Asexual Pride Rings

Indigo

I've seen rubbery rings before, but I wouldn't know where to buy one and whether they come in black.

:lol:

We got lots of rubber rings at work.. and their black.. though they are washers... probally not that much use... though they do come in about 30-40+ diffrent sizes.. commonly known as an 'O' ring.. they fit taps and stuff. :D

If thats suitable try a D.I.Y. or hardware store, their pretty cheap, unless you want something fancy.

Just an update: I've received almost everybody's payments, but I'm still waiting on a couple of them. I swear, I'll order these as soon as I get them all. :wink:

NCKM10 is under... children's jewelry here and the studs are... hmm, I'll find them. Damn them for changing the website on us!

OK, ordered, confirmed and shipping tomorrow. 8) They said it should get to you around Monday or so, Jesh.

(BTW, just a heads up.. I had to have them put my name on the shipment, since it was supposed to match the name on the credit card. Sorry about that...)

That's fine! Anything with weird names on it (like 'Jesh' or 'Bunny') automatically ends up in my room anyway, I'm sure this'll be no different :P

On Monday I'll start packing things up. I have addresses for some of you, but not for everyone, so if you haven't it to me now would be a good time for a PM. I'll PM anyone that I'm missing on Monday.

Sorry I missed the boat here but I'm going to try to pick up something similar and - just to clarify - the ring goes on the middle finger of the right hand...right?

By the way, I think the o-ring is a great idea. Cheap, easy to find, pretty hardy, and easy to replace if damaged or lost.

[now keeping eyes peeled for black rings on right middle fingers]

Yeah, right ring finger.

So I may have screwed up. :roll: I told my mum that I was recieving a package today that had your name on it, Mac, but I didn't go into too much detail since I expected to be home when it arrived. Unfortunately I ended up staying in the city last night, so I wasn't home when the UPS people came by... and my mum had forgotten about it coming today.

I just gave them a call, though, they should be able to redeliver it. *ears crossed*

well this nut isn't wearing any on her middle fingers... actaully I didn't even order a black one

I love this idea! :D

*digs a skein of black yarn outta her crocheting basket* I think this will do until I can find something more suitable. :)

...But I AM moving to Arizona after all, so I'm sure to be able to find some hematite out there.

Now, if I keep the knot at the back of my finger, people won't think I'm just trying to remember something....

deladangerous
Now, if I keep the knot at the back of my finger, people won't think I'm just trying to remember something....

They'll just think you're trying to cut off your circulation. :)

Yeah, right ring finger.

Ring finger? I thought it was middle . . . .

?

Durr, that's what I meant. It is middle, my brain just doesn't work.

UPS is being a buttface so the rings'll be here by Thursday, and will be sent out on Friday for those that I have addresses for.

so do they have to be rubbery or can they be normal cos I'm looking for one

Yolly

so do they have to be rubbery or can they be normal cos I'm looking for one

Yolly

rubbery? I don't remember that ever coming up. I think the important thing is the color and location. Currently I wear a hemitite, which isn't really black, but it is dark. The ones from that order are metal (or so I think they are), but black. The one I plan on replacing the hemitie one has a design, but it's black, so whatever.

rings, anyone?

rings.png

:D all but three orders are packed up and will go out tomorrow. Also, just so none of you freak out and think your rings are broken when you get them, like I did:

separatingrings.png

most of the ones with different coloured bands separate. Kinda cool, I think.

Silly Green Monkey

Wow shiny. I can't even recognize any from the site! They weren't so shiny then.

everyone should be recieving their rings soon, since two other parcels I sent out on the same day have arrived.

Silly Green Monkey

I am beringed!

To everyone who ordered the purple jeweled ring, might be a good idea to have superglue ready. I hate rhinestones. Why is it always two that fall out?!

Silly Green Monkey

Another rhinestone fell out. If I could write reviews, I'd write a scathing one.

Archived