Which of us do NOT want to get married, or breed?

I certainly dont want kids, in any way, nor human kids that shure!

As to marry, well if I run across that special person, why not, but I am not looking for it.

Rats are better then kids

I am totally happy as I am, on my own, single and with no kids, and I never plan on changing that. I do not want to get married or have kids, I'd much rather have a dog :P

I am Sasquatch

I'd rather die known and alone than marry and produce my own vile offspring.

I'm happy thw way I am, single with NO children. I don't need the hassleplus marriage and kids don't excite me at all.

A relationship would be nice, but sex grosses me out. Marrigae? Like you need the government to give you a piece of paper showing your love for another! Heck No!

marriage is not really related to breeding these days

i will marry but i will not breed

No it is not, but marriage is still something that most people go through at one point in their lives. I am just curious about those who want to skip the whole business entirely.

I'll never say never in terms of marriage.

Mind you, it's not the marriage itself that I dislike. It's the concept of marriage that I don't believe in(If I think about it realistically, though, I'd say never). I just like giving my family hope that one day I might tie the knot. If only they knew....*evil laugh*

As for children. I'll have to say never on that idea as well. *Alot* of people have kids, and don't even know why. The staggering amount of kids in shelters, group homes and on the streets, are a testament of that.

To have kids, they'd have to be your top priority. There's no way anything would be more of a priority than my music, art and travel.

Besides, my sibblings have children, therefore I don't get pressured by my grandparents and parents to breed anymore. I just laughed at the pressure, as it just reinforced my stance on the both subjects.

• 2 weeks later...

It is nice to see that other people besides myself realize what a losing proposition marriage is. Where I am almost EVERYBODY my friends included has gotten married by the time they were 22.

Marriage, no thanks, i like to keep the state and church out of my affairs.

Breeding, i'll pass, i'll do humanity a favour, overpopulation threatens us all.

Children is a good thing, if there were only children the world might have been a better place. Don't want mine though, if at some point i would want to do something to help children, i could go to unicef or to doctors without frontiers and have many, many children.

Domestic rats are cute, and the plague came from fleas that lived on both rats AND humans at the time since humans that lived during the middle ages were just as dirty.

Domestic rats are very clean.