Homoromantic guys chat

• 1 month later...

I'm homoromantic asexual but I am displeased that so few comments in this thread have anything to do with homoromantic. I don't want to talk about being a homoromantic asexual. I want a homoromantic asexual boyfriend. period.

J. van Deijck

sry I'm taken. XD

• Like 2
On 5/12/2018 at 6:00 AM, bejjinks said:

I'm homoromantic asexual but I am displeased that so few comments in this thread have anything to do with homoromantic. I don't want to talk about being a homoromantic asexual. I want a homoromantic asexual boyfriend. period.

For that purpose a dating site would be more recommendable than this thread or AVEN as a whole.
I don’t think that complaining about a thread that was supposed to be a chat thread for homoromantic men and never had the aspiration to be a dating thread or a thread solely and restrictively focussing on the subject matter of homoromanticism will be expedient in any way for reaching that goal of yours.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

For that purpose a dating site would be more recommendable than this thread or AVEN as a whole.
I don’t think that complaining about a thread that was supposed to be a chat thread for homoromantic men and never had the aspiration to be a dating thread or a thread solely and restrictively focussing on the subject matter of homoromanticism will be expedient in any way for reaching that goal of yours.

You are reading more into my post than what I said.

3 minutes ago, bejjinks said:

You are reading more into my post than what I said.

No need to read something into it. 

On 5/12/2018 at 6:00 AM, bejjinks said:

• Like 1

At this point in my life, I was thinking of finding an older homosexual who was no longer interested in having sex.

Still seems like a lot of work, so, probably not likely to happen.

I'm still happy being alone. ☺️

J. van Deijck

...I was waiting for it XD

J. van Deijck

what is Grindr? 

3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

what is Grindr? 

Grindr sells itself as a dating site but they harvest your personal information even worse than Facebook. From what I hear, once you've signed on to Grindr, you will be overwhelmed with "messages".

• Like 1
7 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

what is Grindr? 

A hook-up app.
I don’t use it as I am not interested in hook-ups obviously but what you hear from it is hilarious. If you ever run short on dick-pics that’s the place to register I suppose xD

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

haha, no thanks XD I just recently received a dick pic on instagram and I haven't even asked for it <_< that dude has confessed love to me after two days of talking :mellow:

45 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

haha, no thanks XD I just recently received a dick pic on instagram and I haven't even asked for it <_< that dude has confessed love to me after two days of talking :mellow:

I’ve noticed on all social media just answering “hi” when someone has said “hi” apparently means you are interested in them and it’s an invitation for sex chat and pics. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Dick-pics are nothing you have to ask for, it’s something some people generously give to others whether they want it or not x’D
The internet was a revolutionary thing for the exhibitionists as well as  they don’t have to go out in a trench coat exposing their genitalia to some strangers on the streets anymore but can just send pictures around on the internet now :’D
That kinda reminds me of that crazy chick back in middle school who took pictures of her genitalia during the classes and send them to one of the straight guys she was into who got completely grossed out by it (she was not considered attractive at all). She didn’t stop it when she was told to though and not even when the whole class already knew and she did it to the point the teachers got involved and had to make it clear to her that she was not supposed to send that poor bloke pictures of her genitalia ever again and if she did she would have to face consequences for it x’D 

It seems that this guy confuses being horny with love. You really tend to meet a lot of weird people on instagram. Is that the norm for that website?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, @eddie said:

I’ve noticed on all social media just answering “hi” when someone has said “hi” apparently means you are interested in them and it’s an invitation for sex chat and pics.

Reminds me of video games where you might accidentally trigger a romantic side quest just by talking to people and being generally nice.

J. van Deijck
2 hours ago, Antihero. said:

Is that the norm for that website?

no, I am just outside the norm XD or wait. I can’t really compare, but today the Internet is an open gate for all the creepy people around, it's just like you said. we don't have to ask for it, they will do it now matter what XD

it seems that androgynous men are more likely to receive such things 0.0 

2 hours ago, Antihero. said:

It seems that this guy confuses being horny with love.

definitely. he was so desperate to show me how hard he gets when he looks at me :mellow: come on, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. 

but omg hahaha lol XD you had such girl in school? :lol: what were her motives actually XD and I thought the ultimate level of weirdness has been just reached :lol:

2 hours ago, @eddie said:

I must say I have some awesome friends on there and all that, but I've also noticed what you said, and that makes me a bit suspicious about every new message I receive. ._. it's not the first time a guy was texting me creepy things, but it was the first time that involved an unwanted picture ._.

1 hour ago, Toads said:

Reminds me of video games where you might accidentally trigger a romantic side quest just by talking to people and being generally nice.

I try to be nice and I'm constantly being accused of being flirty :c where's the lie :(

• Like 1
3 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

but omg hahaha lol XD you had such girl in school? :lol: what were her motives actually XD and I thought the ultimate level of weirdness has been just reached :lol:

You can’t imagine what fucked up individuals I had to go to school with in that bloody town x’D
I don’t know what that lunatic thought she’d achieve by doing that in the end and what motivated her but I honestly don’t think that I want to know what had been on the mind of someone like that either.  

• Like 1

totally missing the party here apparently...

J. van Deijck
17 minutes ago, fiѕh said:

totally missing the party here apparently...

wasn't worth the effort XD

J. van Deijck

btw, I once saw someone's blog entry titled "Dick pics". so I clicked there just out of curiosity, and it turned out that it was just full of photos of various people named Richard. :lol:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

btw, I once saw someone's blog entry titled "Dick pics". so I clicked there just out of curiosity, and it turned out that it was just full of photos of various people named Richard. :lol:

totally gonna remember that next time I get asked for one

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
9 hours ago, fiѕh said:

totally gonna remember that next time I get asked for one

yay. fine sense of humour ftw XD

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

yet another man has kind of confessed love to me today. 

but this one is my friend and he doesn’t send me dick pics. :lol:

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
56 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

If that love is one sided this is not better but worse though in my personal opinion judging from my experience.
It is easy to dismiss the creepy blabbering and the unwanted dick-pic of a stranger without it having any impact other than a ‘wtf’ moment but when an actual friend and actual strong feelings from this friend are involved that one doesn’t return one can’t ignore and just dismiss this and it has a strong impact on the friendship in one way or the other.

true that ._. there's always one side or other :x

I like him, he's awesome. but that's all. I guess my friendliness is being taken as flirting again, though :o

• Like 1

No one can control how another person feels. And people developing unwanted for you isn’t an asexual thing. That can happen to anyone.