Autosuggest nonsense thread

StormySky

I'm lol and it's a bit creepy when it gets you too excited for it too much it's a fun app and it gets a bit annoying but I really really want a game of a play video game is a great app for the game I love the app and it's free app I like this one and it would mean so I can get this one game is really like it really gets it too bad it was really fun app I would like the ability if it gets more fun app and I would never have like a game app for a game app I would rather not have to play video chat game play 

On 7/27/2017 at 4:13 PM, Homer said:

I have disabled auto-fuckup on my phone

How did you do that?  (Sorry to derail thread...)

My phone has argued with me a  few times too many.  It doesn't seem to know who's boss.  

Boss in London is the one 1⃣ in a few years now so hopefully they won't have any trouble for her so we will be back 🔙 on Sunday so I'll be in the UK 🇬🇧 for about a weeks so no need until Monday as I've been working 

London and I will stick around for a while back and forth between us know how much you mean. 

Autocorrect to the forum somehow it was great seeing a post 📯 to the II said that she didn't want you to know that I am a woman. 

22 hours ago, Skullery Maid said:

Oh I love my autocorrect... Without it my typing would look like a baby was playing on my phone. 

Autocorrect is a good as I am not a good if the Irish system.

Predictive spelling on the first day I don't get a good as I read it would be as they can be a good if you are in site would be as they can be a deal on my home and then a deal on the Irish gigs tend to do you have the first day at a big for a good if you get o m

Spoiler

The first word on both paragraphs were typed and then I let predictive texting do the work.

Yeah that works fine and I'll send you an invoice for your invoice and send it back 🔙 thanks again for the quick response to my question 🙋 I'm not going home today so I'll have to ask for more details on my way back from my end. Thanks for the heads down on this and I hope to see the rest of your family and friends and see what they have to say about the trip to the point of death. 

• Like 3
Celyn: The Lutening

Despite being in a field of the same as drag queens, I just need a bit of a caffeine overdose or an old man with a spoon to be honest. 

• Like 3

Coming home tonight right after reading your DNA results from Germany and Japan is a little better but still not great for me and I can do it tomorrow if you can actually see the old table and chairs in the railway station and then we will post it on Facebook and I'm not sure how many windows are open.

• Like 1

Speeches are in a deal on the same had no deal we can do you have a good as I was a deal is an EU to a deal is an EU to a deal is an EU to a deal on a good on the Irish system

AllTimeBubble

Are we are you going to be in my mind that would be cool yo go in a lot more of my seat in the house of the Toby and a half to see it you'll never get to see you guys seen it yet xx 

• Like 1
Ms. Carolynne

I have a meeting ☹️😣😭 please let me know if you need anything from the grocery store in the morning.

• Like 1

Every step is a good step up and I felt really good today and I'm still settling on the other side of my favourite adjectives. Next week is the only thing I don't think I'm from. It's not inconceivable that I was happy with how you want to be a dress that was just weird and wonderful. Do you have a bit of a difference to the extent that I'm sometimes not sure what they want to do. 

• Like 3
Custard Cream

Talk about the difference between the traffic this way and my father. I'm not sure it counts as I think you should be safe from the residents of the TV series of my life. Welcome to the death of the things that get a reaction out of you. Grey goose chase up on the train now and I just want to do something creative.

• Like 3

Cats are doing well and enjoying the weather and the kids are going to be in the same hotel as long trains are running late this morning and he said that he would like to go ahead and order a pizza party at our house and the Senate is the only way to get a girl who knows how long it takes to get a new phone.

• Like 3

Cats are not the only thing that you can say I was born the opposite side effects on.  traffic and that you have a skirt with a controller for the future maybe living room. 

• Like 1
Custard Cream

Rather than the actual sword and a bit better than Sat night for the weekend and the realisation it was actually doable.

Swords to the forum somehow it was a special eel sauce with you on the frame except that it was my favorite part of a sudden death. 

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Swords to the forum somehow it was a special eel sauce with you on the frame except that it was my favorite part of a sudden death. 

(I wasn't prepared for how funny this would be and spat crumble everywhere)

• Like 2
Custard Cream

one of the best things about being ace is that you can invest the time and energy you are going to be tricky for the weekend and the realisation that was a harsh lesson.

• Like 4
Custard Cream
1 hour ago, Celyn said:

(I wasn't prepared for how funny this would be and spat crumble everywhere)

Crumble? Sooo jealous...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

Crumble? Sooo jealous...

There was a bag of apples on clearance because the bag had broken so they double bagged it, so I got a thing of frozen berries and some crumble mix. Crumble is super easy to make so it's my go-to dessert. 

• Like 1

Dessert his music acts I find a big part of the Irish times in site all of a good on my home from it was an issue with the Irish gigs are in a deal is a big into it would be a deal is an idea particularly if they can do you have to a big for a good on my home on a deal on a big for a deal is a deal on my home and a deal on my deal on my home and then a deal on my home on my home on my home and then a big for a big for a big for a big for a big for a big part in site comments is an EU on used a deal on my home on my home on a deal we can do I was I was an EU to try clearing the post in a big for a big for a big for a big for a deal on a deal

Custard Cream
1 hour ago, Celyn said:

There was a bag of apples on clearance because the bag had broken so they double bagged it, so I got a thing of frozen berries and some crumble mix. Crumble is super easy to make so it's my go-to dessert. 

I so want to come round for crumble... that sounds SOOO wrong...

• Like 1
Custard Cream

The realisation that was just a continuation of the whole thing. I have a confirmed job title so it worked for us. Why bother with a bottle of champagne in London? I think it was a bit better than Sat night.

• Like 1
Ms. Carolynne

Well it's time for a quick call to discuss the details of my friends and family but it was a good idea for us to get together with the kids. thanks again for all your help and support for the next couple of DAYS 🙏😉

• Like 1

Days of the year and a few weeks away and I have to take the day doesn't have to take the day doesn't have time for me and the opinions you have in the diary is the most innuendo I think it would not shock the fact I was a bit more potent than we had in the past 

Past the last time I was there and there was no rational response from my previous experience in the field of the way to get a new dog. 

• Like 1

Dogs are not the intended recipient or something else to do some research on. 

Snao Cone said that the first step is to get a new passport with a brush and patience with me. 

• Like 1