The Rules Game

TheAP

AspieAlly613

She's a tuxedo cat that a family from synagogue took in from relatives who couldn't keep her anymore, then found out that she didn't get along with their other cat.

IrishArcher
On 4/3/2019 at 8:38 PM, AspieAlly613 said:

She's a tuxedo cat that a family from synagogue took in from relatives who couldn't keep her anymore, then found out that she didn't get along with their other cat.

Aww. Rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 were broken.

On 4/3/2019 at 12:11 PM, IrishArcher said:

Yay! I've always wanted a cat, but my mom is allergic. 

me too, i used to have one but then my sibling started to become allergic. 

IrishArcher
56 minutes ago, sunflxwer said:

me too, i used to have one but then my sibling started to become allergic. 

We were going to get one at one point, but our plans fell through. Rules 1, 2, 3, and 5 were broken.

AspieAlly613

My stepmother is allergic. (As if I needed extra reasons to keep her away)

IrishArcher
11 hours ago, AspieAlly613 said:

My stepmother is allergic. (As if I needed extra reasons to keep her away)

Rules 1, 2, 3, and 5 were broken.

AspieAlly613

Apparently, Pandora likes to play rough sometimes.  While I was rubbing her belly, she dug her claws into my hand and I had to dislodge them.  Ow!

AspieAlly613

Pandora also seems to have addressed my mouse problem humanely.  I haven't seen her chase any mice, but ever since she rubbed her scent all over the place, I haven't seen any mice.

IrishArcher
On 4/11/2019 at 6:42 PM, AspieAlly613 said:

Apparently, Pandora likes to play rough sometimes.  While I was rubbing her belly, she dug her claws into my hand and I had to dislodge them.  Ow!

Ouch! Sorry I missed this post; I guess it's been a busy week. Rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 were broken.

10 hours ago, AspieAlly613 said:

Pandora also seems to have addressed my mouse problem humanely.  I haven't seen her chase any mice, but ever since she rubbed her scent all over the place, I haven't seen any mice.

That's good! Rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 were broken.

• 5 weeks later...
AspieAlly613

While my big exam is over now (I think I passed), most of my time devoted to AVEN-related stuff has gone elsewhere.  (Some of you know what I'm talking about.)  Afterward I can put more effort into figuring out the rules.

IrishArcher
4 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

While my big exam is over now (I think I passed), most of my time devoted to AVEN-related stuff has gone elsewhere.  (Some of you know what I'm talking about.)  Afterward I can put more effort into figuring out the rules.

Well, I'm glad to have you back in any capacity. I appreciate your efforts to resurrect this game as well. Rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 were broken.

• 2 weeks later...
IrishArcher

Okay, it's time for a hint.

There is a theme hidden in these rules, but it is a theme only personally significant to me. I will answer honestly to any questions about my life so long as they aren't too personal (i.e. name, address, phone number, etc.). If you ask the right questions, the information may lead you to the rules.

Have you ever visited or lived in any other countries?

IrishArcher
50 minutes ago, TheAP said:

Have you ever visited or lived in any other countries?

I have visited a few other countries. I have only lived in the United States, but I've been to Canada, Thailand, and Niger. I've been to airports in France and Hong Kong.

Rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 were broken.

AspieAlly613

What's your favorite book/series?

IrishArcher
58 minutes ago, AspieAlly613 said:

What's your favorite book/series?

That's a tough question. At some point, I think I just decided The Outsiders was my favorite book so I could have a quick answer, but I honestly don't remember much about it anymore. Maybe Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, since the TV series is about to come out and I'm excited for it.

Rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 were broken.

Archived