ChillaKilla

Trans Musings & Rantings

Phoenix the II

So you meet a nice cis person at the transcafe whom was very friendly and understanding. Curious ect.. 

You exchange numbers... 

2 months later, you get called for research questions... 

😑

• Like 6

Destan

It's been a while since I heard so much miss, she and girl at one place. :/

nerdperson777

The other day I was at the informed consent clinic because of the mess with my insurance.  The main medical assistant was often busy so I'd wait on the couches.  This time she was working with some much older trans woman who had been self-medicating with black market meds.  I noticed that she was always trying to tuck or cover her parts.  I guess her shirt was just not long enough.  I decided to be friendly and say hi to her.  She asked if I was "female-to-male" and it took me a moment to register that in my head because I don't usually hear that anymore.  I'm guessing that she's from the older generation that hasn't heard of non-binary genders so I just said yes.  I am amazed at myself that female-to-male is now such an old term to me.

• Like 2

Evren

Hi all it's been awhile since I've been in this thread. I decided to take a break, because I was just getting more and more confused and upset about my gender. And Guess what, almost a year later (possibly more) I still am :P. I'm female, I like being called sir and I like he/him pronouns, except for  the fact that when people use she/her pronouns irl it doesn't really bug me that much it just feels really unsettling. I still don't like my boobs, because they get in the way. And I still don't like my uterus because it hates me. I only feel like myself if my hair is cut in a mans style and I am wearing men's clothing. I donated all my skirts and dresses by now and I love plaid. I have also realized in my time away that I really love women, like quite possibly more than I like men. So I have to ask myself now if its possible that I am just a very stereotypical butch lesbian (The Plaid Guys, It's Plaid). So I still have no idea who I am or what my gender identity is if anything, but I snogged a woman twice and I found that I love plaid. So there you go. 

• Like 3

nerdperson777
1 hour ago, Evren said:

Hi all it's been awhile since I've been in this thread. I decided to take a break, because I was just getting more and more confused and upset about my gender. And Guess what, almost a year later (possibly more) I still am :P. I'm female, I like being called sir and I like he/him pronouns, except for  the fact that when people use she/her pronouns irl it doesn't really bug me that much it just feels really unsettling. I still don't like my boobs, because they get in the way. And I still don't like my uterus because it hates me. I only feel like myself if my hair is cut in a mans style and I am wearing men's clothing. I donated all my skirts and dresses by now and I love plaid. I have also realized in my time away that I really love women, like quite possibly more than I like men. So I have to ask myself now if its possible that I am just a very stereotypical butch lesbian (The Plaid Guys, It's Plaid). So I still have no idea who I am or what my gender identity is if anything, but I snogged a woman twice and I found that I love plaid. So there you go. 

One of my roommates is a non-binary lesbian (with attractions to female and non-binary people).  They don't like having boobs, at least at their large size, and occasionally just wants to not have any at all.  They told me that the only one who should know about their boobs is the person they have sex with.  Other than that, they shouldn't be there.  So you don't have to be a binary cis person.  You could just say you're not binary and see where that takes you.  I've heard of many non-binary people who end up enjoying things commonly done by people of their AGAB.  I play with fans and like sewing.  I once saw a post of an AFAB person who wanted to tuck their packer.  Sometimes gender doesn't make sense at all.

• Like 1

Light02
6 hours ago, Evren said:

So I still have no idea who I am or what my gender identity is if anything, but I snogged a woman twice and I found that I love plaid. So there you go. 

Truly inspirational. 😉

• Like 2