I'm honestly sexually attracted to myself

sleep

Like I have no sexual attraction towards anyone else but dang when I look at myself like I am just so fucking sexy you know like I would 100% have sex with myself if I could.

But if I looked at any other guy? Ew, go away from me you know? Like, I am completely sex repulsed and have 0 desire for sex, but I mean if someone was to clone me I would definitely have a relationship with myself - even though I'm Aromantic we could still have casual sex.

I know it sounds weird and I mean sure I do kind of hate myself a little and I do wanna die a lot but like I have to admit I have a really sexy body.

I don't think its wrong to find yourself attractive. 

You say you find sex with another man repulsive. What about with another woman? Perhaps you need to find someone who looks similar to you. 

In Asian culture, it is believed that the more identical a couple looks (they look like if they could be brother and sister or better still could be twins), the more lasting the relationship as they are supposed to be meant for each other. 

Hahahahahaha.. You know, I don't really think its racist there. 

I know a lot of my Asian friends who feel all whites look the same and all blacks look the same. 

I've always stood out to all my friends regardless of race cause I don't exactly look Asian nor do I look totally like one particular race.

Just now, sleep said:

Not to be racist but I'm not like Asians where they basically all look the same so it would be hard

Image result for cocked eyebrow gif

From Wikipedia:  Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water. 

The rest of the article can be found here.

Though, honestly, as long as some one isn't pushing themselves as objectively better than other people, and merely considers themself as the best option for themself, I don't consider it a bad thing. So you're your first choice? Lucky you, you'll never have to face a bad break up. 

23 minutes ago, Polygon said:

Image result for cocked eyebrow gif

LOL!!! I had to laugh at this

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, sleep said:

Not to be racist but I'm not like Asians where they basically all look the same so it would be hard

that is a stereotype to be honest . 

Unless you live a country that people are pressured to look pretty using plastic surgery then of course it is no longer a stereotype but a fact because they (people) will always joke that they have the same doctors who made their faces (pretty much true because many of the doctors are very famous and did the faces of celebs so of course if the person want to look like their favourite celeb then they will go to that doctor) so yeah 

J. van Deijck

maybe you're just autosexual. such things happen, too.

I believe its all about being exposed to that sort of features enough throughout your life. 

My Asian friends who hang out with mostly Asians couldn't understand how I could tell my non-Asian friends apart instantly. 

One of my white friends couldn't tell the difference between an tanned Indian, a fair skinned native and a regular Chinese. LOL! It was rather amusing to me. But I'm one of those who have been brought up amongst all races so each individual does look different to me.

Similarly, we may find two animals of the same colour and size to look exactly the same but to them they look entirely different. 

As an Asian myself, I make jokes about how certain groups of Asians look super similar 😄. I don't get butthurt over that stuff lol. 

Also, even though it's not necessarily the norm, being autosexual (Is that the word? 🤔 Just made it up on the spot.) isn't that weird in the grand scheme of things. As long as you aren't actively shaming people for not being you or believe yourself to be infallible, you do you (literally I guess in this case 😅).

Sage Raven Domino
On 8/18/2017 at 6:59 AM, Laplace said:

Also, even though it's not necessarily the norm, being autosexual (Is that the word? 🤔 Just made it up on the spot.) isn't that weird in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, 'autosexuality' is the exact term for being capable of sexual attraction to oneself only. And yes, being attracted exclusively to oneself in any way is OK as long as one is aware of this and doesn't hurt or manipulate others, especially OK when one doesn't seek power nor status.

• 7 months later...

I am like that too! Also aro, glad to see I'm not the only one :)

On 8/16/2017 at 1:13 AM, kumiko_itoe89 said:

Hahahahahaha.. You know, I don't really think its racist there. 

I know a lot of my Asian friends who feel all whites look the same and all blacks look the same. 

I've always stood out to all my friends regardless of race cause I don't exactly look Asian nor do I look totally like one particular race.

The irony of this comment with this user name is just... bitter.

• 1 year later...

Haha I think that is so utterly awesome!

'Boyfriend twins' is a thing. Not literal twins (though I’m sure it happens), but unrelated guys who date/marry other guys that look like themselves and groom themselves to look near identical.

I personally find myself attractive (when I’m not self-hating), but still not with a desire to have sex. I’m sure you’re not the only one, anyway.

Archived