List of asexual youtubers

scarletlatitude

Slice of Ace

My YouTube channel, Slice of Ace, is up with the first video 😨 Link's in my signature. Hope it's not too awful 😂

Spoiler

• Like 2
scarletlatitude
On 10/6/2018 at 1:46 AM, Slice of Ace said:

My YouTube channel, Slice of Ace, is up with the first video 😨 Link's in my signature. Hope it's not too awful 😂

On 9/17/2018 at 10:50 AM, karnzter said:

I discovered Celeste M's channel (their channel link's already on the list above) after searching about QPRs and found the vid discussing about their platonic marriage with their best friend.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, Samby said:

Noodlerella has made a video (and some hinting) about being aromantic!  (If she hasn't already been included in one of the above links)

On 7/31/2018 at 10:21 AM, Laurann said:

This is her first video about asexuality but she says she's going to make more, so it may be worth it to add her to the list.

Added

Next step will be to tackle the rest of that huge list of links

• Like 2

This is her only video on asexuality on her own channel up to now, but I thought I'd mention it here anyways :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey! Made a video a while ago about how the #discourse has stayed almost stagnant publicly since it started. I'm ace but i make more political videos right now, though i will cover more ace stuff in the future🤘

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
scarletlatitude
On 7/21/2019 at 3:54 PM, Laurann said:

Jay Darnell now meets the criteria of having at least 2 asexuality related videos on their channel.

I believe I mentioned her before, but here it is again :)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiNfhXed1tQClttL5qsVM6Q

Thanks! I was out of the country until recently so I did not see your reply. I definitely need to work on updating this list. >.< 

On 7/25/2019 at 1:34 PM, scarletlatitude said:

Thanks! I was out of the country until recently so I did not see your reply. I definitely need to work on updating this list. >.< 

That's no problem! thanks for taking time out of your day to work on this list, I appreciate it :)

• Like 1
Liam O’Dell

Hey there! I just uploaded my coming out video on my channel the other week and am definitely considering more videos on asexuality going forward as I discover more about myself and the community. I’m over at youtube.com/liamodell if anyone fancies stopping by. :D

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

I recently saw David J Bradley's youtube videos, and honestly, his video about asexuality made me feel so much better in a bad time in my life.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Creative Chickadee

I am new to finding out my asexuality and have discovered multiple videos on Asexuality by Psych2Go. Also just watched a good interview by AnthonyPadilla of multiple Aces. 

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
MinnieMouse

The Queers of the World channel has made a few videos about asexuality. It’s a Swedish channel, but all videos are in English. 

• 1 month later...

I’m not sure if this counts since most of her content is just related to recently read books, but Katie Colson is a book YouTuber I recently found who has made a couple videos about reading the book Loveless by Alice Oseman and how it relates to her own experience with her asexual identity. I really enjoyed watching them and I thought others may as well. 

• 1 month later...
Christine900

Jammidodger has a couple videos reacting to ace memes, and One Topic at a Time has a lot as well. I've also seen a lot on the channel Psych2Go

While looking, just found some more as well: Spacey Aces

Asexualise my Asexual Life

Overly Sarcastic Productions. All aces, but not about being ace.

One of my favorites and really my only since he's the first ace youtuber ive came across is Levily

• 6 months later...

Blind motivational speaker and YouTuber Molly Burke just posted a video today in which she mentions that she is demisexual.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
DarkTeaTime

Hello! I am a new asexual YouTuber, and my content is about my experiences, as well as asexuality in pop culture and fiction. You can add me to the list!

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Thrasher has recently been wearing a black ring on their middle finger of their right hand in recent videos but no idea if it's symbolising they identify as ace-spec. 

Started watching them as some of their topics appealed to my brain zoomies. Kinda hope they make an ace video - that would give our community more visibility. 

On 3/23/2023 at 10:08 PM, Eutierria said:

Daniel Thrasher has recently been wearing a black ring on their middle finger of their right hand in recent videos but no idea if it's symbolising they identify as ace-spec. 

Started watching them as some of their topics appealed to my brain zoomies. Kinda hope they make an ace video - that would give our community more visibility. 

Well it turns out we have the exact same chair

• 4 months later...
BaklavaGuardian
On 9/16/2017 at 5:04 PM, scarletlatitude said:

Know someone who makes videos about asexuality? Post it here and I will add it to the list! 

To be included in this list, the youtuber should have at least 2 asexual videos posted to their channel. I will list them alphabetically according to their channel name. All are English channels unless otherwise noted. (A's are broken up on purpose to make it easier to read.) 

OFFICIAL AVEN CHANNEL HERE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkuOphCuHP4eG0vf_KFosUA

Asexual Media Archives (linked to World Watch): https://www.youtube.com/user/asexualmediaarchives

Channel of AVEN's awesome founder: https://www.youtube.com/user/djrollerman

Aaron Ansuini

Ace Dad Advice

Aced it!

An Ace In Spades

Aces Sitcom

The Ace Space

Aces Wild

Ally Evans

AmeliaAce

Andrea F (Spanish)

Anna's Bananas

Askapansexual

The Asexual Goddess

Asexual Outreach

Asexuales México y América Latina (Spanish)

Asexualise

AsexuArt (Spanish)

Ash Hardell

As/Is

Avenites Asexuales (Spanish)

AVENVis (not official AVEN, but from an AVEN conference) 

Blue Phoenix Ace
Brian Langevin

Celeste M

ChandlerNWilson

Cook-E

DumandsONE

Echo Gillette

Embly

Estudio Katastrofico (Spanish)

Evan Edinger

firemaren

Fletcher Irvine

GaiaShirley

HeyoDamo

IAmTheMightyG

Janeil Darnell

jennaclarek

JoeeJayy

kaihugstrees

Lauren Harkins

Liam O'Dell

Lynn Saga

Marshall John Blount

Milenka & Kolya

Milo Stewart

moonchild

Nooderella

OneTakeAsh

OnlyAliceMitchell

PandaFluff

Phoebe Saturn

Pieces of Ace - The Asexual Podcast

Purple Unicorn (Spanish)

QueerAsCat

Queer Kid Stuff

Quinn Creates

sally stanton

saskia and lily

Samantha Aimee

Sam Broadley

Shaquan & Joshua

Shaz Capade

Slice of Ace

SpanishQueens (Spanish)

swankivy

thatlittlegeorgia

tolstoying

TheWonderGinger

Undead Burrito Productions

Yasmin Benoit

youngblossom

For more (including some that are not asexual), click here: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/160851-asexuals-on-youtube/?do=findComment&comment=1062437602

I had no idea this many ace youtubers existed 

• Like 1