Trans Musings & Rantings

1 minute ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

I had to look up how that converted, but I think we're the same size.

Also, are EU sizes unisex? That might actually come in handy, as shoes sometimes include the EU size on the box, but US sizes are measured differently for men's and women's.

EU sizes are unisex yes.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kimmie. said:

EU sizes are unisex yes.  

They are unisex, but men's shoes are usually a little bit wider as women's. But the length is the same. As always with fashion the sizes differ by brand.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bloc said:

They are unisex, but men's shoes are usually a little bit wider as women's. But the length is the same. As always with fashion the sizes differ by brand.

It has worked for me so far.

• Like 1
ElasticPlanet
7 hours ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

I also really want to wear leggings with a skirt, but that isn't so low key 😂

A few months back I discovered a thing called skirted leggings. Basically leggings with a simple tiny short skirt built into them. The ones I've got are the same dark grey all over and the skirt bit doesn't come down all that far below my T shirt, so they score pretty well if 'low key' is what you're after. I felt safe enough wearing them about town here, as an enby who is read as male...

• Like 3

I NEED TO FIND THOSE NOW!!

they sound awesome! 

These looks so awesome

Spoiler

product-image-577423143_1024x1024_020ee1

• Like 3

Yeah but I don't trust the site it looked a bit scammy.

(Tag me instead please)

*Note: I live in a western country so we don't see Asians often. However, we've this digibox from China so we've been able to watch Asian TV channels recently.

So I've this argument with my father every time this music video teaser from an Asian pop boy group appears on TV. (Don't know them so I can't show a pic :/ )

He always comments how gay and girly they look so according to him, they don't look like men. They don't look like men or women at all.

I always defend them arguing everyone who appears on TV wears make-up, even male celebrities; it doesn't make them girly/gay at all and there's no need for mean comments.

In return, he laughs it off saying my arguments are rubbish since I don't have a say in it because I'm interested in this kind of thing, that they look androgynous like me  and that my generation is messed up. Also, in his opinion, (real) men don't wear make-up to that extend.

This pisses me so off, IT'S. JUST. MAKE-UP. 

It has nothing to do with my interest. It's about there's no need to offend them and me. There's also nothing wrong with looking androgynous 😠

• Like 7

@Destan I'm sorry about your dad. 🙁

It's too bad that some people still think that way. I've always been interested in androgyny, and I see nothing wrong with people looking or dressing a certain way. I, too, have people in my life who say narrow-minded things about the way someone else looks. And it sucks when they make fun of you 'cause you might like those sorts of things too... 😒

Anthracite_Impreza

I have no idea where they get the energy to give a shit. 95% of my daily energy goes into getting out of bed.

• Like 7
no-longer-in-use
40 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I have no idea where they get the energy to give a shit. 95% of my daily energy goes into getting out of bed.

Lol true.

I'm dissappointed because I'm not a very femme woman

maybe it's just the depression though.

8 hours ago, Ashes of the phoenix said:

I want to be a girl but I don’t want to be trans :unsure:

3 minutes ago, St. Nyaaconix the II said:

Get out of my head

Do the same both of you....

• Like 2

Sometimes/often i feel like i don´t deserve help.. I don´t know why.

Ms. Carolynne
8 hours ago, Ashes of the phoenix said:

I want to be a girl but I don’t want to be trans :unsure:

Same, who really wants to be trans anyway?

• Like 5
ElasticPlanet
2 hours ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

who really wants to be trans anyway?

I can't imagine wanting to be male or female. So I can't want to be cis, right? ... Right? 🙃

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

Sometimes/often i feel like i don´t deserve help.. I don´t know why.

Of course you deserve help

• Like 3
Ms. Carolynne
5 minutes ago, ElasticPlanet said:

I can't imagine wanting to be male or female. So I can't want to be cis, right? ... Right? 🙃

I didn't think of it that way.

I was moreso thinking one just be born into a body they are comfortable with, and thus not need to transition.

• Like 6
ElasticPlanet
2 minutes ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

I was moreso thinking one just be born into a body they are comfortable with, and thus not need to transition.

Well yeah, if I could have been assigned droid at manufacture, that would have solved a lot of problems... 🤖

• Like 7
Anthracite_Impreza
8 minutes ago, ElasticPlanet said:

Well yeah, if I could have been assigned droid at manufacture, that would have solved a lot of problems... 🤖

Car in my case.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, ElasticPlanet said:

Adam?

ElasticPlanet
31 minutes ago, Bloc said:

Adam? 

Not quite sure who/what you mean there; I just think that life is not an adequate support mechanism for sentience. Unclean and unsafe.

49 minutes ago, ElasticPlanet said:

Not quite sure who/what you mean there; I just think that life is not an adequate support mechanism for sentience. Unclean and unsafe.

assigned droid at manufacture in reference to amab and afab

• Like 6
ElasticPlanet
15 minutes ago, Bloc said:

assigned droid at manufacture in reference to amab and afab

Ah, got it. Sorry I was so slow there!