Best Friends For Life

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

there's a fine line between cybergoth and cyberghost XD 

Yes indeed but you said you wouldn't be alive so I assumed you must have turned into another life form :D

arekathevampyre
2 minutes ago, StormySky said:

Glad you're here!

I hope you feel 100% alive soon!!

aww thank you !! 

Me too !! (but sadly I can only feel happy in short bursts , which are really , really short and temporary . After which , I started to feel all crappy again) . :(

3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

aww thank you !! 

Me too !! (but sadly I can only feel happy in short bursts , which are really , really short and temporary . After which , I started to feel all crappy again) . :(

That happens to me sometimes, but more because of external forces (toxic parents) making me sad. I've grown and learned, and I've been getting better at being happy! But I don't suffer from depression, sooo...

I have a feeling you're a strong soul underneath all the pain and I want you to truly feel happy and fulfilled so much!

arekathevampyre
22 minutes ago, StormySky said:

That happens to me sometimes, but more because of external forces (toxic parents) making me sad. I've grown and learned, and I've been getting better at being happy! But I don't suffer from depression, sooo...

I have a feeling you're a strong soul underneath all the pain and I want you to truly feel happy and fulfilled so much!

That's relatable !! :(

But I am so glad you are getting stronger everyday . I am learning to deal with toxic people and a bad environment . It will take a long time but I am trying !! 💪

Thank you !! :)

*big hugs*

Hi!! *waves*  very much alive and kicking (myself sometimes)

Sorry to hear about your state of mind still @arekathevampyre <3 But @StormySkyis right, I think you are a strong soul too! 

Hugs for everyone (including the ghosts) ;) 

arekathevampyre
1 hour ago, WeirdOne said:

Hi!! *waves*  very much alive and kicking (myself sometimes)

Sorry to hear about your state of mind still @arekathevampyre <3 But @StormySkyis right, I think you are a strong soul too! 

Hugs for everyone (including the ghosts) ;) 

Thank you !! :)

*big hugs for all* 

J. van Deijck
12 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

@arekathevampyre @StormySky @[noize:injekktion] @WeirdOne I'm so gald you're still here. Together we shall overcome every obstacle, whether in here or our daily lives. 

<3 sure we will :3 *hugs*

J. van Deijck

I was absent and nobody noticed :D

J. van Deijck
Just now, arekathevampyre said:

@[noize:injekktion]

Bro , has been a while since say hello to you :(

you were absent as well? :(

J. van Deijck

aww you okay now? *hugs*

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
6 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

aww you okay now? *hugs*

Sort of, thanks for asking bro. It means a LOT *big cyber hug* I lost my medical support/ therapy treatment letaly but it's ok. I'm sort of responsible for the final consequence but there's no regret. I'm feeling pretty good to be honest. All back to freedom :D  *spreads her imaginary wings*

arekathevampyre
2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Sort of, thanks for asking bro. It means a LOT *big cyber hug* I lost my medical support/ therapy treatment letaly but it's ok. I'm sort of responsible for the final consequence but there's no regret. I'm feeling pretty good to be honest. All back to freedom :D  *spreads her imaginary wings*

*big hugs* Glad you are ok

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

I just came here to leave some hugs for everyone. *hugs*

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
8 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I just came here to leave some hugs for everyone. *hugs*

Yeahhh..thanks bro!! *HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

• 1 month later...
Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Hey guys :)

It's been a while since the last post here. Summer has arrived at this corner of the world again. I just wanted to leave some love & cake for all of you:

@WeirdOne @Misaki @Carson @Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

@[noize:injekktion] @Kersenne @StormySky @banoffeepie @RHD95 @roland.o @Jayce @Hinabi @Jax Nikara @Maks9090 @TheAP @Topi @LetsCuddle

@Hazel_Elise @Titchwithpitch

.... and anyone else I forgot to mention at this moment (sorry!)

How are you doing? Let's be active again :D

Also, special thanks to @Rainbow-Unicorn for sending me the most amazing "love care package" from Ireland! It really made my day!

dsc_0344.jpg

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
6 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

It's been a while since the last post here. Summer has arrived at this corner of the world again. I just wanted to leave some love & cake for all of you:

@[noize:injekktion] @Kersenne @StormySky @banoffeepie @RHD95 @roland.o @Jayce @Hinabi @Jax Nikara @Maks9090 @TheAP @Topi @LetsCuddle

Also, special thanks to @Rainbow-Unicorn for sending me the most amazing "love care package" from Ireland! It really made my day!

dsc_0344.jpg

Awww thanks *hugs and 🎂 for you and everyone here* I have been doing okay! How about you? :)

Rainbow-Unicorn
7 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

dsc_0344.jpg

I’m glad you liked it :D

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
58 minutes ago, Rainbow-Unicorn said:

I’m glad you liked it :D

101% It's awesome :D *dances through the room around the table*

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet I've been through a lot of bad times lately but it's getting better now :D Things start looking good. I'm very happy at the moment :)

banoffeepie
8 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

dsc_0344.jpg

I like shortbread !     ... a lot    .. just saying

On 6/9/2018 at 11:17 AM, Deus Ex Infinity said:

dsc_0344.jpg

I am alive :D Just not online that often anymore. Hope you are doing well.

Archived