What are you thinking: Gender Edition :)

binary suns

someone online randomly called me ugly for literally no reason whatsoever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SamwiseLovesLife
10 hours ago, float on said:

someone online randomly called me ugly for literally no reason whatsoever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rude

12 hours ago, Phoenix the II said:

I'm ugly ._. 

12 hours ago, float on said:

me too

I have seen pics of you both and i would not say that about any of you.

23 minutes ago, Dan99 said:

I'm too afraid of what other people think of whatever I do.

me too

7 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

thanks <3  you too :D

spoiler for negativity topic

last half-day I've been wrought with thoughts of how miserable this life is. It feels not-worth-it, the prospect of trying to pass as a woman. I would need facial surgery I'm sure of it. so much needs to happen for me to be a woman that it's literally easier to just give up on that and stop trying to be privileged. own up to the greater imperative of living independent... 

right now, I actually oddly have returned to genderless in identity lol. but, in processing this, I came to realize - that it doesn't change my preferences, likes, the things I am drawn to, my personality, my behavior. many of those things are  contributing reasons for why I ID as feminine. so even tho I am currently genderless lol, I am still a woman :lol:

I'm also still a man for other silly reasons but w/e :rolleyes:

just something that occurred to me; if i ever actually do something about this gender problem, should i identify myself as male or trans? like "male" vs "ftm". i mean in the context of putting your gender on a website or something by the way. maybe irl, i don't know.

I'm sorry, I look really fake for not considering myself a guy all ready.

27 minutes ago, Dan99 said:

just something that occurred to me; if i ever actually do something about this gender problem, should i identify myself as male or trans? like "male" vs "ftm". i mean in the context of putting your gender on a website or something by the way. maybe irl, i don't know.

I'm sorry, I look really fake for not considering myself a guy all ready.

It's really up to you. In cases where I would be worried about putting my gender as "Trans" or if it's not an option, I go with "Male". On places where I don't want to open up as trans or don't want to deal with bullshit, I just say I'm male.

Don't worry about feeling "fake". In the end there is no RIGHT way to be a guy and your choices/thoughts don't make you any less valid.

Just now, Nai, but spooky said:

It's really up to you. In cases where I would be worried about putting my gender as "Trans" or if it's not an option, I go with "Male". On places where I don't want to open up as trans or don't want to deal with bullshit, I just say I'm male.

Don't worry about feeling "fake". In the end there is no RIGHT way to be a guy and your choices/thoughts don't make you any less valid.

yeah. constant doubt just goes through my head every day. i don't "feel" male. like, nothing about me is male other than wanting a different body. i don't see guys and think,"that's what i am", i just think,"i want a body like that". unless that's literally all gender is, i don't know.

13 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

Ah!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!! I want to see!!!!!!! I mean, I'm not going to yell until I get to, but I sure would feel so luckyyy~ @Phoenix the II @float on

since i said hat thing, now I'm worried about what people would think of it. I wouldn't want "trans guy" to be an identity but more as an adjective. I wouldn't want it to be taken the wrong way.

Tfw you are running and for the first time in your life feel your boobs bouncing lmao wtf.

never thought this would be a part of my life :D

it sorta a little hurt lol but not much xD I'm still all tiny :unsure:

tmi / body

I can't wait for surgery omg. not that I have anything scheduled tho ;_; I just want it so bad already. I wish it could be tomorrow. I wish I could just pull it off and throw it away...

On 23.10.2017 at 2:01 AM, Dan99 said:

I honestly don't know what i consider myself internally. All I know is i want a male body.

Totally valid. :) 

Ugh. I really hope I could get rid of my gender problems. I hope I can come out in the college and dress like a dude whenever I want. But really, for some reason it all started feeling lighter once I'm more able to put a hand on it. It seems like less and less of a problem or something unusual or odd to me. It seems more like a couple of hobbies, clothing preferences and... just speaking my mind on who I am, which becomes less shameful for me, gradually.

The-world-is-quiet-here

One of my friends and I send each other selfies and compliment each other a lot. It’s nice. 

I’ve been binding lately, and she’s noticed. 

I haven’t been checking in with myself about gender. I guess I’ve felt masculine-ish? but not like, *male*. Anyways, this friend of mine has seen my selfies and says things like “what a handsome young man!” to me, and I can’t tell how it feels? Like, it feels like it feels good and bad. I feel very mixed about it. 

And I don’t know how to explain it to her. Maybe something like, “I feel masculine today but not like a man”? I don’t know.

Isn't it wierd? I feel male, but not that masculine... Actually quite androgynous. I mean, whatever. I escape any conventional understanding of gender, I just don't feel like I reassemble females too much. I think and feel like men do and feel like the roles men traditionally fulfilled in society are for me.

It would make me sad ...

why anyone would cut hair short from having long hair. 

why anyone would get a breast reduction. 

I know why now... it was me putting my feelings on someone else :| 

On 2017-10-27 at 9:50 PM, float on said:

tmi / body

Reveal hidden contents

I can't wait for surgery omg. not that I have anything scheduled tho ;_; I just want it so bad already. I wish it could be tomorrow. I wish I could just pull it off and throw it away...

I am with you there. The pull it off and through it away part.

Archived