Welcome our new AVEN Administrator

Kelly

@Puck, congratulations on turning red:P:cake::cake:

Grumpy Alien

giphy.gif

FQ-CHOCOLATE-BEAR-CAKE-Frances-Quinn_EL_

Charlie Weasley
11 minutes ago, Puck said:

I hope that's how everyone feels during my reign of terror love and good times... :D

Do you have flies as your servants, too 

Congrats, @Puck!

I appreciate that you've made so much effort to interact with members as a mod. Being reports admin is a lot of work, but I hope you'll still have some time to pop into Site Comments once in a while. :)

Oh, God help us!

I mean, um, congratulations! :P

4 minutes ago, Law of Circles said:

I appreciate that you've made so much effort to interact with members as a mod. Being reports admin is a lot of work, but I hope you'll still have some time to pop into Site Comments once in a while. :)

I am so glad that my hanging in SC has been noticed and appreciated :D I'm sure I'll be busy learning for a bit, but I hope I can keep being a presence there so members know I'm doing my best to listen to their needs :P

TheCatBehind

Ohmygod! Puck became admin! I'm so happy for you bud whith whom I have never interacted!!!

10 minutes ago, Maks9090 said:

Ohmygod! Puck became admin! I'm so happy for you bud whith whom I have never interacted!!!

+1 interaction :P

(But seriously, thanks :D )

Yaaaaaaaaay Puck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: Congrats!!! I always had a feeling you'd make an awesome Admin some time. : )) So proud of you! *hugs*

Image result for lion king gif

Image result for lion king gif

1 minute ago, kelico said:

Yaaaaaaaaay Puck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: Congrats!!! I always had a feeling you'd make an awesome Admin some time. : )) So proud of you! *hugs*

AMAZING GIFS

And thanks, it really means so much coming from you :P You are such a wonderful, wonderful human being, thanks for always being so encouraging and lovely!

6 minutes ago, Puck said:

AMAZING GIFS

And thanks, it really means so much coming from you :P You are such a wonderful, wonderful human being, thanks for always being so encouraging and lovely!

Aw you're welcome, and thanks, too. Aww. ^_^ I loved working with you on the team, and I told you this even when you first started out that you were amazing! You have a great work ethic, sharp instincts, and the skills to lead and be a big part of the team. I'm glad I could help you the tiny bit I did. :P *hugs* Congrats again! : ))

4 minutes ago, kelico said:

Aw you're welcome, and thanks, too. Aww. ^_^ I loved working with you on the team, and I told you this even when you first started out that you were amazing! You have a great work ethic, sharp instincts, and the skills to lead. I'm glad I could help you the tiny bit I did. :P *hugs* Congrats again! : ))

raw

You are seriously too sweet :D Thanks so much. It's so so kind of you to say all that :P You were so amazing in the back room, I'm glad I got the honor of working with and learning from you!! 

1 hour ago, Maks9090 said:

bud whith whom I have never interacted!!!

I've been friends with Puck for years even though I only started talking to her 6 months ago.

2 minutes ago, Snao Çoñé said:

I've been friends with Puck for years even though I only started talking to her 6 months ago.

tenor.gif

Congrats on becoming Admin! May your admin-ly duties be free of stress and full of fun! :D

TO: Puck    FROM: Achroma

giphy.gif

You have become King of your Pride Rock... But I must warn you....

tenor.gif

Congrats man!

Archived