• Waffles

This poll is closed to new votes

Round...

Fluffy...

Buttery...

Golden...

PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drooling-emoticon.gif

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

I'm surprised no one referenced a Teen Titans Go! episode (yes i had a nostalgia period form the original TT. Don't judge me)

Image result for teen titans go waffles gif

J. van Deijck
3 hours ago, Maks9090 said:

Well, I'm partial to Waffles for obvious reasons lol

I'm looking at you @SimplyAce! :P (and @alpha decay and @Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet lol)

yay here's the cute waffle of AVEN :D :3

waffles, hands-down. :) 

J. van Deijck

waffles win! :D *dances around the room*

As a breakfast item it would have to be pancakes. 

To me waffles are a savoury item to have ad part of a main meal, preferably covered in gravy 

Waffles! Because I live in France, I don't get to eat pancakes very often, unlike waffles. Liège waffles are the best.

(But I love pancakes too)

Karacoreable
3 hours ago, deltaX said:

Pancakes if they have chocolate chips, waffles otherwise.

Both are pretty awesome either way though

Woah :o Chocolate chips in pancakes??? I might give making pancakes another shot, that sounds amazing.

pancakes are gross, waffles are fit for a queen :wub:

ironically, I usually eat pancakes. they're filling! they're also good with eggs tbh.

actually idk - pancakes are good with eggs and sausage and cheese and hot sauce, then they don't get soggy from the syrup, so ew when that happens. ('cause you don't need syrup then)

1 hour ago, Karacoreable said:

Woah :o Chocolate chips in pancakes??? I might give making pancakes another shot, that sounds amazing.

Of course you can!  You should 100% try it!

Hermit Advocate

It has the word cake in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pancakes are obviously superior! Anyone can make pancakes, but in order to make waffles you need a stupid appliance that can only do one thing. When you don't want waffles, your waffle maker just sits there gathering dust, and it's annoying to clean too! But a pan is used for countless things and is easy to clean! Waffles and waffle makers shouldn't even exist, they're an abomination.

thin pancakes are best, followed by waffles (thin or thick, but not hard), followed fluffy pancakes..  

Waffles.

I never tried a pancake until college and found it to be the boring version of a waffle.

I love both, but because I make homemade ones myself, I'm biased toward waffles because they're lower-maintenance to cook. Just stick the batter in the iron and set a timer. :P 

1 hour ago, korik said:

apparently, with my vote (for waffles!!) we are exactly even. 42-42.

What an appropriate number to tie with! Guess pancakes and waffles happen to both be the meaning of life :P

Waffles obviously, anyone that likes pancakes is SUB-HUMAN I usually ask this question to new people I meet to get an understanding of who they really are... can't trust no pancake luv'n sickos. 

• 5 weeks later...
arekathevampyre

I think I mentioned this before but I will just say it again . 

I want both !!!! :D I love both of them !!

question : It is true that hotcakes and pancakes are similar , just that hotcakes are thicker ? 

Shadowstepper

While I think I do prefer pancakes if we are just doing a standard bacon and eggs breakfast, I think waffles present more options and are a more versatile food all around. So if I had to choose just one for the rest of my life, it would be waffles.

But all of this is because french toast isn't an option.

• 1 month later...

Archived