DevinLynx

Homoromantic guys chat

GeekyGamerZack
39 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

sorry to say it, but you definitely sound like someone who would attract my attention :3

with me, thing is a bit different. this is me in my usual, and this is me in my full outfit. people react in the variety of ways XD

Forgot to mention I'm also a little baby-faced. I remember back in high school (wow, ANOTHER one of Zack's high school memories...), I was with three of my female friends during lunch. One of them said to me, "Y'know, you're kind of cute." I looked at her and asked, "Cute-cute or baby-cute?" They all looked at each other, then back at me before saying in unison, "Baby cute!" Here I am 15 years later and they'd still probably think of me in that way. 😆

@Antihero. Oh, don't get me started on moustaches! If someone has a moustache without at least a little tuft on their chin or underneath their bottom lip...well, it kind of weirds me out. And as for mutton chops... 😅

@NYK @omouri Welcome and hajimemashite! Have some Pavlova:

640px-Pavlova_dessert.JPG

Itadakimasu! 😊

• Like 1

[noize:injekktion]

at least you mention facial hair. I have a serious problem with it :D

but it's true. I have quite a doll face and it annoys me sometimes. :c I'm often being mistaken for a girl.

• Like 1

NYK
14 minutes ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

@Antihero. Oh, don't get me started on moustaches! If someone has a moustache without at least a little tuft on their chin or underneath their bottom lip...well, it kind of weirds me out. And as for mutton chops... 😅

@NYK @omouri Welcome and hajimemashite! Have some Pavlova:

640px-Pavlova_dessert.JPG

Itadakimasu! 😊

Hajimemashite! Domo arigato! 😊

I'm not that into beards in general. Shorts ones and stubble can be cute on some guys though! 

• Like 1

GeekyGamerZack
48 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

at least you mention facial hair. I have a serious problem with it :D

but it's true. I have quite a doll face and it annoys me sometimes. :c I'm often being mistaken for a girl.

I used to frequently be mistaken for a girl on the phone, which is probably due to the fact that my voice didn't seem to deepen until my late 20s. Even now, my voice still gets a little high-pitched at times, like when I get excited or surprised, which probably contributes to my youthful demeanour. :P

Of course, the fact that I'm so into Nintendo - especially Mario, Pokémon and Splatoon - probably adds to my "manchildishness". I'm actually thinking of making full use of my YouTube channel at some point, which was going to be mostly Pokémon content (I'd probably pick my spirit animal, aka Nidoran♂ , as my mascot), but it may now be more focussed on Splatoon content since my recent obsession with that franchise.

Whoa, I went WAY off-topic there. Sorry, everyone! 😅