Homoromantic guys chat

Anything goes? Looks like that's the moment for me to join in although I couldn't care less if all of you are homoromantic :lol: 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Antihero. said:

Or the scene where Stan is tied to a horse in a really bad state and they kick him off and accuse him of abusing the horse :lol:

I generally dislike every kind of campaign that tries to emotionally manipulate people or only tries to appeal to their emotions rather than giving them facts and information without trying to guilt trip and manipulate them.
Appealing to emotions and attempts to guilt trip me personally have never worked; it just made me angry that they even tried to manipulate me with such a cheap, idiotic method and thought I would be stupid enough to buy it.
But what I even hated more were attempted emotional manipulations that happened back in school, an institution that is supposed to educate students by using facts and is supposed to be objective and not supposed to use  disgusting/sad/shocking pictures accompanied with sad violin music to get their own point across.

It’s a chat thread so I think everything goes :D 

Lol! Yeah I loved that part too. 

I agree. The concept of using Pathos in a marketing setting is one thing, but just to 'casually' inform in an educational facility is another issue. I find the action to be unwholesome, and generally disturbing. Controlling the emotions of others when socializing, generally speaking, is looked down upon, so I'm not understanding why it's not equally seen as wrong when educating others. There's other ways to educate without gaining sympathy, let alone empathy, from the audience, but I suppose it's their way or the highway. That's only to be the case unless those in charge of the educational system ever bother to hear out suggestions and concerns from those who do care about what's being taught today, and actually consider it. 

6 hours ago, fiѕh said:

Anything goes? Looks like that's the moment for me to join in although I couldn't care less if all of you are homoromantic :lol: 

Please do join! No matter the orientation, gender, or age, if someone would like to enter the conversation (even if it's right in the middle) or talk about something random that's on the top of their head, don't hesitate to invite yourself in, or say hello. It's only in forum-types of places like AVEN where it actually seems to be okay anyhow lol.

So without further of do, Welcome! ^_^

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
9 hours ago, fiѕh said:

you know I wub you anyway. ♡ XD 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

you know I wub you anyway. ♡ XD 

how is it we always meet in the gay chats lol

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, fiѕh said:

how is it we always meet in the gay chats lol

that's because your android is a gaydroid and you're supposed to watch him. he's a rebel. XD

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

Unfortunately it has become even worse and even more like that nowadays when I have to hear what they do in the school of the daughter of friends of mine.
I’m extremely opposed to opinions or any agendas being taught and pushed in schools. Schools should be teaching facts and be teaching the students how to think for themselves and how to form their own opinions on different matters without influencing them into one direction or the other. That’s how they would become responsible citizens but that’s what they don’t want them to become anyway so they rather force feed impressionable young people their agendas and opinions as facts mainly by appealing to emotions. It’s a shame really but it won’t change for the better soon anyway only for the worse, well at least where I live.  

Whole-heartedly agree, otherwise one would just be living mindlessly. It's basically the same way where I live too. Sometimes it feels like there really isn't much to do for those who are deeply concerned about the way children are educated these days. Even though there are a few ideas here and there, all that's really left is for parents to teach their children the most helpful of lessons as they can possibly give, show them that there are more choices and ways of thinking than just one, and hope that which ever direction they go towards is for the better, and in their favor. 

• Like 1
On 22/09/2017 at 6:28 PM, Antihero. said:

Great idea for a chat thread!

I’m a gay guy as well and only experience attraction - be that romantic, physical/sensual or aesthetic – to fellow men.
I’m not in a relationship though.

Hi dude 😜

J. van Deijck

omg. :D

1 hour ago, Antihero. said:

Reveal hidden contents

I remember seeing this, years ago. Did Xandir and the Superhero guy ever get together?:lol:

46 minutes ago, Tja said:

I remember seeing this, years ago. Did Xandir and the Superhero guy ever get together?:lol:

I unfortunately don’t know  :lol: I haven’t been following the series for a long time. It’s just that whenever I hear ‘omg’ without context this comes back to my mind xD 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
3 hours ago, Antihero. said:

Reveal hidden contents

What happened? x'D 

you're awesome, that's what happened xD

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

you're awesome, that's what happened xD

I see but am I not always awesome ?:P:lol:
You’re awesome too by the way ;)

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
17 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

I see but am I not always awesome ?:P:lol:
You’re awesome too by the way ;)

Yay.  awesome people hang out with awesome people :D yeah, always :3

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Tja said:

Did Xandir and the Superhero guy ever get together?:lol:

that would've required Captain hero to actually care about anything but himself, which is impossible. Xandir did get together with a Gay Robin Williams Genie. or, that might have been someone else.... either way, someone got married to Gay Robin Williams Genie.

• Like 1

I;m not exactly what you'd call gay, but I've had a few uh, swinging moments. So I might swing in from time to time :D

Oh hey @Tja long time no see :P fancy seeing you here :P

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

I'm too gay to be anywhere else :<

42 minutes ago, Una Salus Victus said:

I;m not exactly what you'd call gay, but I've had a few uh, swinging moments. So I might swing in from time to time :D

Oh hey @Tja long time no see :P fancy seeing you here :P

How you doing?:)

I'll be swinging (:P) into Sydney in January. You anywhere near there?

J. van Deijck

do you think it's fair that the cybergoth community wants female models only for their calendar?

57 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

do you think it's fair that the cybergoth community wants female models only for their calendar?

Mmh, good question, I think that the producers of the calendar, those who are in charge of that project can hire whoever the fuck they want as a model for their calendar and are free to do with their creation what they like. And if they want only females they want only females. I don’t have to buy it if I don’t like their product or their ideas, have I? I can go and buy a calendar with male models only and not a single female model instead and put my money elsewhere.
And if there is no cybergoth calendar with male models only yet it’s a market niche that can be filled ;) :lol:
So I don’t think it is really unfair. I wouldn’t want to buy a calendar with any female models in it to be honest and I don’t think that this is unfair of me either :P

• Like 4
J. van Deijck

okay... XD this is pretty reasonable.

but the reason why I asked this question is that I wanted to actually join the contest. :ph34r: XD

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

there is probably the "asexual lesbians thread" here, if I'm not wrong :D

45 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

okay... XD this is pretty reasonable.

but the reason why I asked this question is that I wanted to actually join the contest. :ph34r: XD

Oh, I see, well in this case I can understand why that sucks for you indeed. 
But there is still that market niche I've mentioned then and since you are a decent photographer as well you could actually create something like that on your own as a model and a photographer ;) 

36 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

(Think we need a second homoromantic chat here 8))

There already is one for the homoromantic women as well. No clue if it’s active though.

• Like 1
Guest Deus Ex Infinity
33 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

But there is still that market niche I've mentioned then and since you are a decent photographer as well you could actually create something like that on your own as a model and a photographer ;) 

There already is one for the homoromantic women as well. No clue if it’s active though.

Thanks! Didn't pop up in my search before. Strange.  Oo

6 hours ago, Tja said:

How you doing?:)

I'll be swinging (:P) into Sydney in January. You anywhere near there?

Nope, I'm about 1100km's away

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
3 hours ago, Antihero. said:

thanks :blush: I might, but I'm nothing famous, so you know xD not that I actually want to be that extremely famous one <_<:lol:

you know, that feeling when I clicked "join the  contest" and the rules appeared: "1. You must be a female."

smells like slight discrimination XD

1 hour ago, Una Salus Victus said:

Nope, I'm about 1100km's away

Crikey! That's not within a cooee! Too bad.:(