Welcome our new Moderator

Kelly

Congratulations, Yato! We may not often have the same opinions, but I always thought you were pretty chill. I think you'll do great and show how people have underestimated you. Again, congrats! :D 

cavalier080854

Congratulations Tofu.:D And all the candidate who accepted defeat gracefully.:D Ms Maya, shame for sour grapes.:o

Tofu, congratulations from someone who's enjoyed arguing with you!  :cake:

Congrats Tofu! I think you'll make a good addition to the team!

ChillaKilla

Congrats, I guess ;):P 

1 hour ago, cavalier080854 said:

Congratulations Tofu.:D And all the candidate who accepted defeat gracefully.:D Ms Maya, shame for sour grapes.:o

It's nothing to do with me losing, I wanted Kyon to win,

the issue is with them allowing a member who called me and another user retarded to be a moderator.

Just now, Ms. Maya the Bee said:

It's nothing to do with me losing, I wanted Kyon to win,

the issue is with them allowing a member who called me and another user retarded to be a moderator.

When did they do this, and where?

2 minutes ago, Ricki said:

When did they do this, and where?

I'm not allowed to show you, when I tried earlier the mods deleted it,  it was on as ns on June 30

I think Bernie should have won :P

53 minutes ago, Ms. Maya the Bee said:

I'm not allowed to show you, when I tried earlier the mods deleted it,  it was on as ns on June 30

Well, as already stated, Admods can't do anything to "normal" users for Off AVEN stuff.

But now they're part of the team, you may as well be yelling at a wall, the amount of action they will take for a staff member breaking the rules.

(edited Off-A to Off AVEN because Im a dumb idiot who doesn't know how to English) 

TheCatBehind

Grartz Yato! It's gonna be weird seeing you in green lol

The Terrible Travis
1 hour ago, Homer said:

I think Bernie should have won :P

amen to that brother

2 hours ago, Ms. Maya the Bee said:

Maya, could you give me the actual website address for that site?  Can't find it.

Just now, Sally said:

Maya, could you give me the actual website address for that site?  Can't find it.

Presumably As-Ns.net though it seems to be having tech issues at the min. 

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Congrats to everyone!  The ones that voted, the ones that were cheering up around so people get involved, all the candidates -those who retired and those who kept until the end of the process- specially congrats to the new mod. All of you make Aven great, and that it is. 

@Kyon. , the 3 is the win. :cake:

Thank you all! 

8 hours ago, Iam-me said:

@Kyon. , the 3 is the win. :cake:

Haha, thanks...I don't plan on running again though. 

I'd already seen comments from someone with apparent "inside" knowledge, suggesting there were shady goings on with my first attempt, which made me feel a bit wary. Whether it was true or not, I don't know...but honestly, it was believable enough to cause doubt in my mind. 

After that, there have been a number of things that made me uncomfortable/unhappy during this election too, so I'm just glad it's over. 

I honestly found the whole thing quite depressing and draining, so I've got no desire to volunteer for it all again. 

Thanks to everyone who voted for me though...I do appreciate it!

7 hours ago, Kyon. said:

I'd already seen comments from someone with apparent "inside" knowledge, suggesting there were shady goings on with my first attempt

As the person that ran against you, then I have recently seen evidence to support this claim.

8 minutes ago, Ricki said:

As the person that ran against you, then I have recently seen evidence to support this claim.

Thank you for your honesty - I appreciate you weren't "in on it" (so to speak), but if something untoward did happen, I find it quite worrying...not to mention unfair to both of us, as well as the other two members running in the election. 

9 hours ago, Kyon. said:

Haha, thanks...I don't plan on running again though. 

I'd already seen comments from someone with apparent "inside" knowledge, suggesting there were shady goings on with my first attempt, which made me feel a bit wary. Whether it was true or not, I don't know...but honestly, it was believable enough to cause doubt in my mind. 

After that, there have been a number of things that made me uncomfortable/unhappy during this election too, so I'm just glad it's over. 

I honestly found the whole thing quite depressing and draining, so I've got no desire to volunteer for it all again. 

Thanks to everyone who voted for me though...I do appreciate it!

That's sad to hear. I voted for you because I do feel that you're qualified. But you should only run if you want to be a part of the team, so I respect your decision either way. :cake:

Good.

Now let us find the truth.

Just now, sculapius said:

Good.

Now let us find the truth.

Is the truth that you...exist? 

Just now, Snao Çoñé said:

Is the truth that you...exist? 

:ph34r:

Archived