List of asexual youtubers

scarletlatitude

Slice of Ace

My YouTube channel, Slice of Ace, is up with the first video 😨 Link's in my signature. Hope it's not too awful 😂

Spoiler

• Like 2
scarletlatitude
On 10/6/2018 at 1:46 AM, Slice of Ace said:

My YouTube channel, Slice of Ace, is up with the first video 😨 Link's in my signature. Hope it's not too awful 😂

On 9/17/2018 at 10:50 AM, karnzter said:

I discovered Celeste M's channel (their channel link's already on the list above) after searching about QPRs and found the vid discussing about their platonic marriage with their best friend.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, Samby said:

Noodlerella has made a video (and some hinting) about being aromantic!  (If she hasn't already been included in one of the above links)

On 7/31/2018 at 10:21 AM, Laurann said:

This is her first video about asexuality but she says she's going to make more, so it may be worth it to add her to the list.

Added

Next step will be to tackle the rest of that huge list of links

• Like 2

This is her only video on asexuality on her own channel up to now, but I thought I'd mention it here anyways :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey! Made a video a while ago about how the #discourse has stayed almost stagnant publicly since it started. I'm ace but i make more political videos right now, though i will cover more ace stuff in the future🤘

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
scarletlatitude
On 7/21/2019 at 3:54 PM, Laurann said:

Jay Darnell now meets the criteria of having at least 2 asexuality related videos on their channel.

I believe I mentioned her before, but here it is again :)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiNfhXed1tQClttL5qsVM6Q

Thanks! I was out of the country until recently so I did not see your reply. I definitely need to work on updating this list. >.< 

On 7/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, scarletlatitude said:

Thanks! I was out of the country until recently so I did not see your reply. I definitely need to work on updating this list. >.< 

That's no problem! thanks for taking time out of your day to work on this list, I appreciate it :)

• Like 1
Liam O’Dell

Hey there! I just uploaded my coming out video on my channel the other week and am definitely considering more videos on asexuality going forward as I discover more about myself and the community. I’m over at youtube.com/liamodell if anyone fancies stopping by. :D

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

I recently saw David J Bradley's youtube videos, and honestly, his video about asexuality made me feel so much better in a bad time in my life.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Creative Chickadee

I am new to finding out my asexuality and have discovered multiple videos on Asexuality by Psych2Go. Also just watched a good interview by AnthonyPadilla of multiple Aces. 

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
MinnieMouse

The Queers of the World channel has made a few videos about asexuality. It’s a Swedish channel, but all videos are in English.