Asexual Pride Rings

Indigo

Ooo it looks very nice Mac.

You might be able to count me in when I figure out what size my wee fingers are....

Ooh, I found a PDF somewhere that can help you figure that out. :wink: *sends*

I am a 6 (ish).

I also have paypal. YAY.

If people tell me what rings they want (and sizes) I can keep track of how many more orders we need. :D

Mac, may I have that PDF? Only reason the ring I have fits is because I was able to try it on at the con, no clue what size it is.

Seems this ring I wear is a 9, and it fits my middle and index fine. And seems all their stuff is doesn't come in size 9. Meh, 10 isn't too much bigger. Anyhow, now to poke Jesh with my shopping list.

I saw them, but the ones I like didn't come in 9. Thing is, 10 isn't much bigger, and so I think it won't be a big deal. Especially since this ring goes between a little snug to quite snug, depending on how my finger is at that time.

Okay, here's the battleplan.

1) pick out whatcha like.

2) PM me with a list of these items.

3) I'll send you back a total, without shipping (that'll be calculated once we get all the orders in)

4) Once I get everyone's orders I'll make a post asking for money and PM those who are ordering my address.

5) Once I recieve everyone's money I'll put in the order.

6) I sort through and send everything off.

Sound good? :D

Plur na mBan

Do you have a link from which we could browse? Maybe it's the fact that I'm so computer challenged (and I feel like an idiot for having to ask), but I can't really find the page anymore . . . :oops:

Sounds like a good plan, Jesh. :)

There's also whatever the site charges for shipping to take into account. I can call them tomorrow and find out what it would be. Whatever it is, we can divide that by the number of people ordering and tack it onto peoples' individual totals.

This just in: I have really small fingers :shock:

my thumbs are size 5. :?

[edit] and a slight change in plans: they do COD, so I'm going to be collecting payment and ordering instead of Mac. The Jesh Shopping Imporium accepts well concealed cash (AYOR!), cheques, money orders, and (possibly) paypal. :)

And at the moment we have $46.63 in orders. Woo!

And you had the printer set to "none" for the scale, right? Either way, that is small. Can you still find something to order?

And you had the printer set to "none" for the scale, right? Either way, that is small. Can you still find something to order?

I did it right from the computer screen ;) I'll check again, but yeah. My thumbs are actually smaller than my middle fingers, which are sixes. So I'm good.

Oh, yeah, you've gotta print it out. That thing is huge on my computer screen. If I went by that, my thumb would be a 4 or something. :lol:

really!? hmm. *print*

:? now it's saying my thumb's a size twelve, which I know isn't true because my brother has a ring that's a size twelve and it's huge on me.

I think it's time to go hunting for some rings that fit...

[edit] K. my thumbs are sevens. Slightly less alarming than fives.

Also, if anyone's having trouble measuring their fingers, wire bent in a vague ring shape helps quite a bit. ;)

OK, an update: I called Metal Mafia today, and they clarified that they do also take credit cards, in addition to payment by COD. The shipping costs are about 8-10 dollars if paying by credit card, and there's an additional UPS fee of $8.50 for COD payments. Sooo.. if nobody's sent any money to Jesh yet, we could go ahead and revert to the original plan. It'd be cheaper that way.

Sorry about that, folks.. I should have called them sooner. :roll:

Neurovore

What metal are they made out of?

Neurovore

At least titanium does not tarnish or corrode.

We still need a couple more orders, guys.

Keep in mind that even if you're not a rings person there's other jewelry on the site!

Neurovore

Do they sell pocketwatches? Preferably titanium ones?

Archived