Trans Musings & Rantings

999papercranes
4 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

Who can you come out to first?  Perhaps that can gradually take you up to some bigger figures.

I’ve come out to my parents and my closest friends. I need to come out to my relatives and my whole school and my twin brother. My relatives won’t understand/will be weird about it, my school is conservative, and my twin brother will just be a dick. I’m at an impasse.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 999papercranes said:

I’ve come out to my parents and my closest friends. I need to come out to my relatives and my whole school and my twin brother. My relatives won’t understand/will be weird about it, my school is conservative, and my twin brother will just be a dick. I’m at an impasse.

I remember your picture  and you looked pretty manly. I mean I know you see yourself as female but that is cuz you are with yourself 24/7. Their are plenty of guys who aren’t are the buff hairy Bigfoot. Could you possibly start the process of T like the paperwork and appointment ? You would not be taking T but possibly it might give you a running start to coming out? 

• Like 1
999papercranes
7 minutes ago, :)(: said:

I remember your picture  and you looked pretty manly. I mean I know you see yourself as female but that is cuz you are with yourself 24/7. Their are plenty of guys who aren’t are the buff hairy Bigfoot. Could you possibly start the process of T like the paperwork and appointment ? You would not be taking T but possibly it might give you a running start to coming out? 

Aw thank you :) That actually really helps. My dysphoria tends to warp my image a lot so that all I see is a girl. Taking selfies on days when I feel more masculine and looking back on them helps.

I actually just started gender therapy today and I’m hoping to get a Gender Dysphoria diagnosis down the road to get the ball rolling on T for when I need to start it. (Same with top surgery.) And there’s a new LGBT clinic being opened like 20 minutes away so I can get a surgery and T consultation there. (They opened the new clinic because everyone was complaining about how far away the other one was... a 2 hour drive for me!)

I’m kind of an instantaneous gratification kind of person, so it hurts to have to wait so long :huh: I’m lucky to be starting with the process though, I suppose. 

• Like 2

What if I'm making a mistake? Most people I interact with on campus call me by make pronouns and it feels amazing. But why does it feel so good? Why can't I just accept my body? What if I'm just confused? Why am I still coming out to people when there's so much uncertainty in all of this?

nerdperson777
53 minutes ago, Lirpaderp said:

What if I'm making a mistake? Most people I interact with on campus call me by make pronouns and it feels amazing. But why does it feel so good? Why can't I just accept my body? What if I'm just confused? Why am I still coming out to people when there's so much uncertainty in all of this?

Life is an uncertainty.  If it feels good, keep doing it.  It's all to make yourself comfortable.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

Life is an uncertainty.  If it feels good, keep doing it.  It's all to make yourself comfortable.

I need more than that to convince my mom that testosterone would be good for me

nerdperson777
2 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

I need more than that to convince my mom that testosterone would be good for me

Well, as much as you are able.  Would it help to educate her?  I've been thinking lately about how sad it is that given the option of a sad girl and a happy boy, my mom would choose a happy girl.

Idk what my mom would chose. I've been choosing happy boy at school. But I still need a name. So some people don't think I'm valid. But I've been doing well here. I love it when people call me boy stuff. I get called a gentleman twice a week in a singing group and I love it! It's great now but what if future me regrets it?

• Like 1
nerdperson777
1 minute ago, Lirpaderp said:

Idk what my mom would chose. I've been choosing happy boy at school. But I still need a name. So some people don't think I'm valid. But I've been doing well here. I love it when people call me boy stuff. I get called a gentleman twice a week in a singing group and I love it! It's great now but what if future me regrets it?

I choose to live my life so just do it.  If there is regret, fine.  If you don't try, you'll never know.  That's just my philosophy.

By that I meant I don't think I'm valid... But idk. What if my brain's faking it to cause me trouble? What if I only believe I'm a boy because I'm confused and anxious? What'll happen if I start testosterone and regret it later? I want to know but will I in 5 years? I couldnt imagine myself living past 18. Now I can imagine myself in the future. Idk anything about myself but I can picture myself as middle aged, just as a man. But I could just be nuts. If I looked like a boy then i wouldnt have to worry about acting too feminine. I could just be me. Id be able to wear a pink shirt without shame because it wouldn't question my masculinity cuz I'd look like a guy.

nerdperson777
Just now, Lirpaderp said:

By that I meant I don't think I'm valid... But idk. What if my brain's faking it to cause me trouble? What if I only believe I'm a boy because I'm confused and anxious? What'll happen if I start testosterone and regret it later? I want to know but will I in 5 years? I couldnt imagine myself living past 18. Now I can imagine myself in the future. Idk anything about myself but I can picture myself as middle aged, just as a man. But I could just be nuts. If I looked like a boy then i wouldnt have to worry about acting too feminine. I could just be me. Id be able to wear a pink shirt without shame because it wouldn't question my masculinity cuz I'd look like a guy.

It's okay to be a boy.  I'm one.  I find being a boy means that I don't have to adhere to toxic masculine standards.  I'm allowed to have colorful clothing.  I can goof off and not be serious.  I don't have to embody manliness to be valid.

• Like 4

But I feel like I have to or people won't accept me as a boy. People including myself. I can sew and cook and nurture something. I love anything fluffy. It feels like others will judge me for it. Especially for being asexual too. All my friends like somebody, it's frustrating. They treat me like I'm a little kid sometimes. I wish I was normal. I wish being called 'boy/he' didn't make me so happy so I could ignore my gender forever and everything would be easier. Or I wish my body started producing more testosterone so I didn't have to get my mom to agree with me first, it'd just happen. Idk. I'm a bit too stressed

11 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Interesting, I must be getting more feminine with T as my schoolmate thought of themselves.  The binary labels are so irksome though.

With this test... I don't know what I should refer to as my sex and opposite sex. 

All in all I think my behaviour is rather elastic. It's just that I study an extremely male dominated subject and train karate atm, and I deal with dudes a lot. I can act very different around my female family members and around classmates. 

I'm trying to memorise all the heian kata. For those not familiar with karate, there are the grades/belts and you have a few colours and brown and black belts. Heian katas are the katas needed to acquire the "colourful", lower level belts. Brown are higher student grades, and black belts are for masters. Kata are... sequences of different techniques. My ultimate goal would be to have a brown belt, I think. Black is difficult. But maybe some day... I think I can pass the next exam for green belt, and then for blue, then I'll probably be stuck with the blue one for some time... the blue is the last colour. 

I think I have reached this stage of transness where you start to complain about people ignoring your name change and misgendering you, wonder about top surgery and stuff like that. 

10 hours ago, 999papercranes said:

I’m a mess. I’m sorry for being so depressing. 

Teenage years are depressing, not fun, for many people. For most people I've met they are the worst. All the emotional growing up is painful. 

I also think you totally look like a guy on a photo you posted some time ago.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

Everyone fears regrets. I think I feared the possibility of being wrong primarily because of the social side of coming out. That said, I think you already see the evidence stacking in such a way that you don't seem that likely to regret it. Honestly, the doubts make for good due diligence, and you're clearly not being hasty in your decision-making process, which is a good thing. That said, maybe break down the regret concept further. What do you fear regretting? Is it any specific change in the body? Social fears? If you can pin down exactly what you worry about regretting, that might help you figure out why you feel that way and discover whether or not that concern holds enough clout to give you pause.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mezzo Forte said:

Everyone fears regrets. I think I feared the possibility of being wrong primarily because of the social side of coming out. That said, I think you already see the evidence stacking in such a way that you don't seem that likely to regret it. Honestly, the doubts make for good due diligence, and you're clearly not being hasty in your decision-making process, which is a good thing. That said, maybe break down the regret concept further. What do you fear regretting? Is it any specific change in the body? Social fears? If you can pin down exactly what you worry about regretting, that might help you figure out why you feel that way and discover whether or not that concern holds enough clout to give you pause.

I'm afraid I'll regret the change in my voice. I want a deeper voice but taking T means I have to come out to extended family. They'll definitely notice the change in my voice and ask me about it. I don't think I can ever tell them.

The other day my friend sent me a picture of the music they're singing in the choir at church. It had really high notes and the caption was something about me coming back from school and helping them out with it. I don't want to disappoint them but I want the effects of T. Idk. What if I miss singing the high notes? I'm singing tenor this semester and I don't regret it but I'm still able to hit the high notes if I want to.

14 minutes ago, Emery. said:

Are there any other trans guys who dislike facial hair? :huh:

I've seen some trans guys mention that in the occasional space, and I know plenty of cis men (my uncle included) who don't like facial hair.

For a lot of trans guys, I think it's a security blanket: a tangible, visible, and unambiguous signifier of masculinity. It certainly can feel that way to me. That said, I just want it come come in thick enough so I can have some fun with it. I want to experiment with viking braids :P

• Like 4
butterflydreams
1 hour ago, Mezzo Forte said:

I think it's a security blanket: a tangible, visible, and unambiguous signifier of masculinity.

This is exactly how I feel about my boobs.

And yeah, I'm sure there's tremendous variation in how trans guys feel about facial hair. Just like cis guys. That's something I think people miss a lot, even some trans people. It's not about wanting only the good. This is gonna sound really weird, but I've mentioned it before, so hopefully it's not too off the wall. I'm actually kind of weirded out that I don't have a period. To me, that's a signifier that your body is functioning properly and healthily. So without it, it almost feels like I'm not functioning properly. I definitely feel like something is missing. Is that weird? 

That to me is really how I see transition. I'm just not a guy...at all. I'm expecting a female body when I look in the mirror. It's only been since transition that I've been able to recognize the truly heroic amount of dissociation I used to deal with things in the past. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, butterflydreams said:

That's something I think people miss a lot, even some trans people. It's not about wanting only the good.

Yes! Even I will admit that the beard can get itchy and irritable at times, and my body hair is pretty far past the point of ridiculous, but that's just part of my experience as a man who takes testosterone. :P If I go bald, that's just another aspect.

Spoiler

That said, guess I'm lucky that my junk's too small for visible no-reason boners to pop up in awkward social situations. :lol: Arousal is weird, especially without attraction to justify it.

• Like 4
butterflydreams
1 minute ago, Mezzo Forte said:

Hide contents

That said, guess I'm lucky that my junk's too small for visible no-reason boners to pop up in awkward social situations. :lol: Arousal is weird, especially without attraction to justify it.

Hahaha, Mezzo, you've truly arrived at manhood when you're talking about NRBs. Nice :lol:

Arousal is really weird. I've noticed feeling arousal sometimes when getting really into driving my car. Like, going down some winding road and really enjoying the drive...boom, arousal. It's like wtf body? And strangely, or perhaps not so strangely, that hasn't changed with transition and HRT. I guess it just goes to show that the arousal mechanisms in our bodies have been programmed over millennia to be ready at the drop of a hat. To the point where the mechanism can be fooled by all kinds of random things. lol, bodies...

Fortunately for me, I never get NRBs anymore. That was one of my "thank god" moments with my doctor. 

• Like 5
nerdperson777
9 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

But I feel like I have to or people won't accept me as a boy. People including myself. I can sew and cook and nurture something. I love anything fluffy. It feels like others will judge me for it. Especially for being asexual too. All my friends like somebody, it's frustrating. They treat me like I'm a little kid sometimes. I wish I was normal. I wish being called 'boy/he' didn't make me so happy so I could ignore my gender forever and everything would be easier. Or I wish my body started producing more testosterone so I didn't have to get my mom to agree with me first, it'd just happen. Idk. I'm a bit too stressed

I like those things too, but I don't mind being a kid, as long as it's not my parents belittling me.  You could give natural transition a try.  It can cost a bit more than T right now but parents may not recognize what it's for.  I have been taking a multivitamin, fish oil, and magnesium.  I didn't take DHEA, but that's the closest thing to T.  The effects haven't been proven yet so I just did it at my own risk.

7 hours ago, Emery. said:

With this test... I don't know what I should refer to as my sex and opposite sex. 

All in all I think my behaviour is rather elastic. It's just that I study an extremely male dominated subject and train karate atm, and I deal with dudes a lot. I can act very different around my female family members and around classmates. 

I'm trying to memorise all the heian kata. For those not familiar with karate, there are the grades/belts and you have a few colours and brown and black belts. Heian katas are the katas needed to acquire the "colourful", lower level belts. Brown are higher student grades, and black belts are for masters. Kata are... sequences of different techniques. My ultimate goal would be to have a brown belt, I think. Black is difficult. But maybe some day... I think I can pass the next exam for green belt, and then for blue, then I'll probably be stuck with the blue one for some time... the blue is the last colour. 

I think I have reached this stage of transness where you start to complain about people ignoring your name change and misgendering you, wonder about top surgery and stuff like that. 

Teenage years are depressing, not fun, for many people. For most people I've met they are the worst. All the emotional growing up is painful. 

I also think you totally look like a guy on a photo you posted some time ago.

I used to be in that situation, being in engineering, a very dominated field.  The class tended to be only 20% female.  Martial arts feels male dominated too.  I've noticed that in the classes I've been in, it's basically all guys.  During weekday night classes, there's usually just one girl, the coach that many don't know is a girl.  When I teach weekend classes, my beginner class is almost all girls.  Maybe guys are more willing to come on weekdays while girls rather relax after school/work?  Weekends are really packed and probably have more girls.  Once I asked, how many girls have made it past the first degree black belt?  It feels kind of sad to wonder that.  I wonder if I should tell the owner what I noticed and find a way to bring more girls to stay in the curriculum.

The colorful belts sound like the curriculum for kids.  There are three different classes for different kid age groups that have a colorful stripe system.  Each week they learn about a certain topic, like memory or discipline, which is denoted by a specific color.  Then if they follow the class and not goof off, or not listen, they get the stripe.  When they test, they should have all the stripes required.  For adults, we get just black stripes, or gold if we did well.  My friend says that the colors in my studio are on a traditional belt system so it's white, yellow, orange (orientation level), green, purple, blue, brown (beginner/intermediate), and red, up to six degrees of black (advanced).  The black belt test at my place is pretty physically taxing.  We have to do every form we learned from white to the specific degree of black on an acceptable level, a conditioning requirement (which is my worst one), creativity in coming up with your own combos, and your own form.  That's all in one night.  If I get to test Tai Chi for 4th and 5th degree, I want to do that.  People usually don't like Tai Chi because it looks slow and boring.  But that's because it's about our inner power than outer.  And really, it's a lot harder than external styles to get good at.  I can hope for this all, but I have to meet those conditioning requirements.  I suck at those.

4 hours ago, Lirpaderp said:

I'm afraid I'll regret the change in my voice. I want a deeper voice but taking T means I have to come out to extended family. They'll definitely notice the change in my voice and ask me about it. I don't think I can ever tell them.

The other day my friend sent me a picture of the music they're singing in the choir at church. It had really high notes and the caption was something about me coming back from school and helping them out with it. I don't want to disappoint them but I want the effects of T. Idk. What if I miss singing the high notes? I'm singing tenor this semester and I don't regret it but I'm still able to hit the high notes if I want to.

No one has really asked me so far.  Just one guy asked if I was sick during Thanksgiving and I said yes.  But then the next time they see me, they'll probably figure it out since my voice didn't go back to "normal".

I can still sing some high notes, but not very high.  That is probably my trade-off.  I can be in "normal" girl range but that might be because my voice has a huge range and T just lowered the whole thing a bit.

3 hours ago, Emery. said:

I'm indifferent?  I have a longer, darker peach fuzz.  It probably can't be seen unless one is really up close.  In my 6 month comparison, my camera didn't even pick it up.  But I don't think I want a beard or anything.  I'm fine with my not able to grow any facial hair look.  Probably because it's unknown territory and too much maintenance.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

The colorful belts sound like the curriculum for kids. 

Nooo. It's not for kids :lol: 

there are groups for kids and a group for adults and teens. 

40 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

My friend says that the colors in my studio are on a traditional belt system so it's white, yellow, orange (orientation level), green, purple, blue, brown (beginner/intermediate), and red, up to six degrees of black (advanced). 

I'm talking about this. Except we have double blue instead of purple and blue. And triple brown instead of red and brown. Black... there are many degrees of black belt... i remember ten, with the tenth being postmortal :lol: you have to be x years old to get many of the black belt degrees. 

I think guys want a "daily workout" kind of thing. Guys often hit the gym everyday or every couple of days. 

20% female... We are two girls in a class of 16. It varies. In different groups I was a part of it was anywhere from 5% to a solid 20%. And there was just one term when there were more than 3 girls in my whole group. The karate is way better than math-related science - it's about one third female. This is really od in my opinion, because combat seems less appropriate for a woman than doing math, purely physically.

19 minutes ago, Emery. said:

This is really od in my opinion, because combat seems less appropriate for a woman than doing math, purely physically.

It really. I would argue that combat is more for woman b/c doesn’t it not only rely on strength? Even getting stronger through karate is better for women b/c men usually fight for stupider reasons I.e school fights but women have to worry more about being assaulted.

That like saying socially math seems less appropriate for women because of calculators, and the world and favors men for math related jobs and most great mathematicians were men historically so why bother ?

6 hours ago, :)(: said:

That like saying socially math seems less appropriate for women because of calculators, and the world and favors men for math related jobs and most great mathematicians were men historically so why bother ?

Math used to be “women’s work” actually. Watch the movie Hidden Figures, it’s amazing! Also, Vikings apparently used to make women handle math (finances, taxes, etc) because they believed it was sorcery :lol: 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, ChillaKilla said:

Math used to be “women’s work” actually. Watch the movie Hidden Figures, it’s amazing! Also, Vikings apparently used to make women handle math (finances, taxes, etc) because they believed it was sorcery :lol: 

Really!!!! That so awesome! I remember hiden figure now! They were segregated but all women ! I don’t think about that. Dude awesome ! The reason that I think this  Is probably cuz in math anytime they introduce a formula it’s always some guy 🤧. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, :)(: said:

Really!!!! That so awesome! I remember hiden figure now! They were segregated but all women ! I don’t think about that. Dude awesome ! The reason that I think this  Is probably cuz in math anytime they introduce a formula it’s always some guy 🤧. 

Yeah, a lot of ancient things were discovered by men, but they left the actual application of those concepts to women. Now it’s flipped again, and math is a male-dominated “intellectual field” 🙄 You know teaching used to be a “male job”? But any time something becomes woman-dominated it becomes devalued greatly...

• Like 2
nerdperson777
9 hours ago, Emery. said:

Nooo. It's not for kids :lol: 

there are groups for kids and a group for adults and teens. 

I'm talking about this. Except we have double blue instead of purple and blue. And triple brown instead of red and brown. Black... there are many degrees of black belt... i remember ten, with the tenth being postmortal :lol: you have to be x years old to get many of the black belt degrees. 

I think guys want a "daily workout" kind of thing. Guys often hit the gym everyday or every couple of days. 

20% female... We are two girls in a class of 16. It varies. In different groups I was a part of it was anywhere from 5% to a solid 20%. And there was just one term when there were more than 3 girls in my whole group. The karate is way better than math-related science - it's about one third female. This is really od in my opinion, because combat seems less appropriate for a woman than doing math, purely physically.

I'm just saying for my place, the colorful stripes were for kids.

I once visited a studio near my school, and there were like nine degrees, so every place is different.  Normally I would think there should be an age requirement but I guess that would be considered discrimination.  The boy I mentioned several times that had the most accepting parents ever, he's just turned 15 and he could potentially get a Sifu title in December.  He could've tested the previous year but then I guess he had some medical complications get in the way.  Plus now I'm really thinking that he got top surgery during this time too.  The requirements for a Sifu title is pretty hefty, and he mentioned a high cost to take the test, even higher than a usual black belt.  In addition to the before black belt forms, one needs to know all of the first and second degree forms, not just one of each like it is for lower level black belts.  Then they have to have taken at least six months of the special classes: self-defense, tumbling (basically gymnastics), and Tai Chi.  I heard him once say that he was only taking Tai Chi for the Sifu requirement.  Also, he said that Tai Chi was slow and boring.  I feel like a Sifu, a master, should not look down on other martial arts and appreciate the difference, at least on the outside.  You can hate it all you want, but don't let people know that.  It just seems immature for him to treat Tai Chi that way.  I don't see a Sifu title just as a sixth degree black belt.  It's about all the knowledge one has gathered through a long time of learning martial arts.  One must also have been at the school for 10 years, which for me I'm not even sure how it's counted since I came only for the summer the first couple years.  I don't see myself as getting a Sifu title anyway, but still I wouldn't know how to count it.

Well, I guess a max of 20%.  It's still pretty sad.  Biology tends to have a lot of girls.

2 hours ago, :)(: said:

I've learned that there's an issue with learning from a Western-biased education when I was in math classes.  The theorems, lemmas, and postulates get to be named after specific European people to give them credit.  How many Asian mathematicians has anyone learned about?  Once I learned about the "Chinese Remainder Theorem".  It's just Chinese.  No specific Chinese person is given.  Also, I'm sure people have heard of Pascal's Triangle at some point during their math career.  Actually, the concept was discovered much earlier by someone called Yanghui.  So it should really be called Yanghui's Triangle.

2 hours ago, ChillaKilla said:

Yeah, a lot of ancient things were discovered by men, but they left the actual application of those concepts to women. Now it’s flipped again, and math is a male-dominated “intellectual field” 🙄 You know teaching used to be a “male job”? But any time something becomes woman-dominated it becomes devalued greatly...

Men: that's a bad job, give it to a woman and pay them a lower wage.

*job becomes popular*

Men: Okay, we want it back now.

Well, I'm not sure how much women were allowed to teach back then, don't want to "corrupt" the kids into thinking women could be helpful and independent.  Once I was volunteer tutoring a class after the presidential election and the teacher mentioned some teaching laws back in the 1920s.  She was talking about how women's rights could be pushed that far back.  The laws she mentioned would be considered quite absurd today, like not being allowed to be out late at night and she's always a man's subordinate.

I think secretary makes the list of a "lower" woman's job too.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Well, I guess a max of 20%.  It's still pretty sad.  Biology tends to have a lot of girls.

I really wonder if it's because of stereotypes about engineering (that especially in physics, math and computer science don't hold true), a real difference between men and women in math talent, or a preference to work with people to machines on the part of women (medicine is bio and chem)? Or simply tradition? Although in bio and chem classes I met there weren't many girls either. Or maybe we should look at this the other way round: why do guys choose math and engineering related degrees when they could do equally well having, say, a degree in law?

Edited by Emery.
  • Like 1
999papercranes

March 1st marks my sixteenth birthday, but I’ve felt older than that for a while now. There’s been just so much that has happened since my fifteenth birthday. I went from identifying as a heterosexual girl to an asexual and aromantic trans boy. I’ve went from hair down to my waist (beautiful curly ringlets, too) to the short haircut that I have now. I’ve went from wearing makeup and jewelry and bras and women’s clothing to wearing a binder, letting my acne show, and wearing men’s clothing. I went from being entirely closeted to being out to my parents and my friends. I went from researching quizzes online to see if I was ugly to finally feeling like the only person I have to feel comfortable with is... myself. I went from disassociating from my body and my surroundings and barely remembering anything to finally feeling present in my life. It’s been such a journey, but one that I’ve been glad to take in the end, even if it meant uncovering years worth of unhealthy coping mechanisms and dysphoria. I’ve taken so many steps to understanding who I am instead of relying on other people to tell me who I’m not. Even if this is all a phase like I hope it to be, it’s taught me that important lesson. I’m the only one who controls my own happiness. Nobody else. 

• Like 8
On 2/17/2018 at 9:55 AM, Emery. said:

On 2/17/2018 at 10:31 AM, Mezzo Forte said:

I've seen some trans guys mention that in the occasional space, and I know plenty of cis men (my uncle included) who don't like facial hair.

For a lot of trans guys, I think it's a security blanket: a tangible, visible, and unambiguous signifier of masculinity. It certainly can feel that way to me. That said, I just want it come come in thick enough so I can have some fun with it. I want to experiment with viking braids :P

Yeah, that's one of the things I wasn't originally looking forward to when starting HRT. Along with acne, of course. But I've already would have to shave the dark hairs on my chin and have already gone through some pretty bad acne (by which I've finally have been able to have my face clear up a lot). Besides, there's plenty of guys who hate acne and dislike facial hair as much as I do. So I just try extra hard now to keep my face clear and keep shaving. Though, I'll admit, now I'm starting to think "maybe I can pull off a beard... it might make me look cool". 

That actually reminds me of this song from Ryan Higa. It's hilarious how much I can relate to this now. :lol: 

Spoiler

• Like 2