Not really sure what i should say about myself... *starts awkwardly wiggling*

SpaceHeathen

SpaceHeathen

Hellur... I'm a smol potato, I go by Jericho and Starr, whichever you like best works for me! I'm genderfluid and accept pretty much any pronoun you like is good enough.

I've identified as being on the ace spectrum for about 3 and a half years now. Before then I really wasn't sure what I was and bounced between terms a lot. To this day I still use "queer" a lot for simplicity. Basically ace, no sexual attraction, but aesthetically interested in lots of people, sensually attracted to tie right personality, and mostly just platonically attracted above all else. I get squishes like nobody's business.

To be technical my sexuality is Acosexual and Abrosexual, and either Panromantic or Omniromantic, but heavily leaning towards females as far as dating patterns have went.

To move on from the boring stuff, I'm a freelance artist; I worked as a tattoo apprentice and still do designs for people as well as custom playmats for the people who play Magic at a gamestore I frequent. I also paint quite a bit as well. Eventually I'd like to tattoo again part time, when I get more experience. It was my passion! I currently have 14 tattoos and 8 piercings, with more to come I'm sure. My ears are gauged at 00 currently. 

I play video games when I can, particularly Pokemon games, Mario, Legend of Zelda, Fallout games, and the Elder Scrolls series. Online I play Adventure Quest (the original, not the AQ Worlds), DragonFable, AQ3D, numerous Kongregate games, and LoTR every now and again.

I live in a one room studio apartment with my albino hedgehog named Pearl, in my hometown. By the end of the year she and I might move in my boyfriend but not until we make a clear budget, haha. I like music festivals and street fairs, live music, drinking with friends, and hanging out with my family. 

When I have time I like to practice speaking German which I'm awful at, but I love. I also practice Romani, which is harder because there are fewer resources on it that I can access for free. I'm into both of those languages because they're both part of my ancestry among MANY others but there's no way anyone could learn 9 languages and still have time to do anything else...

Did I mention I like cats? Cause that too.

Lana Overland

Welcome to AVEN!!! :cake: And congrats on roughly knowing what you are, that's really great! :D

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for sharing your story with us! : ) I'm glad you found your way here! It's great you've found some identities that feel right to you. It can take some exploration and time to figure things out. You sound pretty awesome and creative! That's so cool about being a tattoo apprentice and designer/artist. Yay for video games as well! *can't live without them* We have an Alternate Language forum that maybe you'd like to check out. You could maybe practice or ask for some help on learning those languages. Take your time exploring, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Now, for some more helpful information about the site, in addition to my welcome (and cake):

Spoiler

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Image result for tattoo cake

• 9 months later...
AngryAbrosexualPanromantic

Hi! You sound awesome. I'm abrosexual panromantic myself, so it's cool to read your thing. And I'm a fan of languages too! My mother tounge is English, but I speak bits of French, German, Italian, Gaelic and Latin, even though I wouldn't call myself fluent in any of these. Even though I don't like video games or cats. But it's cool that you do. Anyway, you're awesome and hello. 

SparkyCat13

Welcome to AVEN! You sound like a really neat person! I'd love to see your tattoo and other art. And also a picture of your hedgehog! I'm sure she's adorable.

I love the Fallout series, Elder Scrolls and Pokémon too! And cats are the best. :D 

Again, welcome!

Image result for tattoo cake

Archived