Asexual Pride Rings

Indigo

They did have some cool earrings, almost makes me wish I had pierced ears. Wow I never thought I'd say that.

LostPenguin

Awww. I'd be all for this idea- I like black, I like wearing simple rings- but I already wear a ring on my right middle finger, and it isn't black. Don't think I'd be able to find it in black, either, and it already has a seperate significance to me...

Ah, well. At least I'll know how to spot other asexuals now. :o

Neurovore

I wish that they had pocketwatches. They are the only pieces of jewelry that I wear.

Silly Green Monkey

RT 126 #6

RT 134 #6

RT 135 #6

Paypal good?

doh! I need to check my ring sizes... again -- just to make sure

RT 126 #6

RT 134 #6

RT 135 #6

Paypal good?

I'll add you in, and we're waiting to take payment until we get all the orders we need. And since we're at $91.96, that should only be one or two more orders. :)

This is a little bit off topic, but I just got a black hematite ring off of ebay for one cent plus shipping. I think that seller still has a bunch of them in various sizes.

I can track it down and post a link if anybody is interested.

The shipping cost made it about $5.00, but it comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee as long as you pay shipping. (About $4.00)

(All prices are based on being in the US. I'm clueless about other places, sorry.)

BTW, there are plenty of ring size charts that list the actual sizes in mm. Just try "ring size chart" on google. You wrap a strip of paper or string around your finger, mark the length, and then measure it on a ruler. Personally, I would hesitate to trust a printed image.

-Greybird

The printed image had a few streight measurements on it, and I measured those and found it to be acurate in that respect. I would assume that it would be accurate in the circles as well.

Silly Green Monkey

I'm thinking of changing the 134 to 130, and adding a few more things...just need to hear from my niece.

Silly Green Monkey

I've just realized that I only have one size 6 finger available. I need to change two rings to #8.

Silly Green Monkey

Seems I've got the same problem Dargon has, four of my fingers are nines. So, I'd like the 130 and 135 in size 10. I figure the other one can go on a thumb.

I wish to add a size 10 BSMRST 1.

Done and done!

and our order total is currently at $92.12, which means we still need one or two more orders to put us over. *prods people*

When I get home this weekend, I'll have my sister take a look at the site and see if she likes anything. I still owe her a birthday gift.

*bump* we need $1.59, which means if someone wants just one ring that'll most likely put us over the $100 dollar limit, and then we can finally get around to ordering.

Indeed it does! :)

I'm going to go figure out shipping costs and logistics with Mac and you all should get a PM from either her or myself with your totals and how/where to send payment.

That's fine! I'll just have to send Mac an updated spreadsheet is all.

Hmm... what is that under? :| I can't seem to find it...

Silly Green Monkey

I found it in the clearance pages, either on 10 or 11. Either that, or in the Children section.

Re-examining the page, I noticed that 130 and 135 are not available in ten, so they'll have to be eights. The 125 will have to be the ten.

Ah, got it. Done and done. :)

[edit] 125? I have you down for 126.

And thanks for letting me know about sizes, I'll go through everyone's order and make sure that their sizes are available.

Silly Green Monkey

I really should settle on an order.

RT 125 #10 (shiny silver one)

RT130 #8 (gray no jewels)

RT135 #8 (purple with jewels)

BSMRST 1 (pentagram)

NKM 10 (butterfly pendant)

I think that's everything, and I promise no more changes!

OK, I've sent PMs with payment information to everyone but SGM (I'll send you one too, once I get the updated order info). Once I get everyone's payments, I'll go ahead and make the order, and post an update here.

Thanks, everybody. :) Glad we could get some cool stuff from this site after all...

Archived