
GeekyGamerZack

I really am excited right now. I keep thinking about a certain someone, and it's amazing that one guy can be on my mind so much. 😄

• Like 2