Celebrity Crushes

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Only once, a few years ago. I went to an opera performance with Ana Durlovski, and stayed for the discussion. Her character in the play as well as her appearance in jeans afterwards was charming, though not crushing. But three days later, I went to a concert where a romantic piece by Chopin was played. That opened my heart, and then the memory from the opera visit completely flashed me for over two weeks. I have since banned Chopin, just to stay on the safe side :-)

https://www.oper-stuttgart.com/team/ana-durlovski_sopran/

Oh gosh, yeah I definitely have a few! 

Leonardo DiCaprio....partly because he seems mysterious and partly because he may be the most beautiful human on Earth (not willing to debate this... it's just a fact!) 

Nick Jonas because apparently I'm still a middle school girl....

And Harry Styles because his voice is absolutely amazing...not to mention he's not bad to look at :D

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I guess they count as celebrity crushes.... I think it is more aesthetic and sensual attraction, though...

Minzy...

Minzy-twitter-cl-and-minzy-25885968-300-

Taeyang

big-bang-taeyang.jpg

Rose' 

rose4-650x975.jpe

Rhianna

Rihanna,_LOUD_Tour,_Belfast_cropped_2.jp

Males:

Alexander Skarsgard

Ezra Miller

Reeve Carney

Jeon Jungkook

Females:

Kim Taeyeon

Gal Gadot

Hayley Atwell

Kashiyuka

Kiko Mizuhara

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
20 hours ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

I guess they count as celebrity crushes.... I think it is more aesthetic and sensual attraction, though...

Taeyang

big-bang-taeyang.jpg

oO Holy shit. Now I've gotta face another sleepless night again *lool* Just for better reasons :D Thanks for sharing!

I have never been able to relate to how people are attracted to celebrities. I would have to know someone in real life to have a chance of being attracted to them, and even then it would be rare.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

oO Holy shit. Now I've gotta face another sleepless night again *lool* Just for better reasons :D Thanks for sharing!

lol! You are welcome! :D

And some more...

Keanu Reeves

Sebastian Stan

Markiplier (he's a celeb, don't even get me started)

Adam Driver

Danny Sexbang (I see you judgin')

James Dean (yes, deceased but still deserves the mention)

Eugene Lee Yang (from Buzzfeed)

Ong Seongwoo (Wanna One)

Anthony Varrecchia

B.T from Tattoo 9x (tattoo artist)

Matt Mercer

Rami Malek

Hocheol (BOYS24)

I very rarely crush on celebrities, and when I do it's never for a long time because I don't know them personally. When I was younger I had a crush on Logan Lerman and Charlie Cox (he was so good looking in Stardust!).

I crush on fictional characters much more. I don't know them personally either obviously, but it's different. You can know about their fears, their wishes, their feelings as if you were close to them.

21 hours ago, Araminta Luz said:

Charlie Cox (he was so good looking in Stardust!).

Couldn't agree more!;)

Also:

Spoiler

Luke Evans!!!

Luke-Evans-2016-The-Fashionable-Lampoon-:wub:

• 1 month later...

6672a45c239309fe044ccdacc9fc4d68.jpg

I recently started binge-watching Lucifer and I fell in love with Tom Ellis. Who's with me? :D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

I recently discovered my crsuh for Andy Lau while watching a music clip on  youtube last night. I only knew him as an actor so far without realizing his amazing voice performance as musician before!

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't call it crushes, but in my case it's a little complicated.

Usually Aces say that they don't have have celebrity crush and it's a sign for them, that they are somehow different. I didn't notice such sign when I was teen, because sometimes I was (and I am) obsessed with somebody, almost like other girls I knew. Usually it's rather a fictional character played by a certain celebrity than the actor himself. I guess that from the outside it looks like a typical crush: I joke about this person, I talk and talk about him (yes, it's always him, never her), I draw pictures, imagine stories... But! I never ever wanted to date "my" celebrities. I wanted to be friends with them, or even better: be like them. I think my first "crush" was Legolas, I was 11 years old. I could look and look at him - he looked absolutely beautiful for me and I wanted to look like him. Impossible, because I am a girl, but at least I could pretend I was him when I was playing with my friends as a kid.

Summary: I think I have "celebrity squishes" mixed with transgenderish... something.

Kate McKinnon.

drjohnhwatson

Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law, Christoph Waltz, Andrew Scott, Anthony Hopkins.  When I was a child, I had a massive crush on Matt Lauer and Robin Williams.  Matt Lauer is gone, but I'm still fond of Robin Williams.

My parents used to tease me all the time about it, haha.

:lol:.

Katherine Elizabeth McGrath

Amy Lynn Hartzler

Julia Weiden

Eureka. Immense.

aesthetically: 

Donald Glover (adorable and he's just an amazing talent in general) 

Richard Ayoade (he's hilarious)

Chris O'Dowd (I wish he were my uncle... I get cool uncle vibe from him)

Nicholas Hoult (strikingly beautiful) 

Matthew Goode (same as above)

Cillian Murphy (I've seen everything he's in! I just adore him)

Caleb Landry Jones (this is an auditory fascination mostly...he's got a unique way of speaking) 

Strong, exceptionally talented women whose beauty is actually the least interesting part of them:

Gugu Mbatha-Raw  

Angela Bassett

Rosario Dawson

Lisa Bonet

Gillian Anderson

Julianne Moore

Michelle Pfeiffer

Gone but certainly not forgotten: Vivien Leigh, Humphrey Bogart, Marlene Dietrich, Hedy Lamarr, James Stewart, Charlton Heston, Clark Gable

7 hours ago, Eureka. Immense. said:

aesthetically: 

Donald Glover (adorable and he's just an amazing talent in general) 

Richard Ayoade (he's hilarious)

Chris O'Dowd (I wish he were my uncle... I get cool uncle vibe from him)

Nicholas Hoult (strikingly beautiful) 

Matthew Goode (same as above)

Cillian Murphy (I've seen everything he's in! I just adore him)

Caleb Landry Jones (this is an auditory fascination mostly...he's got a unique way of speaking) 

Strong, exceptionally talented women whose beauty is actually the least interesting part of them:

Gugu Mbatha-Raw  

Angela Bassett

Rosario Dawson

Lisa Bonet

Gillian Anderson

Julianne Moore

Michelle Pfeiffer

Gone but certainly not forgotten: Vivien Leigh, Humphrey Bogart, Marlene Dietrich, Hedy Lamarr, James Stewart, Charlton Heston, Clark Gable

Donald Glover <3

I'd rather have a fictional character crush. In that case at least you know character's personality, their story, the way they act. When it comes to celebrities you don't know these things unless you know them personally.

Lee Pace, Dev Patel (I apparently have an eyebrow thing? :blush:)

Spoiler

tumblr_nixn2fHEww1rissrdo1_500.jpg

Spoiler

8 hours ago, neighway said:

Lee Pace, Dev Patel (I apparently have an eyebrow thing? :blush:)

Hide contents

tumblr_nixn2fHEww1rissrdo1_500.jpg

Hide contents

Good looking eyebrows are really an huge plus :D

Archived