¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Peachyy

look to the trees and the cells in your body. what do they do? they invest in their own growth. Couldn't that be a sign to the meaning of life is?

look to the stone and the river and the air currents. They exist as they are. Couldn't that be a sign to the meaning of life?

Look to the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea. they move with the wind, turning to streamline with it when it's force is against where they want to go - shifting to catch the force of it to help propel them when it flows the way they want to go. In fact, if they find a good opportunity to have the current at their back in a way that agrees with their intention to go - they sieze it. they might need to adapt their path to go with the flow, and they don't take every current just 'cause it's there.... Couldn't this be a sign to the meaning of life?

Be like life and seek growth of all sorts. Be like nature and exist as you are, for yourself, and not for anyone else. Be like the birds and the fish, and follow the flow when it is to your interests. streamline with it and negotiate to be patient with the flow when it's force is counter to what you intend in your actions...

that first video is pretty good. The guy addresses a lot of content tho, so it can easily be difficult to follow it all.

YouTube Alan Watts, he's really quality. I haven't figured out which channel is best for his tho. Or also there's Rupert Spira, also very quality. Tho he's immediately high-level.... Or if you're looking for someone with a more aggressive and direct approach, Actualized.org (on youtube) is good as well. He can be annoying sometimes tho as he's kinda ballsy in his claims, and is really adamant about his personal beliefs about it all. Watts and spira are harder to interpret, but they aren't so biased, their words are more carefully chosen and more free to be applied to anyone's life situation. Or If you're looking for someone who's succeeding in business, Tai Lopez is good to follow - skip his promotional content tho. Well, unless you want free chances to win a laptop and other tech lol. Or want to take his courses. I don't tho - and personally I'd recommend Actualized.org's course, "life purpise course" if you take any course, I've heard a lot of good things about it. But, free content is free lol. Anyway, Tai started off less consistent with his content by more recently he's saying things with quality information a lot more consistently now, or maybe it's that I've gotten used to his personality so I filter out the less-quality comments and videos with more ease. And lastly, if you're looking for a woman's voice, Teal Swan is good - tho personally I don't like her, her alliterations don't grok for me as well as I'd wish. I have a hard time understanding her. But there certainly are people who do prefer her :)

PS. Also, The School of Life is a more accessible channel than all of the above, but I've got a lot of criticisms of them, but if you're finding the higher level of content to be more difficult to swallow, following school of life along side them was very helpful for me to balance that out at first.

Today I Found Out, Improvement Pill, and MinuteEarth are all channels of similar accessibility that I recomend too actually, and still follow.

PPS. and side note, GrahamStephens is really good if you are looking to be an entrepreneur. He doesn't address the wisdom and perspectives on life and mindfulness very much tho, so if you don't feel capable to summon the productivity, focus, dedication that it needs to be an entreupenour, I'd recommend the others first.

Video 1: Why Buddhism is the best religion/way of life. Solipsism in a nutshell. You are the god of your reality. 

Video 2: Atheist propaganda, that fail to overlook why religion existed in the first place, and the purpose it serves in humanity, and only taking it on face value. 

I got a few videos for you, you might enjoy. 

I'm not a buddhist tho :P buddhism leans more on the religious belief side than I really like. I prefer the more philosophical leanings of Watts, and to a certain extent, Spira... and well I guess Teal swan too, perhaps. The others I recommended... Leo of actualized.org has created his own personal religion out of it all lol, so I got really disappointed with him of recent. And Tai Lopez/GrahamStephens is all about business and competition, which distracts from the stuff discussed in the OP's first video. Improvement pill/school of life are best for the accessible and immediately applicable wisdoms, and minutephysics/today I found out are more lighthearted and easiest to watch.

45 minutes ago, Teagan1 said:

I'm not a buddhist tho :P buddhism leans more on the religious belief side than I really like. I prefer the more philosophical leanings of Watts, and to a certain extent, Spira... and well I guess Teal swan too, perhaps. The others I recommended... Leo of actualized.org has created his own personal religion out of it all lol, so I got really disappointed with him of recent. And Tai Lopez/GrahamStephens is all about business and competition, which distracts from the stuff discussed in the OP's first video. Improvement pill/school of life are best for the accessible and immediately applicable wisdoms, and minutephysics/today I found out are more lighthearted and easiest to watch.

I like this video by watts

All that I've noticed about the meaning of life is that it has something to do with reproducing, and surviving in the mean time. Other than that, it's just filling in the boring bits.

the meaning of life is found by filling in thos boring bits :) and it is found by reproducing :lol: it is in both.

Archived