Homoromantic guys chat

J. van Deijck

Someone said drawings? :o

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Someone said drawings? :o

Christ, this is a fantastic piece! I love the hatching, the way that the red pops out, and the subject too. This looks so great. :o

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
31 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Christ, this is a fantastic piece! I love the hatching, the way that the red pops out, and the subject too. This looks so great. :o

:blush: this is something :o thank you! β™‘

(it was featured in my art thread :o)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

:blush: this is something :o thank you! β™‘

(it was featured in my art thread :o)

You're welcome! And I've visited your art thread before, I've always admired the work you post there :>

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
11 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

You're welcome! And I've visited your art thread before, I've always admired the work you post there :>

*is still blushing* how does it happen <3

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
4 minutes ago, Jayce said:

I’m just here to say you’re so cute when you blush :wub:Β 

aww. I'm gonna blush even more :wub:

J. van Deijck

but me is curious now :< :D

J. van Deijck

it's okay, but I'm still curious :D poor drawings are THE art :D

J. van Deijck

I'm watching a movie. Β :3

@Antihero. I can understand that. I once tried putting my art up, but I ended up taking it down because I felt they were too private to show everybody who would see. I've shown a few people here and there, but it almost feels like my drawings are like looking into my soul. To say the least, it's a little unsettling of a sight for the average person heh. :lol:

Β 

I'm positive that those those "poorly" drawn landscapes, are incredible. Especially speaking for the manga characters! Who could deny that? (besides those who dislike anime of course)

• Like 2

Ooh, is it that one movie "eXistenZ" that you mentioned earlier?

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
12 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Ooh, is it that one movie "eXistenZ" that you mentioned earlier?

yes :3Β 

it's a great movie, I'm so happy I've watched it <3

2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

yes :3Β 

it's a great movie, I'm so happy I've watched it <3

It seems like it must be. :lol: What is it about?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Peinture Paix said:

Welcome!Β :lol:

Β 

We'll think of something in the meantime. ^.^ Hopefully you're resting well.Β 

Β 

Oooo, this is a really great drawing!Β ^_^ I like your art style, and your line work is very pristine. Do you have others that you'd like to share as well?Β 

I'dΒ be glad to share more of my art!Β Here is a collection ofΒ several other piecesΒ I've drawn over the past few years:

https://imgur.com/a/mnGxS

• Like 2
J. van Deijck
37 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

It seems like it must be. :lol: What is it about?

it's about people who take part in a game that is connected directly to their nervous system. kind of odd sci-fi, but really interesting :o although some scenes may be somewhat disgusting :lol:

in the end I wasn't even sure if they were back to the reality or still in the game :o

Β 

39 minutes ago, Antihero. said:

I’m listening to music and am soon going to continue watching that series I'm watching.

what are you watching? :D

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

*goes to Google*

hella yella everyboda! :3

(I always seem to return to aven when I'm in the depressed andro-romantic feels.) :/

Hello and welcome @Jetyl! Sorry to hear you're not feeling very positive at the moment, I hope you'll feel better very soon.Β :cake:

Β 

9 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

it's about people who take part in a game that is connected directly to their nervous system. kind of odd sci-fi, but really interesting :o although some scenes may be somewhat disgusting :lol:

in the end I wasn't even sure if they were back to the reality or still in the game :o

Whoa, that movie sounds really awesome. It also reminds me of the movie Cube for some reason.

Β 

10 hours ago, DevinLynx said:

I'dΒ be glad to share more of my art!Β Here is a collection ofΒ several other piecesΒ I've drawn over the past few years:

https://imgur.com/a/mnGxS

I still stand by what I said about your work before, your art is very interesting! Thank you for sharing with us. c:

Β 

10 hours ago, Antihero. said:

I can partially relate to that. There are very few drawings I have produced which are rather personal for me too, the others, especially those landscapes, really aren’t at all. I’m just not the type to care about putting the things I mainly do for myself as a hobby out onto the internet. There is no need for that and no point to it for me. Same goes for my novels and stories and all my other writings that matter more to me. I only send those to friends andΒ acquaintances who are interested in them. Those are actually good though, I am a pretty decent writer and good with words, well, in my native language that isΒ Β ;)

Ah, I understand now! Well I respect your position on sharing your work. ^_^Β 

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Jetyl said:

hella yella everyboda! :3

(I always seem to return to aven when I'm in the depressed andro-romantic feels.) :/

hi! *waves* you're welcome here anyway :3 hope you feel better soon.

J. van Deijck
1 hour ago, Peinture Paix said:

Whoa, that movie sounds really awesome. It also reminds me of the movie Cube for some reason.

yays me got a recommendation! :D :3 *adds the movie to his wishlist*Β 

yeah it was an awesome movie, just some scenes would be rather disgusting for some :lol: especially for those sensitive to the sight of blood and flesh and such things. I wasn't disgusted, thankfully :P

• Like 1
J. van Deijck

I have read about the Cube and now I'm pretty sure I want to watch it. <3 thanks!Β 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I have read about the Cube and now I'm pretty sure I want to watch it. <3 thanks!Β 

I figured you'd take interest in it! No problem. c= Luckily I like films with gore in it, so I'll definitely give eXistenZ a watch when I can.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

*goes to Google*

It’s a prison/crime show with a decent amount of dark humour that was produced from 1997 to 2003. I can recommend it.

• Like 1

it might be because its October. I guess I live in opposite world. In October I get romantic, while in February I get spoopy.

Β 

*looks up the cube* interesting escape room scenario. what was the movie that reminded @Peinture PaixΒ  of it? (I can't seem to find it in the forum.)

3 minutes ago, Jetyl said:

it might be because its October. I guess I live in opposite world. In October I get romantic, while in February I get spoopy.

Β 

*looks up the cube* interesting escape room scenario. what was the movie that reminded @Peinture PaixΒ  of it? (I can't seem to find it in the forum.)

Hehe, I understand that. ^_^ and the movie was eXistenZ.Β 

• Like 1